1. Post #401
    August 2007
    27 Posts
    Or hope that all the dumb asses of the world kill themselves at the same time.

2. Post #402
    March 2007
    228 Posts
    DELTA152 posted:
    Or hope that all the dumb asses of the world kill themselves at the same time.
    Sounds like a party.

3. Post #403
    August 2007
    27 Posts
    Yay it's like the holocaust, but we're killing retards!

4. Post #404
    August 2005
    3,941 Posts
    Anyway, could someone post the current filesize of pmod? I've been downloading for eternity. :C

Don't give me the "WATCH THE VIDEO YOU MINGEBAG" because the video is old and the filesize there is probably not correct. I am currently at 1.55 GB. The SVN thing stops, and I have to cancel and reconnect in order to download. Good thing I don't have to start over again.

5. Post #405

June 2007
    2 Posts
    Cool.

6. Post #406
    March 2007
    228 Posts
    Look, the video is too long for youtube, and it's not old. So if your looking for the size of PMod it isn't hard to guess. It's 900mb and counting.

7. Post #407
    August 2007
    27 Posts
    You probably just have a very crappy SVN client, or a bad connection with the internet (now rock how many retards should we put in the giant oven per roast?)

8. Post #408

July 2007
    125 Posts
    That`s the must comun reason
    people don`t be retarded if you can`t watch a video then read the thread
    if you can`t read then like rockman said go die in Irak.
    :) else enjoy PMod its great :)

9. Post #409
    August 2007
    27 Posts
    Let me go ahead an post the requirements that have to be met before you try to install this mod:
    1. Not be a monkey
    2. Not be a monkey
    3. Not be a retard
    4. Not be a monkey
    5. Did I mention not be a monkey?
    6. Not be a half ass bitch, seal that mooches off her friend.
    7. You can't be Mr. President(well not until 2008, maybe later than that).

10. Post #410
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,209 Posts
    DELTA152 posted:
    Yay it's like the holocaust, but we're killing retards!
    A Holocaust is An offering completely burned by fire.
    That's almost completely irrelevent, unless you plan on igniting yourself.

11. Post #411

July 2007
    125 Posts
    cool update rockman
    thanks

12. Post #412
    August 2005
    3,941 Posts
    rockmanneo12 posted:
    Look, the video is too long for youtube, and it's not old. So if your looking for the size of PMod it isn't hard to guess. It's 900mb and counting.
    Have you ever thought about splitting the movie? It's fucking 1.9 GB and counting.

Edit:

You could upload it somewhere else anyway. Like google video.

13. Post #413
    March 2007
    228 Posts
    What? the video isn't a gig! What the hell are you smoking it's like 50mb.

14. Post #414

July 2007
    125 Posts
    he must be donwloading 3 movies or something

15. Post #415
    August 2007
    27 Posts
    First the whole mod is like 1.5 Gig then one video is a gig, holy shit do you know the difference between a megabyte and a gigabyte? Possibilities:
    1. You're high as rock suggested
    2. Your computer is fucked up
    3. You need glasses
    4. All of the above(most likely it is this option).

16. Post #416
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,209 Posts
    Hey, rock, is the Agencey spartan finished? When i spawn it, i get the Texture error checkers.

17. Post #417
    August 2005
    3,941 Posts
    rockmanneo12 posted:
    What? the video isn't a gig! What the hell are you smoking it's like 50mb.
    I was talking about pMod.

Edit:

This is retarded. Instead of helping people, you (Rockmaneo and DELTA) are mildly flaming them. Also, TortoiseSVN does a backup of the whole thing. So that is why it's 1.9 GB. But the whole god damn server is so fucking slow so I give up on this. You should upload it to filefront. It IS faster and it's more stable.

18. Post #418
    March 2007
    228 Posts
    yuki posted:
    Hey, rock, is the Agencey spartan finished? When i spawn it, i get the Texture error checkers.
    Of course it is :D

If your using the old base pack yuki however nothing will work right.

CapsAdmin posted:
    I was talking about pMod.

