1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    456 Posts
    It would be really funny to have Michael Jackson replace G-man in Half-Life 2. They are both really creepy already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    September 2005
    1 Posts
    that would be funny it would be even more funny if you gave him breasts

3. Post #3
    Modelrator
    February 2005
    4,151 Posts
    From what period of time? If you mean the current looks, the model would need modifying i think, the earlier look would be easier to achieve but the hair would have to be modelled.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    456 Posts
    PLing posted:
    From what period of time? If you mean the current looks, the model would need modifying i think, the earlier look would be easier to achieve but the hair would have to be modelled.
    From the most recent period.
    Or when he looks the creepiest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    July 2006
    35 Posts
    Look i believe there are in fact 2 Mickhal Jaksons!
    1. Black Michal jackson was abducted by aliens and a clone was made.

2. White Michal jakson (clone)was good, but umfortunnantly his only power source had to be all ways nearby so he made neverland ranch so he could butt rape all the little children he needed to power his atomic carbon isotope power cell and his 2 hydrogen gamma cells.

(;0 Igot this all from robot chicken so it's fake ;0)
    [img]http://homepage3.nifty.com/t-sroom/Anime/MichaelJackson.gif[img/]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member

September 2006
    60 Posts
    Alec23 posted:
    that would be funny it would be even more funny if you gave him breasts
    :lol:

We could fix his sound files to say shit like "eh hoo hoo hooo" or "come on little children. let's ride the magical mystery train!"

7. Post #7

October 2009
    31 Posts

here you go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)