1. Post #1721
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    13,698 Posts
    Here is one of the organizers of this event crying because he might be arrested
    Unrelated but:

Cowards at heart
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

2. Post #1722
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,400 Posts
    Lmao wasn't he the one in the vice video being very sure of himself?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #1723
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,052 Posts
    Unrelated but:

Cowards at heart
    Awww poor Nazi had his insecurities exposed. How sad. /s
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #1724
    Ona
    insert sausage
    June 2013
    1,150 Posts

Behold, der Ubermensch, everybody.

Drink it in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

5. Post #1725
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,813 Posts
    Unrelated but:

Cowards at heart
    "Colored" isn't really that racist (or at least not over here) as it's essentially another form of "people of color", however the rest is pretty bad. He deserves what he got
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

6. Post #1726
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    12,647 Posts
    "Colored" isn't really that racist (or at least not over here) as it's essentially another form of "people of color", however the rest is pretty bad. He deserves what he got
    It's very very racist here. It can be seen as a reference to segregation of black Americans in the 1950s.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1727
    Dennab
    June 2013
    1,317 Posts
    "Colored" in the US is a derogatory term, and as mentioned has connotations with historical racism and segregation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 New Opera United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1728
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    16,267 Posts
    and before someone brings it up, NAACP can do it because their goal is to represent black people and they're so old that "colored" was in common use when they were founded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Vivaldi Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1729
    August 2007
    831 Posts
    Lmao wasn't he the one in the vice video being very sure of himself?
    To cover up his own raging insecurities. The bit where he spoke about that 'jew bastard' Kushner being with that "beautiful girl" (Ivanka Trump) at the start of the doc was fucking hilarious.
    Guys a creepy internet shit talker who shouldn't even be out in public without a caretaker let alone the 5-6 guns he had strapped to his ass.

10. Post #1730
    January 2017
    367 Posts
    Had to listen to my uncle explain his false equivalency theory tonight.
    The real kicker is that he thinks it's incorrect to assign guilt to white supremacists since only one alleged Nazi killed a counter protestor and wasn't the action of the whole group.

I was not expecting the most well read and centrist member of my family (and a Catholic priest no less) to defend literal Nazis.

I don't think this country can endure much more chaos before we see a Left vs Right insurgency break out.

Worse yet, I don't this country is worth dying for. It's just too toxic to be worth it.

(To clarify, I don't think it would be as physically devastating as the Spanish Civil War but the factions and results might be similar.)

11. Post #1731
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,392 Posts
    Had to listen to my uncle explain his false equivalency theory tonight.
    The real kicker is that he thinks it's incorrect to assign guilt to white supremacists since only one alleged Nazi killed a counter protestor and wasn't the action of the whole group.

I was not expecting the most well read and centrist member of my family (and a Catholic priest no less) to defend literal Nazis.

I don't think this country can endure much more chaos before we see a Left vs Right insurgency break out.

Worse yet, I don't this country is worth dying for. It's just too toxic to be worth it.

(To clarify, I don't think it would be as physically devastating as the Spanish Civil War but the factions and results might be similar.)
    My mom has said some pretty obscene things about how the music I make is isn't worthy of being considered music. Sorry guys hip-hop isn't music because if black people like something it can be redefined as not the thing.

12. Post #1732
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,858 Posts
    Sorry guys hip-hop isn't music because if black people like something it can be redefined as not the thing.
    What BS - That's like saying Jazz is shit if black people like it or are a part of it. In fact, the next time she brings it up, just ask her calmly about Jazz and shut that shit right down.

Music is universal - something that spans humanity regardless of the color of one's skin.

13. Post #1733
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    34,385 Posts
    What BS - That's like saying Jazz is shit if black people like it or are a part of it. In fact, the next time she brings it up, just ask her calmly about Jazz and shut that shit right down.

Music is universal - something that spans humanity regardless of the color of one's skin.
    Nazi Germany actually banned jazz within its borders because "it's nigger music".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #1734
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,392 Posts

This is a very predictable argument. Anytime you make an argument in defense of the race, you're met with a "Okay, but what about" statement.

"Okay Jazz, but they ruined it" "Okay they did the complete opposite but.." and the reason this is so predictable is they get tired of being shut down after 2/3 of these and just fall back to the classic "but crime tho" argument.

In the same way you and I don't know how a person can argue past "skin color is relevant' they think we are incapable of arguing past "but crime tho." And the problem is the moment you go "Well..." they immediately write you off. They don't think "Oh wow he actually has something for this" they think "Oh wow you're really gunna excuse..."

You gotta keep in mind that racists have been racist for long time, they've heard all the rhetoric and at this point are just parroting it back to us. Anything you can say about Nazi's, Militia's, terrorism... It's all something you can just say about a group and it usually applies even if it's bad logic. I think that's why there's 50 pages of discussion (not because anybody is racist but) because people are going "you cant just.." for things you can do to Nazi's and can't do groups of races and religions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)