Edit:

This is retarded. Instead of helping people, you (Rockmaneo and DELTA) are mildly flaming them. Also, TortoiseSVN does a backup of the whole thing. So that is why it's 1.9 GB. But the whole god damn server is so fucking slow so I give up on this. You should upload it to filefront. It IS faster and it's more stable.
    Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. I try to help as much as possible but it's hard for me to guess what your talking about when you don't know how to type. Sorry the SVN is slow but I will upload a new Base pack when I can, after all bugs are fixed. ;)

19. Post #419
    August 2007
    27 Posts
    Yes we are kind of flaming you but, you don't seem to get the point, rock is doing the best he can, unless he can come over to your computer and do it for you, he has to make a video. But it isn't his fault that it is messing up, and most likely it isn't your fault either, but
    he's basically spelled it out for you, nay he basically made a video and slammed it into your face.

Also one more thing...IF SVN IS GOING SLOW DON'T BLAME ROCK, DOWNLOAD THE FREAKING FULL DOWNLOAD FROM FILEFRONT(note I'm note flaming because I am not pointing any fingers here, I'm basically trying to get the person's attention)! I see so many people complaining about how they can't use the Pmod because of SVN,for fuck's sake did anyone actually read the first post, rock has done so much for you but you still bitch and complain! I mean I didn't get my Pmod from svn I downloaded it from file front! So next time you want to complain when you haven't even read the whole first post remember this, we have a huge oven and we can and will bake you brain into a medium rare on tray.

20. Post #420
    October 2006
    25 Posts
    Edit.

21. Post #421
    August 2005
    3,941 Posts
    DELTA152 posted:
    Yes we are kind of flaming you but, you don't seem to get the point, rock is doing the best he can, unless he can come over to your computer and do it for you, he has to make a video. But it isn't his fault that it is messing up, and most likely it isn't your fault either, but
    he's basically spelled it out for you, nay he basically made a video and slammed it into your face.

Also one more thing...IF SVN IS GOING SLOW DON'T BLAME ROCK, DOWNLOAD THE FREAKING FULL DOWNLOAD FROM FILEFRONT(note I'm note flaming because I am not pointing any fingers here, I'm basically trying to get the person's attention)! I see so many people complaining about how they can't use the Pmod because of SVN,for fuck's sake did anyone actually read the first post, rock has done so much for you but you still bitch and complain! I mean I didn't get my Pmod from svn I downloaded it from file front! So next time you want to complain when you haven't even read the whole first post remember this, we have a huge oven and we can and will bake you brain into a medium rare on tray.
    Flaming is dumb. Either help or ignore the posts. And there is NO such thing as a "full filefront download" in the first post. Unless he's being an ass putting it up right now or something.

22. Post #422
    October 2006
    25 Posts
    I actually went ahead and watched your video tutorial everyone has been raving about just for the hell of it. I now understand why people are so god damned confused and frustrated, because in your tutorial you just sit there ranting and stuttering without any real information or solutions to hand out to your fans of this mod. It's nothing but seventeen minutes of you cursing, stuttering, insulting posters, and laughing at your own jokes. You took something that could have been explained in five minutes and turned it into some poorly made "angry teenager" podcast starring, of course, you. It isn't helpful or funny.

For the sake of those who do not know how to use a SVN client, please refer to this tutorial instead on how to set up a SVN client from the friendly concise people over at Wiremod, then refer to this image rockmanneo posted in his first post to get PMod. Done.

23. Post #423
    August 2005
    3,941 Posts
    http://img.photojerk.com/capsadmin/W...d_link_now.jpg

I think YOU need to start reading the thread before you start ranting.

24. Post #424
    August 2007
    27 Posts
    Oh didn't notice that, I could upload it to file front if you want me to. But again people were complaining about the svn a lot even when it was still up.

25. Post #425
    March 2007
    228 Posts
    Everyone chill, I got to Class this morning, boot into Linux and when I get to this thread there's insults flying everywhere.

Let's Start over for a sec.

John_Reacher:

Ok so we snapped at each other. DELTA152 may not actually know me but he's right on the fact that I'm doing as much as I can. I snapped at you because of all the questions that were being repeated over in over in this thread. The video was just a joke. Of course I cursed a lot. I was pissed. You are kind of right however. I did show someone in this thread the wiremod SVN already a few pages back however by a random "why is wire mod not updating?" non PMod related question.
    Alas, I wasn't trying to send people to other forums for help. I want to help everyone right here where they need it when they need it. At least Dark Spartan tried to help by making a little comic about it. So thanks for at least addressing that issue. Right now I just wish you'd stop complaining about me. For one thing I did explain in the main thread how to use SVN and where to get it with links even but still got the questions. You missed that however because I deleted them before making the videos. And apparently you think I'm a ranting teenager. Thanks! :D

[spoiler]I'm actually just a busy homeowner who goes to college to further his education to better support his family.
    Garry's Mod is what I play when I get free time.[/spoiler]

Any way, can you stop yelling at me now please? You've been helpful now let's step forward.

