April 2008
    225 Posts
    Marsumax posted:
    Could you help me?
    I got those annoying purple-black squares at my arms when
    I equip one of those GREAT weapons! :(
    And weird thing is the AK works perfectly! :(

What's zu problem?
    It's because you don't have Counter-Strike Source. And the thing with the AK-47 that it has the hand texture already in the weapon texture.

2. Post #362
    August 2008
    1,059 Posts
    Hey L337N008! Why doesn't the scope textures work? When i zoom in, i can only see purple-black squares. Please make a fix or something! + the p99 sounds do not work for me.

3. Post #363
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    16,252 Posts
    Marsumax posted:
    Could you help me?
    I got those annoying purple-black squares at my arms when
    I equip one of those GREAT weapons! :(
    And weird thing is the AK works perfectly! :(

What's zu problem?
    Do you have css?

4. Post #364

September 2008
    3 Posts
    where i put this?

5. Post #365
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,554 Posts
    Addons.

6. Post #366
    April 2008
    225 Posts
    klawneed posted:
    Hey L337N008! Why doesn't the scope textures work? When i zoom in, i can only see purple-black squares. Please make a fix or something! + the p99 sounds do not work for me.
    You don't have Counter-Strike Source.

7. Post #367
    August 2008
    1,059 Posts
    L337N008 posted:
    You don't have Counter-Strike Source.
    Okay. Thanks, i am gonna buy that soon. Mostly for Gmod content :P

8. Post #368
    April 2006
    2 Posts
    Maybe it's the CSE base for the LUA but my screen keeps backing up to show the invisible non-existent part of the V_arms whenever I hit right mouse for the first time.

It only happens with CSE and this and likely anything using CSE and it resets when I put the weapon away. Mind helping me out?

9. Post #369
    April 2008
    225 Posts
    EXILEX posted:
    Maybe it's the CSE base for the LUA but my screen keeps backing up to show the invisible non-existent part of the V_arms whenever I hit right mouse for the first time.

It only happens with CSE and this and likely anything using CSE and it resets when I put the weapon away. Mind helping me out?
    This might mean that CSE's base got too old for SWEPs :).

10. Post #370
    April 2006
    2 Posts
    So what to do about it -.-

I like your weapons but I have no idea what to do with that. Unless there's a specific line you can tell me.

11. Post #371
    April 2008
    225 Posts
    EXILEX posted:
    So what to do about it -.-

I like your weapons but I have no idea what to do with that. Unless there's a specific line you can tell me.
    Dude, these SWEPS work on CSE base, and it's pretty old (it's 1 year old I guess) so there's nothing to do about it unless someone creates a version 2 of CSE base.

12. Post #372
    Gold Member

July 2006
    388 Posts
    Download broke.

Edit:

Scratch that... Working now.

13. Post #373
    August 2008
    86 Posts
    L227NOO8 look at this picture.

why the grenade launcher of the FN F2000 doesn't work :(

14. Post #374
    July 2008
    973 Posts
    I have yet to see a Lee Enfield SMLE 1917...

15. Post #375
    May 2008
    713 Posts
    CMasta posted:
    I have yet to see a Lee Enfield SMLE 1917...
    World War One/Two weren't exactly tactical. Besides, you're fully capable of stealing a model and making your own aren't you?

16. Post #376
    December 2005
    256 Posts
    TactiCOOL

17. Post #377

October 2008
    3 Posts
    Where do I put the folder? Do I put it in my addons folder or the weapons folder or do I just put it somewhere else? I do have css

18. Post #378

October 2008
    1 Posts
    Where do i put this folder? I need help.

19. Post #379
    July 2008
    973 Posts
    Hobbesy posted:
    World War One/Two weren't exactly tactical. Besides, you're fully capable of stealing a model and making your own aren't you?
    Find me a model, I'll make it a SWEP :P

20. Post #380
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,443 Posts
    Exactly how much Cs content is used in this pack? Will I be able to see the models fine, will the sounds work (not too important), and will there be a fuckton of error spam when I equipt a weapon?

I know about the materials thing, I can fix that easily enough :).

21. Post #381
    June 2008
    545 Posts
    Heavy weapon posted:
    Where do I put the folder? Do I put it in my addons folder or the weapons folder or do I just put it somewhere else? I do have css
    Addons. If there is an info.txt in it, it goes in addons.

22. Post #382
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,443 Posts
    Come on, my question has been up two days now and still no answer :(, do i need CS to see the weapons and fire them or not? ,Missing hands/ scopes are easy to fix, so they don't matter.

