1. Post #1

January 2017
    318 Posts
    http://www.fox7austin.com/news/teen-...ppy-police-say

FOX NEWS - A Michigan teenager shot his mother to death last week while she slept -- all because the woman wouldn't let her son have a puppy, police said.

Andrew David Willson, 19, was charged with murder and felony firearm possession in the incident. He was arrested Friday and was denied bond, Lansing State Journal reported.

Willson called police just before 7 a.m. Friday saying he found his mother, Lisa Marie Willson, dead in their Williamston home. Officers found the 51-year-old woman with a gunshot wound to the back of her head.

Investigators discovered Willson and his mother were the only people in the home Thursday night, when they reportedly argued about keeping a dog the teenager had brought home with him a few weeks prior. Lisa allegedly refused and told Andrew the pet would instead be kept with his father in Dansville, about 11 miles away, Detective Charles Buckland said.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 39 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    October 2016
    659 Posts
    Great, now you have no puppy, no mom and no freedom.

Excellent choice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Germany Show Events Agree x 77Funny x 2Dumb x 1Optimistic x 1Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    2,655 Posts
    I know he is technically a "teen", but I really think that label should be reserved for people 17 and younger. Dude is 19, he's a full grown man by every country and culture's definitions.

Totally fucked up regardless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 76Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    December 2015
    1,098 Posts
    What kind of sick bastard shoots his own mother in the back of the head.

At least he is not underage, so enjoy roting in prision for the rest of your life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 22 (list)

5. Post #5
    Remove anime
    July 2007
    7,761 Posts
    I know he is technically a "teen", but I really think that label should be reserved for people 17 and younger. Dude is 19, he's a full grown man by every country and culture's definitions.

Totally fucked up regardless.
    In sweden you're often referred to as a young adult in the range of 18-25, simply because you're in that limbo where you're neither a kid nor a fully self-sufficient adult most of the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree x 11Informative x 5Artistic x 1Zing x 1Useful x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    14,425 Posts
    In sweden you're often referred to as a young adult in the range of 18-25, simply because you're in that limbo where you're neither a kid nor a fully self-sufficient adult most of the time.
    The human brain doesn't quite fully develop until about 25, so that makes sense.

Doesn't do anything to excuse the sack of shit in the article, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

7. Post #7
    age is such a poor indicator for maturity

there are 15 year olds more mature than most adults and adults with the mentality of children
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 32Disagree Disagree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,963 Posts
    19 and you kill your fucking mother because she won't let you keep a dog.

Let's be real here, this guy was never gonna function properly in society, even if he hadn't killed his mom.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 31 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    8,704 Posts
    Guy sounds fucked up, prison won't do any good, he should be institutionalized.

In prison he will probably end up killing someone or being killed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    4,967 Posts
    This dude's got some fucking wires mixed up in his brain if he was somehow able to justify "not being able to keep my dog? GOTTA KILL MY MOM!"

There's always a chance that they had a toxic household to begin with and that this was the straw breaking the camel's back, but it still signifies mental illness.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    September 2009
    1,197 Posts
    Sheesh, even worse it's not like she was getting rid of the dog completely. It was just going to be at his fathers home.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,963 Posts
    Sheesh, even worse it's not like she was getting rid of the dog completely. It was just going to be at his fathers home.
    But it was 11 miles away! That's, like, in the next country, it's so far away!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    6,364 Posts
    Whenever I hear stories like this I think about my own mother, and I have to wonder who could have the heart (or lack thereof) to shoot their own fucking mother in the head like that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    9,618 Posts
    This story made me cry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)