1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,214 Posts
    You guys do know that Trump has FAMILY right?
    Wishing for his death isn't going to just get him out of office, it will affect his Family and Friends.

I don't like Trump, I don't want him in office, but for him to die? Fuck that, he ain't my family nor my friend, but there ARE people who care about him, and those who will be affected by his passing.

Anyway to keep this on topic, could be a whole lot of things causing his Slurs, and as for his signature? If anything his eye sight might be going cause my eyesight is shit, and I use big letters and words.
    Or he could just be using a different pen, maybe he had a relax hand, maybe he was tired and rushing, could be anything besides he is dying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 4 (list)

2. Post #42
    I am the Asian Ed Sheeran Rabbit - My sister
    June 2012
    5,153 Posts
    Wishing for his death isn't going to just get him out of office, it will affect his Family and Friends.

I don't like Trump, I don't want him in office, but for him to die? Fuck that, he ain't my family nor my friend, but there ARE people who care about him, and those who will be affected by his passing.
    One person said he wanted him to die. There were another guy who said he'd have like Trump to have had a stroke, but nothing about deaths. "You guys" is a pretty big stretch. Also, if we're going the pathos route, what about the millions that will be negatively affected by Trumps tax plan?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Starred Starred x 17 (list)

3. Post #43
    The Devourer of Souls
    July 2011
    3,445 Posts
    Scares over a politicians health are a great way to undermine them (see:Hillary). I doubt this is anything important, and if it is I'm sure we will find out later. One slurred phrase def isn't enough to assume anything.
    I mean heck I can barely get a paragraph out my mouth without fucking something up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    June 2008
    1,263 Posts
    I found it pretty noticeable all across the speech. It could be for a million reasons, not worth looking into by itself. I'm sure we'll notice more and more if it's actually something serious.

Though I think I buy the denture hypothesis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,214 Posts
    One person said he wanted him to die. There were another guy who said he'd have like Trump to have had a stroke, but nothing about deaths. "You guys" is a pretty big stretch. Also, if we're going the pathos route, what about the millions that will be negatively affected by Trumps tax plan?
    I didn't mean you guys in the sense of every single poster, I just meant you guys in the sense of people talking about his death.
    Also I'm not going by any route, and I never stated that his life is more important than the millions of Americans.
    I was just stating it's a jerk thing to wish for a guys death.
    It's a jerk thing to wish for anyone's death unless they undeniably deserve it, as in they are already going for the Death Penalty.

Trump doesn't deserve to die, and just saying it casually without thinking of those close to him is really messed up in my opinion.

_EDIT_
    Misread the definition of Pathos.
    Yeah I guess I am going for that but still.

_EDIT2_
    Trump is messed up, not his family, probably some friends too but not his family.
    His family isn't the one passing these Laws, his family isn't the one being a President, they just happen to be related to the guy who is passing these Laws and being a President.

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    22,584 Posts
    My bet is someone had some botox and now can't move their face.

I mean this admin wouldn't possibly cover up a stroke...

On Trump's family, they (meaning ivanka, jarad ect) have jumped in this shit feet first, they're chained to trump now for good or for worse, and given their seemingly growing involvement in the russian affair, probably for worse

7. Post #47
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    17,069 Posts
    Trump is messed up, not his family, probably some friends too but not his family.
    His kids seem uniformly terrible though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Vivaldi Show Events Starred Starred x 17 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    22,634 Posts
    although if Donald was my dad i'd turn out like his kids
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,025 Posts
    My signature changed a lot when i had to start wtiting it a hundred times a day.

Of course, thats because i didnt write it often before that, which shouldn't be the case for him
    I only this year established a signature I was happy with and before that I just cursive'd my name on any signature. Proving to be a real issue whenever I need to sign something and show my ID at the same time because now my signatures are different and they want BOTH signatures. :V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    23,198 Posts
    With a dad like Donald, I'd be surprised if his kids weren't complete shitheads.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

11. Post #51
    I am the Asian Ed Sheeran Rabbit - My sister
    June 2012
    5,153 Posts
    With a dad like Donald, I'd be surprised if his kids weren't complete shitheads.
    Well get ready to be surprised, because they pretty much all are

12. Post #52
    COCKROACHES
    August 2012
    3,464 Posts
    I know this guy has a serious mental health issue happening to do with alzheimer's. He just does, every symptom is there.

I'd recommend not playing psychiatrist here

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,234 Posts
    Don't presidents have to sign so much stuff that their signature would just naturally get worse with time in office?
    Trump in 2020:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Starred Starred x 17 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    2,836 Posts
    Drunk, stroke, I don't know about that. He doesn't show any other telltale signs of the two. He mostly sounds weak, as if he lacks the force for proper articulation.

Edited:

I know this guy has a serious mental health issue happening to do with alzheimer's. He just does, every symptom is there.
    No. Slight dementia at most, but definitely not Alzheimer.

15. Post #55

December 2014
    667 Posts
    Trump had too much Trump Vodka...

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,320 Posts
    In my opinion, it both looks and sounds like just something painful in his mouth. Could be anything, but 'dry mouth' doesn't sound right.

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,320 Posts
    Trump in 2020:
    Are you from the future? How'd you get a picture of the actual president's hands writing his actual signature???

Seriously though, I think he's got dementia something fierce and is barely holding together for public events.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

18. Post #58
    Star Extraordinaire
    May 2011
    4,403 Posts
    Seriously though, I think he's got dementia something fierce and is barely holding together for public events.
    What? Seeing how he was perfectly fine for the first part of the speech I'd place my bets on a problem with dentures. How did you get to dementia lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    6,929 Posts

Anyway to keep this on topic, could be a whole lot of things causing his Slurs, and as for his signature? If anything his eye sight might be going cause my eyesight is shit, and I use big letters and words.
    Or he could just be using a different pen, maybe he had a relax hand, maybe he was tired and rushing, could be anything besides he is dying.
    His family is just as shit as he is

Edited:

especially barron, that scumbag

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    8,494 Posts
    Sounds like my dad used to when his dentures weren't in, or weren't in properly.

