1. Post #1

November 2017
    5 Posts
    Any progress on extracting from the game? If P.T. on PS4 could be datamined does that mean this game could?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    August 2014
    376 Posts
    as far as i understand from people i've talked to who have gotten PS4 models is currently only games from launch through 2014 can be decrypted, that's why only Infamous Second Son, PT, Knack, Killzone: Shadow Fall and others from that time period have been extracted and not later ones like Uncharted, Bloodborne etc, this is what i was told anyways
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    April 2016
    720 Posts
    I'm working on Uncharted 4 models now.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

4. Post #4

March 2017
    12 Posts
    that's awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5

November 2017
    4 Posts
    Damn, Might we know in what stage are you on? How many time it will take to get the models? I'm so hyped.. (I really liked UC4 models, they are so HQ).

6. Post #6

November 2017
    5 Posts
    Wow, that's amazing!

7. Post #7
    April 2016
    720 Posts
    Damn, Might we know in what stage are you on?
    I got model fully rigged and working. You can expect somebody to release some models soon.

8. Post #8

November 2017
    4 Posts
    I got model fully rigged and working. You can expect somebody to release some models soon.
    Oh that's really nice! I hope Nathan is on that 'models' he will release!!

9. Post #9

March 2017
    8 Posts
    Very cool! Will also be tool to extract from files?

10. Post #10
    August 2014
    376 Posts
    you're literally the only person i've seen get anything from later ps4 games, would be cool to also possibly see Until Dawn or Bloodborne in the future

11. Post #11
    April 2016
    720 Posts
    you're literally the only person i've seen get anything from later ps4 games, would be cool to also possibly see Until Dawn or Bloodborne in the future
    Literally, I'm not getting anything from PS4. But I can assure you, there will be models and tools available. And want to make it very clear: models will be free, and tools to extract more models (from files) will also be free.

p.s. after U4, there will be more, probably including those you mentioned ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

12. Post #12

November 2014
    4 Posts
    Literally, I'm not getting anything from PS4. But I can assure you, there will be models and tools available. And want to make it very clear: models will be free, and tools to extract more models (from files) will also be free.

p.s. after U4, there will be more, probably including those you mentioned ;)
    Extracting the pkg is a thing now?
    Daemon, you got me really hyped. :)

13. Post #13
    April 2016
    720 Posts
    That above was NPC. Main chars are much more detailed:

14. Post #14

March 2017
    8 Posts
    this are great news what other game you have? horizon zero dawn?

15. Post #15
    April 2016
    720 Posts
    Now with textures:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #16

November 2017
    4 Posts
    Now with textures:
    HOLY SHIT! RAFE ADLER! Can't wait to see other models, you guys are fuckin' lit.

17. Post #17

April 2012
    289 Posts
    Since most of the custcenes are pre-rendered, i expect the texture quality to be shite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18

November 2017
    5 Posts
    Since most of the custcenes are pre-rendered, i expect the texture quality to be shite.
    All the cutscenes in the game are rendered in real time, uc 1-3 were pre rendered

19. Post #19
    August 2014
    376 Posts
    All the cutscenes in the game are rendered in real time, uc 1-3 were pre rendered
    some i don't actually think are even though they claim they are, very select few cutscenes won't apply their outfits and on Lost Legacy a select few cutscenes won't change her facial expressions or hide characters even though you change the options, the majority of cutscenes do though

20. Post #20

November 2017
    5 Posts
    some i don't actually think are even though they claim they are, very select few cutscenes won't apply their outfits and on Lost Legacy a select few cutscenes won't change her facial expressions or hide characters even though you change the options, the majority of cutscenes do though
    The game does have pre rendered screen wipe transitions that quickly switch back to real time, since doing that in real time would be impossible. Easy way to tell if a cutscene is real time is to zoom in during photo mode. Only chapter i encountered that you cant change outfits is the prologue, probably because of the different facial structure for young drake. Could be wrong

I would like to know which cutscenes you're talking about?

21. Post #21
    April 2016
    720 Posts
    The first extracted model released:
    https://luxox18.deviantart.com/art/U...land-715839414

22. Post #22

June 2015
    13 Posts
    Awesome, Sir! Thanks for that to both of you!

23. Post #23

September 2014
    11 Posts
    ps4 models?,Fantastic job tanks guys.

24. Post #24

November 2017
    5 Posts
    Great job! Would love to see Drake/Elena next.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #25

November 2017
    4 Posts
    I've been waiting since day 1 uncharted 4 launched. I thought you would upload it early 2018, damn that was quick. Hope we can see nathan drake default attire, i think that's the model we were waiting for..
    THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR WORKS!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 New Opera Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)