CapsAdmin:

Ok I realize now that it was mild flaming, but seriously for the longest time I've never flamed or curse on FacePunch ever. It was just recently I got fed up. As for DELTA152, I think he just helped humor the thread surfers a bit is all, don't get offended. I won't freak out anymore at least, ok?

As for his over looking the download being gone and the SVN being really slow, I am sorry. Ok so SVN is slow to begin with and now theres thousands who have it and most are still checking out. I contacted the host server and they won't help even though they said they would if this happened. As for that base pack, I removed it because it was a version that worked before Garry's recent updates. So it will not work. It would require a lot of vgui fixes, animation fixes and a player_model script. For now let the team I have working on it fix the remaining models and animations. then all we'll need are icons. Then you'll get the download link you want.

DELTA152:

You've been very helpful, if you decide to make icons go ahead and we'll check them out. As for our current issues, I call a cease fire.

For now I got to get back to my Linux work. I hope we can figure something out later guys.

Rockman out

26. Post #426
    August 2007
    27 Posts
    De...wait what is my name again...ah yes Danny...no...oh here we are DELTAman out!

27. Post #427

July 2007
    125 Posts
    great dude
    you cleared everithing out
    PS: this is one of the wildest threads i have seen
    nice :)

28. Post #428
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,528 Posts
    Awesome!

Have a goldstar.

29. Post #429
    March 2007
    228 Posts
    If anyone wants to help make icons here's what you do:

Spawn models that are currently bound to a beta icon.

Pose them in a white room and take the picture with the camera, distancing yourself a few feet. (Look at Dark Spartan's icons as a reference.

Then you could either crop the icon in Photoshop or post a link first so we can see how it turned out.

If it's good I can Fix it to the vgui (vmf/vmt) and add it to the SVN.

30. Post #430
    August 2007
    27 Posts
    Can i add in a cool background that is uber leet?

31. Post #431

February 2007
    9 Posts
    Talon876 posted:
    Is there a headcrab player model for gmod10?
    I know there's a swep called Headcrab pill that turns you into a headcrab.

32. Post #432
    March 2007
    228 Posts
    Sure, just let me take a look before I do anything else Delta.

As for firepower01's post:

I answered that guy's question. Yes I know about the headcrab pill (pill_headcrab), but I told the guy there is a player model and it's in the SVN. Basically it's a life size head crab.

33. Post #433

February 2007
    9 Posts
    rockmanneo12 posted:
    Sure, just let me take a look before I do anything else Delta.

As for firepower01's post:

I answered that guy's question. Yes I know about the headcrab pill (pill_headcrab), but I told the guy there is a player model and it's in the SVN. Basically it's a life size head crab.
    Oh well i just didn't really care to look at all the pages :).

34. Post #434
    Dennab
    August 2007
    10 Posts
    This is not that good of a mod. I'm happy with the defaul player models, this just takes up too many megabytes and is not worth really downloading, still very good detail on the models.

35. Post #435
    March 2007
    228 Posts
    Wow an August 07er. You sound suspicious to suddenly just post negative feed back, I'd say your just another alt of our current thread complainers.

Well, you are entitled to your bold and stupid opinion. You sound like you just could not figure out how to actually use this mod for anything useful. Thus you are a noob. Not a Newb, but a noob.

Rp servers have this now giving users a variety of choices.
    Movie and comic makers alike are using this mod like oxygen.
    Others just like the feel of difference.

If anyone were to disagree to that they'd be lying or are just trying to give me another bad rating because they have no life considering I don't give a shit.

Since you think it's horrible and cannot see it's Boldly good uses then you are either in denial or just want negative attention aside from being a total ass.

Other than you, how is everyone else doing?

36. Post #436
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,209 Posts
    Great, actually. Rockman, what models need icons, because I'm bored and i was thinking of making some.

