1. Post #1601
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    5,709 Posts
    What a joke, xbox users are getting ripped off that looks unplayable
    And how many do you think will simply accept it?

2. Post #1602
    July 2016
    74 Posts
    And how many do you think will simply accept it?
    at this point for them it's just what they know, expect by the end of the month cults that act as though anything greater than 30 frames while playing is heresy and deserves death by crucifixion.

n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶

3. Post #1603

December 2013
    1,800 Posts

Edited:

Probably wasn’t clear enough, look at the tree in the middle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Informative Informative x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #1604
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    11,620 Posts
    at this point for them it's just what they know, expect by the end of the month cults that act as though anything greater than 30 frames while playing is heresy and deserves death by crucifixion.

n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶
    nah man, at least with console games i've played locked at 30fps they get 30fps consistently for the most part. 15fps is so unacceptable, i imagine there will be a huge shit storm. luckily for bluehole they have the excuse of it being in early access.

Edited:

also i fucking love pubg and i don't care what anyone says. me and my brother got our account up to the top 500 players in oc for solo. i've never played a game where i am good at it but fuck me i am good at this game and it feels awesome. over the past 3 weeks i've had at least 3 wins per week and thats only from playing it about 3 nights a week for a few hours. it's also cool because this is the first pc game my brother has played and hes the one who plays it the most and got the account to a high rank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #1605
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,361 Posts

Edited:

Probably wasn’t clear enough, look at the tree in the middle.
    I looked at the tree in the middle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #1606
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    3,743 Posts
    I think there is a moto bike in the tree.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #1607
    July 2013
    5,667 Posts
    One Man Squad is fun as hell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1608
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    11,620 Posts
    One Man Squad is fun as hell.
    Its scary as fuck when you have to travel in the open. If you get pinned down its almost always over
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1609
    July 2013
    5,667 Posts
    Its scary as fuck when you have to travel in the open. If you get pinned down its almost always over
    I love killing one dude and proning only to see like 4 heads pop over a hill in the distance and know it's over

10. Post #1610
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,519 Posts
    There should honestly be a temporary hold on playing the old map for now. It's frustrating as fuck to have to reconnect every game cause you wanna try out the new stuff.