1. Post #1
    July 2010
    1,201 Posts
    Hey! I haven't been around Facepunch much for a while now, but seeing as I released the fifth chapter on Facepunch way back in 2014 (I'm not gonna bother explaining why it's been 3 years since the last one), I figured I'd release the sixth here too if anyone is still interested.

If you never read the comic before, or have read it but it's been a while, I highly recommend (re-)reading Chapters One to Five. Chapter Six starts a whole new arc but it's not really a good jumping on point.

Previous Chapters:

Hope you enjoyed that! Cue the comments saying this is "old-school", I already got those 3 years ago and I purposefully haven't changed the comic's style at all for consistency and it looks like vanilla Half-Life 2 on purpose.

Let me know what you think!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Portugal Show Events Winner Winner x 15 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    4,377 Posts
    I like the style! Nice to see you back. Great comic. I think the old school layout looks really good if you have the darkened version of facepunch so the white outline stands out better overall as if you are reading a pdf comic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2010
    1,201 Posts
    Thanks, Crazy Knife! It's good to be back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Portugal Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    August 2015
    152 Posts
    Amazing work!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    NETID#203731
    March 2009
    13,624 Posts
    this is really nice. I read through the previous chapters and I like the way you're weaving the events of HL2 with your comic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,268 Posts
    the style really takes me back
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,485 Posts
    This takes me back to the days where the Comics section was a thing.

Swank work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    September 2009
    1,361 Posts
    Excellent work as usual, Mythos. It makes me really happy to see you still publishing stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    July 2010
    1,201 Posts
    Thanks, guys! I really appreciate it. Hopefully I'll have something new for you that doesn't take three years to come out.