37. Post #437
    March 2007
    228 Posts
    I thought you hated me? Well a can't ask you to do and Spartan related ones on account Dark made them so he'll want to make the icons so how about the Golden eye Source models, Perfect Dark Source models, Minge model, and those Rebels.

I know there's more but hell, let's have a contest. If you make the coolest icons with good close shots of the models possible including the model name on the top of the icon. I will make you your own model the way you want it. Pick a base and include your ideas and we'll construct your model and add it the SVN. Hell you can make your own icon for it as well!

Other prizes include access to our private servers with our own unreleased content. AKA Weapons of mass production and destruction. moskatero knows what I'm talking about. Last time he joined one of the servers we host he ended up all over the wall. Right? Sorry but since player damage was off it was the only way to kill you for fun.

Here are some examples of icons with name headers that are except able.

38. Post #438
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,209 Posts
    rockmanneo12 posted:
    I thought you hated me? Well a can't ask you to do and Spartan related ones on account Dark made them so he'll want to make the icons so how about the Golden eye Source models, Perfect Dark Source models, Minge model, and those Rebels.

I know there's more but hell, let's have a contest. If you make the coolest icons with good close shots of the models possible including the model name on the top of the icon. I will make you your own model the way you want it. Pick a base and include your ideas and we'll construct your model and add it the SVN. Hell you can make your own icon for it as well!

Other prizes include access to our private servers with our own unreleased content. AKA Weapons of mass production and destruction. moskatero knows what I'm talking about. Last time he joined one of the servers we host he ended up all over the wall. Right? Sorry but since player damage was off it was the only way to kill you for fun.
    I don't hate you, no.

But that was a GREAT idea, i'll get right on it!
    I'll do Goldeneye Models first.

Edit:

Before i persist with Photoshooping these, tell me what you think; Should i redo them, etc. Also, i must note that THE GOLDENEYE RAGDOLLS WERE REALLY HACKY. I couldn't even pose Jaws, and most of the baron is incomplete.
    I love the drama of the Mingebag Picture:

James Bond:

The Baron:

OddJob:

Also note that i had Screenshot quality set to Highest.
    And again, i didn't see the icon acceptability thing before i made these...
    Constructive critiscism please.

39. Post #439
    March 2007
    228 Posts
    Wow the Minge picture is epic. Should show the gravgun lodged in his stomach a little more though (No good cropping room), otherwise it'd be perfect. As for Bond, James Bond; That's a keeper. Nice one. The other two are good also. Yes, the highest setting shows when you compare pictures with ones set to default and those a good.

Also note the Golden Eye Source models were never changed they were just dropped into the project thanks to Xanatos.

Also there's no names on the icons but that's ok for now. If your done with your picture don't forget to crop it in photoshop to the same size as the others there. I actually use ImageReady to do that then I import to Photoshop, delete other layers, then save as a vmf. If you can't do those, let me have the picture and I'll show Dark and have him crop it or put a name on it then I'll make it a vmf and make a vmt for it also. Then I'll drop it into the svn.

40. Post #440
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,209 Posts
    rockmanneo12 posted:
    Wow the Minge picture is epic. Should show the gravgun lodged in his stomach a little more though (No good cropping room), otherwise it'd be perfect. As for Bond, James Bond; That's a keeper. Nice one. The other two are good also. Yes, the highest setting shows when you compare pictures with ones set to default and those a good.

Also note the Golden Eye Source models were never changed they were just dropped into the project thanks to Xanatos.

Also there's no names on the icons but that's ok for now. If your done with your picture don't forget to crop it in photoshop to the same size as the others there. I actually use ImageReady to do that then I import to Photoshop, delete other layers, then save as a vmf. If you can't do those, let me have the picture and I'll show Dark and have him crop it or put a name on it then I'll make it a vmf and make a vmt for it also. Then I'll drop it into the svn.
    I can resize and port as a VMT, what are the perameters, and what other characters need a picture? :D

Edit:

Okay, i did some more, uploading now. Alot of the characters that had a BETA picture, i couldn't find ragdolls of...
    Now, somone needs to find the names of these rebels.
    Rebels:

And the Synergy models:
    Guy:

Fury:

Kate (Underworld :D )

And Breast- I mean, "Soria":

Edit:

Here they are, 128x128.
    Photobucket doesn't accept .TGA, and Paint.NET has no interesting Text.

I'll resize Synergy, and then the Rebels.