23. Post #383
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,554 Posts
    I think it would be better to have CSS. You need the sounds from it and the hands, some other matertials and maybe some of the scopes.

24. Post #384
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,443 Posts
    Thanks, I can replace scopes/ hands ect. but I might just mess around with the sounds so I can hear them.

25. Post #385

May 2008
    2 Posts
    Is there any other way to make the scope and hands work if you don't have CSS?

26. Post #386
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    351 Posts
    gamexprt1 posted:
    ...Dude! What are you doing around here? I didn't think anyone from PMStudios played Gmod.

Besides Saint.

Or Killerraven.

But um, I dunno. :(

27. Post #387
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,443 Posts
    gamexprt1 posted:
    Find textures for the hands, which is simple enough, but the scope is something that defeats me :(.

28. Post #388

May 2008
    2 Posts
    PsYchOsIs posted:
    ...Dude! What are you doing around here? I didn't think anyone from PMStudios played Gmod.

Besides Saint.

Or Killerraven.

But um, I dunno. :(
    Yeah, you should add me to your Steam friends list.

29. Post #389
    November 2008
    1 Posts
    What I would like to see is a new scope. I hate how simple it is, It's not realistic. What I'd like to see is a scope with dashes of different colors along the scoping lines. That would be cool. It might just be me, but I don't know. I'm just tired of the Counter Strike: Source scope.

30. Post #390
    April 2008
    225 Posts
    Come on guys, these weapons were created for gmod update 43-46! They're not even working properly now since CSE base got too old! Let this thread just die already.

31. Post #391
    September 2008
    18 Posts
    Does This Include Cs Hands If You Don't have cs Because my cs hand are purple and black

32. Post #392
    November 2008
    44 Posts
    Whenver I try to use those wapons, the only one I see is the one in the screen shots and my ak-47 and ump sound wont work. :( Could you please tell me what the problem is. Thank you.

33. Post #393

November 2008
    20 Posts
    WHERE DO I FUCKING EXTRACT IT TO???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

34. Post #394
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,443 Posts
    Snowdog12 posted:
    What I would like to see is a new scope. I hate how simple it is, It's not realistic. What I'd like to see is a scope with dashes of different colors along the scoping lines. That would be cool. It might just be me, but I don't know. I'm just tired of the Counter Strike: Source scope.
    If you have ever played COD: WaW, then you might know what the scope on that is like, I think I might try and recreate it, 'cause I liked the look for some reason. it shouldn't be too hard to do, make the texture, modify the base to use said texture. Should look good.

Edit:

Disco $tu posted:
    Whenver I try to use those wapons, the only one I see is the one in the screen shots and my ak-47 and ump sound wont work. :( Could you please tell me what the problem is. Thank you.
    You need CS for the sounds.

Edit:

kronos10 posted:
    WHERE DO I FUCKING EXTRACT IT TO???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????
    Probably addons, I'm still downloading mine :).

Edit:

My iron sights are spazzy, I have to hold down right click and jump for them to work right :(. Any ideas?

35. Post #395

November 2008
    1 Posts
    L337N008 posted:
    My dumb brother won't let me use SVN >:{, but I already told you I'M NOT THAT SKILLED TO LUA SCRIPT LASERS.

Edit:

Where can I find it?
    Ok i just want to know did u say that the ak (nade launcher) is working? If so what do i press to use it???

36. Post #396
    April 2008
    225 Posts
    Come on guys, these weapons were created for gmod update 43-46! They're not even working properly now since CSE base got too old! Let this thread just die already.

37. Post #397
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,443 Posts
    L337N008 posted:
    They work fine for me, and I have updated GMod.

38. Post #398
    January 2007
    20 Posts
    Nice pack. I like it a lot! The only problem is the bug that for some reason, disables the AK47 sounds. So I won't use this until that's fixed.

Nice job though.

39. Post #399
    I AM A PUTRID FUCK WHO CHASES AFTER PEOPLE'S VANS, SCARES GIRLS, FELL FOR A RANDOM FUCK ON THE INTERNET WHO I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN, AND SHOVED RUSTY NAILS DOWN MY COCK FOR THEM.
    July 2008
    4,193 Posts
    though i mostly use this pack fo the models, it is still fun to use this on new npcs. just gotta fix the sounds for the original css sweps

40. Post #400
    January 2007
    20 Posts
    Yeah, fixing the sounds for the css sweps... But how?

Lol.