1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,546 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Funny x 79Friendly x 1Winner x 1Dumb x 1Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Pyrosexual Member (I vigorously masturbate to flames)
    March 2011
    14,048 Posts
    This doesn't seem real but goddamn was it funny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,546 Posts
    yeah the sound quality and voice clarity was just a BIT tooo good

4. Post #4
    I wish I was as cool as Felix :)
    April 2010
    8,925 Posts
    The guy isn't even a cop. He's a bounty hunter who is known to make staged videos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Informative Informative x 32Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,298 Posts
    The guy isn't even a cop. He's a bounty hunter who is known to make staged videos.
    Figured as much, his black car just looks like a refurbished police cruiser and the whole "FUGITIVE RECOVERY AGENT" on the back says it all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,703 Posts
    He scared himself with his own taser

7. Post #7
    Dennab
    October 2005
    548 Posts
    Why did he taze him?

I'm not calling "police" brutality because this is all a bit weird and staged looking but that was a bit...not needed.

EDIT: He didn't taze him at all, just testing or something?

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,405 Posts
    Why did he taze him?

I'm not calling "police" brutality because this is all a bit weird and staged looking but that was a bit...not needed.

It's fake.

Still funny though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Watching the world burn is my hobby.
    February 2005
    23,066 Posts
    Fake or not, I can appreciate funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,519 Posts
    The suffocating morbid seriousness of the person arresting completely destroyed the comedic effect of the person being arrested, there is being a straight man and then there is being a nuclear holocaust man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    2,000 Posts
    Why did he taze him?

It was a scare tactic.

12. Post #12
    May 2010
    1,007 Posts
    Entertaining but fake as fuck
    I mean fake isnt necessarily bad, its funny but feels a little disengenuous
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,264 Posts
    Considering the dude getting arrested has acting monologues on his Youtube channel, I think it's safe to assume he's an actor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    3,215 Posts
    Why does everyone keep calling it fake? What, you guys don't have safe words?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 4 (list)

15. Post #15
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    19,804 Posts
    How does he shock him without probes being connected to him?

16. Post #16
    ALSO KNOWN AS: Dumbass McScrublord
    October 2008
    1,098 Posts
    If he actually tazed him, you would have heard a loud pop and seen the wires dangling out and stuck into the guy. He didn't have a cartridge on his tazer, so it could only be used up close like how super cop there had it in his back.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,471 Posts
    If he actually tazed him, you would have heard a loud pop and seen the wires dangling out and stuck into the guy. He didn't have a cartridge on his tazer, so it could only be used up close like how super cop there had it in his back.
    I'm no gun nut, but don't some TASER models have a contact stun mode?
    Still, I am leaning heavily on the staged front, given the history of this guy, and if it isn't staged, he is a danger to himself and others.

18. Post #18
    Gay for BDA
    November 2005
    8,435 Posts
    yes it's called drive-stun

at that point it works like any traditional contact taser

the sound is from electricity arcing between the two probes of the gun

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,301 Posts
    my wife and i just use pineapple. don't know why he had to add juice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    November 2016
    526 Posts
    my wife and i just use pineapple. don't know why he had to add juice.
    "baby, shove the pineapple up there now, come on give it to me"
    It's a decent safeword, keeps your options open for fruit play. Pineapple juice would make terrible lube, so there'd be no reason to say it

21. Post #21
    ASIC's security and investment consultation.
    March 2013
    3,772 Posts
    Why not just use the word "safeword" as your safeword?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox India Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,672 Posts
    The suffocating morbid seriousness of the person arresting completely destroyed the comedic effect of the person being arrested, there is being a straight man and then there is being a nuclear holocaust man.
    I mean on Cops half the guys are nicer with the suspect after they had to chase them down and tackle them
    they would've loved this guy

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,405 Posts
    How does he shock him without probes being connected to him?
    He didn't taze him, he was just doing a dry fire to scare him.

24. Post #24
    February 2010
    879 Posts
    Damn it got taken down
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)