21. Post #61
    Dennab
    October 2016
    1,897 Posts
    There's a big difference between Trump and your family members though.
    Even though Trump's actions, directly, indirectly, on purpose, by accident, whatever, are destined to exacerbate the suffering of millions, I don't wish death or extreme suffering on him. That's barbaric and reactionary tbh. Now do I wish him to be impeached to put a timely end to his actions and cause him to fade into history as a complete disgrace to his name and country? Yeah, that sounds fine, but no harm, that's a bit too far. Imagine thinking that wishing harm upon, or harming to a potentially mentally ill 70 year old man is okay. Personally I take pity on Trump, his situation is pathetic and I feel genuinely bad for him, he's a failure in his father's shadow. Imagine trying so hard to succeed at life as a celebrity business mogul, to live up to the expectation of your father, to surpass his empire with your own, only for reality to be that you're a complete failure who's grasping at strings to make people believe the same lies Trump must have to tell him self every morning just to face the day. Trump could have played the top 10 on the DOW with his "small loan" and made more money than his own net worth in 2017. Imagine your legacy being such a pathetic lie. That's a fate worse than death for a man who thinks his public image is everything.

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    10,205 Posts

literally the only member of trump's family that isn't a complete monster is Barron and thats just cuz he's too busy fidget spinning and staring into space
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Starred Starred x 8 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,350 Posts
    god, if hillary had done this you wouldn't have heard the end of it
    She campaigned with walking pneumonia, and spat out some green phlegm ONE TIME, and Trumpets thought she was about to croak and was unfit for office.

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,769 Posts
    She campaigned with walking pneumonia, and spat out some green phlegm ONE TIME, and Trumpets thought she was about to croak and was unfit for office.
    Holy fuck, I had no idea what you were talking about so I googled "hillary spits green" and found this

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,320 Posts
    What? Seeing how he was perfectly fine for the first part of the speech I'd place my bets on a problem with dentures. How did you get to dementia lol
    Did you ever see his "I'm bringing Christmas back" speech?

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,350 Posts
    Holy fuck, I had no idea what you were talking about so I googled "hillary spits green" and found this

It's gross, but the strength it must have taken to continue campaigning with that is crazy. My sister got (non walking) pneumonia, and ended up in the hospital for weeks.

Also, the speed, and subtleness with which she did that is pretty impressive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member

September 2007
    3,230 Posts
    There's a big difference between wanting a politician out of office and wanting them fuckin dead.
    I'd rather see trump dead than American democracy dead honestly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    6,855 Posts
    Letters became much taller, wider and less clean. It might not matter too much, but your signature (especially if you write it often) shouldn't change that much for no reason.
    If that's a bad signature, then according to my signature I'm probably having a few dozen strokes each day. I hear havin oo many strokkes can be fairlunhealthy, mabnIjfi hecked ouutj.mmmmmmmmmm

Edit:

Honestly though, I think people are making a big deal out of nothing here. Trump is a horrible piece of shit that shouldn't have power over a single person, let alone an entire nation, but not because his throat is dry from time to time (or even because he has health issues).

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    25,292 Posts
    Kinda grasping at straws here, this is pretty dumb. I slur words all the time, it doesn't mean anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    7,324 Posts
    he was up too late tweeting so he was tired leave him alone

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,498 Posts
    This is grasping at straws. Let's not allow ourselves to be manipulated.

32. Post #72
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    20,738 Posts
    I don't wish death on him but I sure wouldn't give one iota of a fuck if he did keel over.

This hardly seems newsworthy in and of itself though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 7 (list)

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    June 2013
    1,949 Posts
    Scares over a politicians health are a great way to undermine them (see:Hillary). I doubt this is anything important, and if it is I'm sure we will find out later. One slurred phrase def isn't enough to assume anything.
    I mean heck I can barely get a paragraph out my mouth without fucking something up.
    was gonna say this. Like I think I've heard the "they're too old/unhealthy, they could die/get ill in office" shpiel aimed at at least one candidate during every election process I can remember. It's a low hanging fruit to easily get people to nod their heads in agreement and be like yep uh huh too old

then the candidate that they had said that about was always still in politics years after their race
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 New Opera Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    19,646 Posts
    was gonna say this. Like I think I've heard the "they're too old/unhealthy, they could die/get ill in office" shpiel aimed at at least one candidate during every election process I can remember. It's a low hanging fruit to easily get people to nod their heads in agreement and be like yep uh huh too old

then the candidate that they had said that about was always still in politics years after their race
    did you see what being in office did to obama, bush, clinton, so on and so forth? that 8 years did 30 years of damage to all of them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,785 Posts
    This is some "Clinton coughed she'll die" level news
    Yeah, it's pretty funny that the dumbass hasn't got his teeth in properly but he's not having a stroke or anything yet lmao
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 2 (list)

36. Post #76

(Used to ban users for shit posts)

July 2009
    14,012 Posts
    This hardly seems newsworthy in and of itself though.

This wouldn't be news had the current President not been the most vain person to hold the office, he's going to care more about this "fake news" than anyone.

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    7,911 Posts
    Word is that trump is gonna have a physical.

But if he uses his own doctor the result will no doubt be
    "trump is the healthiest man alive and he has the best speech, his teeth are all perfect"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Starred Starred x 3 (list)