1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,988 Posts
    The Walking Dead is a comic written by Robert Kirkman, as of 2010 it's also a TV-show on AMC/FOX
    The story follows a small town sheriff called Rick Grimes, who wakes up from a coma to find himself in a zombie-invested world. He leaves the hospital to look for his wife Lori and his son Carl. Along the way he finds more and more trouble.

Some useful links:

-The Walking Dead wiki (Extremely spoiler heavy): http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_Wiki

-The official AMC show site: http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead

-Reddit page for The Walking Dead: https://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingdead/\

-Previous thread: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1446302

Also remember that spoilers will get you banned! Use spoiler tags. They are "sp" inside brackets.

Honestly this season can best be summed up as 'meh'

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,902 Posts
    At least     Glenn     went out at the peak of the show and was given a badass death, his character was awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    2,002 Posts
    Best put spoil tags on that ^^^

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,902 Posts
    Best put spoil tags on that ^^^
    Two week rule I assumed was in place but I edited it just in case.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    7,514 Posts
    Got caught up on most recent episode.

Everything is going way too well for the Rickites right now. Also how do you fail killing a guy on a motorcycle with a fucking machine gun, I was hoping really hard for Daryl's death there.    

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,526 Posts

Everything is going way too well for the Rickites right now. Also how do you fail killing a guy on a motorcycle with a fucking machine gun, I was hoping really hard for Daryl's death there.    
    Ha ha ha ha HA HA HA. Yea right. There are a few people they will give the chop to save on the budget and he is not one of them.. Never will be.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    August 2013
    7,649 Posts

It bothers me how far this show has shifted from Survival Horror to "look how badass our main characters are"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,230 Posts
    so what number are we on with ezekiel's speeches? 4? 5? it's getting silly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    8,085 Posts
    This is the 20th speech I have made this week... And yet, I smile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,805 Posts
    The Walking Dead would be better off on HBO or some other paid service. It's really clear they are having to stretch their budget thin to accommodate so many episodes. I need to re-watch the earlier seasons, I really don't remember it being this bad.

I felt almost no tension this entire season. The guns look so fake and weak I can't even get into the gun fights. No ejected casings, no bullet holes, no reloading, accuracy is inconstant etc.

Not to mention how bad the story and cinematography has become...

The jeep scene? Holy fuck, who thought that was a good idea? Everything about that scene was hot garbage. The machine gun that managed to kill like 30 people in 2 seconds with pin point accuracy suddenly becomes useless as it cant shoot a jeep and a bike 10 feet in-front of it? Not even one bullet hits the windshield of the jeep? Main character armor too strong. The funny thing is you could have easily fixed that scene by having the guy in the back rushing to put the gun together as Rick and Daryl close in. Then have Daryl or Rick shoot him at the last second or some shit.

Don't even get me started on Ezekiel's "just leave me behind, I can't climb up a 1 foot slope" scene. It's not like they couldn't kill the unusually slow 10 zombies remaining or anything worst case scenario.

Been watching this shit for like 8 years can't stop now. Just kill me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    24,861 Posts
    I'm still trying to figure out what the actual fuck the writers thought bringing back    Morales, then immediately killing him off    served to advance the plot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    August 2008
    362 Posts
    I only just found out they made a walking dead robot chicken special.

Its very funny.