1. Post #1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2011
    27,335 Posts
    I bought it for the character creator and then never played the actual game because it runs like such dogshit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome France Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    29,241 Posts
    the character creator has like 3 hairstyles and your gender and race are locked to class which is incredibly fucking stupid

games sorta fun but idk its sorta typical mmo stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Pyrosexual Member (I vigorously masturbate to flames)
    March 2011
    13,914 Posts
    What does this game have over wow or ff14

5. Post #5
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    21,019 Posts
    Massively different gameplay, world, character design, just about everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    your lack of title is bothering me
    January 2013
    3,423 Posts
    Game is an RNG fest for gear and lacked any real enjoyment for me outside of the first 10 hours. Was definitely not worth the price I paid for it and there's way better games that you can get involved with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    9,637 Posts
    Was interested in it a while back, but from what I've heard recently, it sounds like it's going down a similar path to ArcheAge.

I'm surprised it's so active since it seems like other big MMOs like GW2, ESO, and FFXIV are doing the subscription-free model much better.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,938 Posts
    Yes, Final Fantasy 14 does do the subscription-free model absolutely fantastically.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    14,069 Posts
    nude mods with physics
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

10. Post #10
    December 2012
    1,991 Posts
    I bought it for the character creator and then never played the actual game because it runs like such dogshit
    Character creator is the only plus in this game.
    Other than that, the entire game feels like lifeless walking simulator and the interface is so clunky.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    7,138 Posts
    Action combat and lots of grinding and Korean RNG.

12. Post #12
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    21,019 Posts
    Action combat and lots of grinding and Korean RNG.
    Did they ever fix that character progression had RNG? I remember that being an issue people found out that when characters leveled up the increase in stats was tied to RNG, which was something the people who ported it for the west didn't even know about. They said they wanted to fix it for the west, but I stopped playing before that happened.