1. Post #1

November 2017
    10 Posts
    https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.45400/t...ling-dick-pic#

An ex-girlfriend of Tupac Shakur is planning to sell a photo of the late legendary MC’s penis, according to TMZ. The woman, who captured the full-frontal photo at a 1990 house party in Marin County, wants to privately sell the photo for $7,500. If she’s unable to nab that price, she’s reportedly willing to auction the photo to the highest bidder.

As explained to TMZ, Pac used to routinely expose himself to shock his homies, and his girlfriend at the time told the “California Love” rapper she’d capture a photo of his private parts if he didn’t cover up. He evidently didn’t listen.
    there's a censored version in the link above for anyone interested
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny x 45Informative x 2Winner x 2Useful x 1Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    December 2008
    6,681 Posts
    i'd buy it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    6,606 Posts
    What a time to be alive

4. Post #4
    Gay Member #1
    November 2009
    7,523 Posts
    As explained to TMZ, Pac used to routinely expose himself to shock his homies, and his girlfriend at the time told the “California Love” rapper she’d capture a photo of his private parts if he didn’t cover up. He evidently didn’t listen.
    Hahah holy shit, imagine that. "fuck sake pac's got his cock out again"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 38Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Cmx
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    2,846 Posts
    Is this even legal?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Useful Useful x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    11,292 Posts
    I guess I need to take out a loan.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,096 Posts
    wonder if this means tupac is alive 🤔
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    October 2016
    1,044 Posts
    Is it hard at least?

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    25,159 Posts
    Martin Shkreli seems like the type of guy who will pick this up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 14Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,024 Posts
    Martin Shkreli seems like the type of guy who will pick this up.
    From prison? Might send the wrong message to his cellmate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny x 54Friendly x 2Zing x 2Informative x 1Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    COCKROACHES
    August 2012
    3,464 Posts
    Hahah holy shit, imagine that. "fuck sake pac's got his cock out again"
    Truly the Louis C.K of the past
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 10Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,175 Posts
    this bitch...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    4,935 Posts
    Pretty sure a pic of his dick would be worth more than that. Then again how do we even know if it is his penis? Can any of his homies back this claim up?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    NETID#203731
    March 2009
    13,773 Posts
    Pac used to routinely expose himself to shock his homies
    its funny the first few times someone does this but if they keep going at it it quickly becomes weird and annoying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 9Informative Informative x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,389 Posts
    Can someone on FP buy this. Asking for a friend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,122 Posts
    Thus commenced the rappening
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Funny Funny x 5Zing Zing x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    July 2014
    780 Posts
    Can someone on FP buy this. Asking for a friend.
    community fund is nearly halfway there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 7Useful Useful x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,024 Posts
    its funny the first few times someone does this but if they keep going at it it quickly becomes weird and annoying
    My buddy Kyle used to do it all the time, but just his balls. We had a mancave at a buddy's house EVERYONE went to when we were teenagers, and it had glass windowpane doors. He'd sneak up in the dark while we were chillin, hang brain through his fly, plap it against the glass, then knock so we'd all turn and look at him grinning like an idiot.
    His punishment was washing all the windows on a regular basis. I kept praying his wrinkly pathetic nuts would get caught in his zipper, but it never happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 11Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    nox
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,201 Posts
    Wow unreal, he should come back to America and sue.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    hello
    October 2011
    6,810 Posts
    man that's pretty cheap considering the material, if it were me i'd start at like $100,000 and hope someone tries to buy it for $50k
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Voted WORST Gold Member 2012
    August 2005
    21,024 Posts
    Imagine the news if we really crowdsourced buying this with the community fund.

And then released it under free license.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,480 Posts
    would it count as a joke or low effort post to apply to buy this picture with the FP community fund?

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    9,970 Posts
    My buddy Kyle used to do it all the time, but just his balls. We had a mancave at a buddy's house EVERYONE went to when we were teenagers, and it had glass windowpane doors. He'd sneak up in the dark while we were chillin, hang brain through his fly, plap it against the glass, then knock so we'd all turn and look at him grinning like an idiot.
    His punishment was washing all the windows on a regular basis. I kept praying his wrinkly pathetic nuts would get caught in his zipper, but it never happened.
    Are you telling me you guys would make him wash the window, he'd do it, then he'd repeat the whole process over?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    I WOTCH ANIEM
    October 2008
    7,782 Posts
    How is that funny? To me it just seems REALLY weird and gross.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)