1. Post #1441
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    4,640 Posts
    I just uninstalled the live version and only have the Test version on my SSD. I just don't wanna play the "old" PUBG now that I got the taste of all new stuff they added/fixed in the Test version and there were quite few of those.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #1442
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    16,640 Posts
    Why uninstall just to reinstall in a few days?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

3. Post #1443
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    842 Posts
    Does PUBG still download 8 gigabutts per update cause it doesn't know how to properly patch?

4. Post #1444
    🚿💩🚿 just do it in the shower and stomp it down the drain asd 🚿💩🚿
    September 2008
    3,759 Posts
    Man, the current map looks like baby puke compared to the new one. I can't wait anymore.

5. Post #1445
    The guy who thinks he's funny
    October 2014
    1,431 Posts
    Does PUBG still download 8 gigabutts per update cause it doesn't know how to properly patch?
    Blame Unreal

6. Post #1446
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    25,292 Posts
    Honestly they should just disable Erangle so people can learn the new map while they rework the old one and bring it up to the new map's quality standards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #1447
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    23,081 Posts
    Blame Unreal
    The downside to package management.

8. Post #1448
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    4,640 Posts
    Cuz my SSD is a smol boi and I need to conserve space.

Also

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

9. Post #1449
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    23,081 Posts
    Can't wait to go hunting with that thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #1450
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,844 Posts
    A REPEATER RIFLE
    I AM FULFILLED
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #1451
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    23,081 Posts
    Honestly hoping it takes .45 and not some unique ammo type, we've already got magical 7.62 for the revolver so it'd work out using that for this.

12. Post #1452
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    25,292 Posts
    I wonder if it'll be the Kar 98k of the desert.

13. Post #1453
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    4,640 Posts
    The new Test version should be sometime this week, right?

14. Post #1454
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    842 Posts
    I'd expect it to open by the weekend, date should be announced if not today then tomorrow.

15. Post #1455
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    4,640 Posts
    Details concerning the new map released

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #1456
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    842 Posts
    HornyEagle posted:
    STOP LETTING CHINEESE PEOPLE ON EU AND NA SERVERS FOR FUCK"S SAKE
    Godspeed, Horny Eagle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #1457
    Super Hoborator
    May 2007
    7,327 Posts

18. Post #1458
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    4,640 Posts
    S&W and Taurus have so many nice revolvers they could choose and instead we get this... thing. Christ.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1459
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    842 Posts
    Alright that's a bit too much, loving all the new weapons and concept, but if they're all Miramar exclusive then I agree with whoever said Erangel needs to be shut down and brought up to par.

20. Post #1460
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,064 Posts
    I'm not actually really digging the idea of map-exclusive weapons, unless the weapon pool becomes so large that each map can pretty much have their own unique set of weapons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

21. Post #1461
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,721 Posts
    S&W and Taurus have so many nice revolvers they could choose and instead we get this... thing. Christ.
    Don't you even dare fucking insinuate talking shit about the Mateba.

22. Post #1462
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    4,640 Posts
    Don't you even dare fucking insinuate talking shit about the Mateba.
    I will talk shit about this blocky piece of fugly ass that looks like it was designed by someone who thinks 12 picanti rails on everything looks cool anytime I god damn want.

I even googled it and the first result I clicked on agrees with me!

23. Post #1463
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,721 Posts
    I will talk shit about this blocky piece of fugly ass that looks like it was designed by someone who thinks picanti rail on everything looks cool anytime I god damn want.
    That is EXACTLY why you don't.

24. Post #1464
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    4,640 Posts
    That is EXACTLY why you don't.
    1v1 me for it, lil' bitch. Pans only, no attachments, school rooftop after lunch.

Gonna whoop ur ass, m8

25. Post #1465
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    23,081 Posts
    Nice to see that datamine from a while ago which had the Rhino was true, does this mean we're getting the flare gun too?

26. Post #1466
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    842 Posts
    does this mean we're getting the flare gun too?
    No I am getting the flare gun, and shooting you in the face with it.

27. Post #1467
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    23,081 Posts
    No I am getting the flare gun, and shooting you in the face with it.
    Light me up daddy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #1468
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,491 Posts
    Nice to see that datamine from a while ago which had the Rhino was true, does this mean we're getting the flare gun too?
    They probably need a joke weapon to replace the crossbow

29. Post #1469
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    842 Posts
    Light me up daddy.
    This won't make Garry jealous right?

30. Post #1470
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    15,564 Posts
    Or maybe it'll be for a night map
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1471
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    19,924 Posts
    Cuz my SSD is a smol boi and I need to conserve space.

Also

Unff gimmie that lever goodness.

Though I do wonder what bullet we'll be jamming into this one, if things keep up we'll end up with one-size-fits-all universal ammo.

32. Post #1472
    🚿💩🚿 just do it in the shower and stomp it down the drain asd 🚿💩🚿
    September 2008
    3,759 Posts
    I'm really happy to see the amount of content they're adding. This is exactly what the game needs to stay fresh.

33. Post #1473
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    842 Posts
    This is exactly what the game needs to stay fresh.
    Yes, but what about those half-walls low enough for you to be able to shoot over them, but high enough where every shot goes into the edge as the person below has crystal clear access to your head.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #1474
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    25,292 Posts
    Yes, but what about those half-walls low enough for you to be able to shoot over them, but high enough where every shot goes into the edge as the person below has crystal clear access to your head.
    I wish they'd either auto-adjust so that your ADS aims through cracks or over walls at non-standard heights, or at least add a "this blocks your bullets" icon like Rising Storm 2. They at least have that for third-person fine-aim, but lack anything similar for ADS.

35. Post #1475
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    727 Posts
    I wish they'd either auto-adjust so that your ADS aims through cracks or over walls at non-standard heights, or at least add a "this blocks your bullets" icon like Rising Storm 2. They at least have that for third-person fine-aim, but lack anything similar for ADS.
    Or add a stance system like in Arma 3.

36. Post #1476
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    7,350 Posts
    How about not running like ass for starters
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

37. Post #1477
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    5,709 Posts
    How about not running like ass for starters
    Whenever someone complains about performance on the official pubg Twitter posts there's always someone going "ur PC sucks" who then gets a reply back from the first guy with his very reasonable pc specs on which the other guy then just says "...well it runs good on my PC"

I have a feeling that nearly everyone doesn't know that 20fps is not enough and instead will defend the game with their life, on the internet nonetheless.

38. Post #1478
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    3,743 Posts
    I dont know what you guys are talking about with poor performance. I get a steady 95+ fps. Forgets to mention I have a 1080ti, 8700k, and 32gb of ram installed on an M.2 Nvme
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree x 7Zing x 2Optimistic x 1Funny x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #1479
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    842 Posts
    Forgets to mention I have a 1080ti, 8700k, and 32gb of ram installed on an M.2 Nvme
    Peasant, could be 125fps if your ram was 3200mhz.

40. Post #1480
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    4,640 Posts
    I dont know what you guys are talking about with poor performance. I get a steady 95+ fps. Forgets to mention I have a 1080ti, 8700k, and 32gb of ram installed on an M.2 Nvme
    That's hilariously bad performance considering that setup

Suddenly I'm impressed my computer can even run the game considering it was mid-range back when it was new which was 4 years ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)