1. Post #1
    October 2007
    4,845 Posts
    Like the title writes, is there a good one for gmod, or could you yourself give me a tutorial.

2. Post #2

November 2008
    19 Posts
    www.portforward.com is what i'm trying out right now and its the closest iv ever got to making a server for gmod. yes i am haveing trouble creaing a gmod server to.

3. Post #3
    December 2008
    375 Posts
    use the CS:S one, instead of like CS1 CS2, etc do GM1 GM2, etc. i have a 64 slot server running on my monster now and its fulll a lot of the time

4. Post #4

August 2008
    7 Posts
    www.portforward.com was rubbish for me, the version of my router they used was outdated D:

5. Post #5

January 2009
    2 Posts
    When you forward the ports to a ip address eg. Myne was 10.1.1.1 and portforward said that will work but when i changed it to 10.1.1.2 it worked for some reason lol

6. Post #6

January 2009
    6 Posts
    I have a D-Link DIR-615 router and when i go to the pf.com it says at the last part "You should see another page of settings that need to be entered into one of the blank lines on your routers Port Forwarding Rules page. Go ahead and enter those settings now." I don't understand, or I just don't see it!

7. Post #7
    November 2009
    24 Posts
    Ive tried every thing and still dont work?

8. Post #8
    September 2009
    163 Posts
    I keep trying to portforeward but it never works. I think in the near future I'll snap, and then I'll end up killing my computer because I opened up every single port.

Then again, I've pretty much killed my computer anyway.

9. Post #9
    November 2009
    103 Posts
    i just open ports 20000 ~ 27105 :)