1. Post #881
    November 2010
    863 Posts
    I really wish blizzard hadn't announced WoW classic, I've got a massive mmo itch now that only it can scratch, I tried WoD and Cata way back when and didn't enjoy either, thought I was clean until they announced this.

Worst part is I bet it'll come out and I won't enjoy it anyway cause it's slow as fuck.
    Can't win.
    There are always private servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #882
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    20,277 Posts
    So the heritage sets are only available to new allied race characters that you level to max.

But does that count if you make one then boost?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #883
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    10,102 Posts
    So the heritage sets are only available to new allied race characters that you level to max.

Or if you switch a characters race?

4. Post #884
    March 2009
    20,277 Posts
    Or if you switch a characters race?
    They said that won't work, it only applies to newly made allied races.

5. Post #885
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,907 Posts

I think they even said it only works if you actually level it.

6. Post #886
    January 2015
    1,481 Posts
    it's a questline apparently, it starts at 20 and probably has level milestones

7. Post #887
    PERKELE
    May 2009
    6,231 Posts

oh hey they nerfed my set
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #888
    Extraction Point
    July 2006
    8,154 Posts
    There are always private servers.
    Lower pop, admin drama, likely to get shutdown, and if I do stick it out I won't be able to transfer it to the real classic servers when they roll out.

Seems like a good idea in theory but I think it's probably better to be patient

9. Post #889
    August 2017
    365 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #890
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    22,362 Posts
    They said that won't work, it only applies to newly made allied races.
    i guess im going to hold off on lvling a priest then. i like that lightforged set
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #891
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    22,362 Posts
    how would it even make sense actually for a lightforged draenei to be a wimpy lvl 20 anyways? they're supposed to be supreme masters of their class to undergo lightforging

12. Post #892
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,034 Posts
    Your character suffers from amnesia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

13. Post #893
    Gold Member

May 2010
    6,301 Posts
    Your character suffers from amnesia.
    Blizzard level storytelling to be fair.

14. Post #894
    Puddin'
    November 2008
    6,822 Posts
    Lightforged tech would give the Alliance a massive advantage against the Horde. I wonder if they'll actually bother to consider what the sub races might contribute besides just joining.

15. Post #895
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    5,405 Posts
    Just resubbed and took my warrior through Argus and started grinding Army of the Light rep just incase I'll need it for the Lightforged allied race, its only making me look forward to BfA, so tired of black and green and ''TEH LEGIUN'' around every corner.

16. Post #896
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,383 Posts
    Lightforged tech would give the Alliance a massive advantage against the Horde. I wonder if they'll actually bother to consider what the sub races might contribute besides just joining.
    Say for example, control of the two largest civilized military forces on the Broken Isles providing an ample point from which to attack the Eastern Kingdoms? Just a thought.

17. Post #897
    March 2009
    20,277 Posts
    Also the Zandalari allegedly posses a navy that rivals Kul Tiras.

Edited:

And dinosaurs

18. Post #898

Spooky 💀 Member

July 2010
    2,185 Posts
    My guilds raiding is on hiatus until next tier so I took the time and actually finished those two remaining BG's I needed.
    all challenge mode skins unlocked woo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

19. Post #899
    November 2014
    1,973 Posts
    My guild is currently progressing on mistress. So fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #900
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,723 Posts
    If Blizzard are adding the option for orcs to stand upright, I wonder if clean shaven Night elf men will finally get some eyebrows.

They look so much better with eyebrows, but I hate all of the night elf beards.

21. Post #901
    August 2017
    365 Posts
    I just love being camped by some Horde douche who outlevels me completely and kills me over and over when I try to do quests.

22. Post #902
    March 2009
    20,277 Posts
    Can't wait for BfA's opt out system for world pvp. I hate dealing with that crap just because everyone I play with wanted to roll on a pvp server.

I can see why wpvpers may be upset, but hey doesn't bother me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)