1. Post #361
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    978 Posts
    A tutorial addon. It would teach me the fuckin' wiring
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #362
    April 2008
    76 Posts
    I can't believe this is still going! Been up almost a year! 1337! Anyway I have a new dream one! Even put a request up.....http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=784610....... Would be flipping AMAZING! You not think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Ireland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #363
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,817 Posts
    I tried to use that dynamic water mod. i installed and cant figure out how to make it work

4. Post #364
    July 2009
    604 Posts
    ability to spawn these very fast, high jumping shadow creatures with claws.

5. Post #365
    April 2008
    15 Posts
    A way to join servers instantly even if you have 100,000,000,000,000,001 mods. :D

6. Post #366
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,817 Posts
    I can haz...... Crysis phys?

Something better than forcewelds, that is automatic and doesnt require objects to be forcewelded

7. Post #367
    June 2008
    466 Posts
    Pimp my gun for gmod :smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #368
    December 2007
    274 Posts
    All the stuff from stargate.
    like tollan ion cannon!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

9. Post #369
    August 2007
    489 Posts
    has it occured to anyone this thread is a year old? lul.

10. Post #370
    August 2009
    90 Posts
    Stargates between servers (hurry up av0n)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #371

August 2009
    59 Posts
    GUYS 2 WORDS: REAL LIFE! That would be epic if gmod was real and you could see your friends. You could say what to spawn and basicly make your own server. The map of each server would be your house and the admin could easily change the map to anything he could think up. I mean there isnt really an end to space, lots of room on real lifes memory card! Also being able to make guns and pick them up in real life. When killed people disappear because real death is terrable and grose! Oh and you can easily access a spawn menu by thinking about it. What you want on the menu is what you think of. You can make yourself change to anything you want like playermodels! etc. sorry i was just listing things probably forgot some periods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

12. Post #372
    Luminous
    A Neural Interface, this would also double as dynamic water, super-real graphics, and fully breakable props as it would process through your brain. Just imagine it, you wave a hand and props spring up, a admin points at someone and they are banned. Also, this could be every mod in existence, you could go, "I want a exploding pie", and there would be a exploding pie right there in front of you, then you could go "I wish to be a shapeshifter" and then you could transform into a melon, then you could go "I wish for bioshock to be ported to here", and it would extract it from your memories (anti-piracy, you'd have to buy the game and play it, watching a video would not be enough, and best of all, it can't be bypassed as it is a limitation). Also, you could get a little-kid-type minge, and make him melt, and he'd be scarred for life.
    Well, maybe not the last one, as his parents would come on and go "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO LITTLE TIMMY" and burn out your mind, though there'd probably be safeguards for that, as well as a thing for replacing pain with tingling.
    Sorry for the cluttered post, that would just be awesome. You could even have virtual food, and even though it wouldn't fill you in real life, it would taste like it and you'd could feel it in your stomach until you disconnect.
    there is something like that in theory, it called the matrix :)

13. Post #373
    November 2007
    25 Posts
    Dont you all forget: there are hackers.
    And when you can experience pain in a game, hackers will be able to kill you or atleast hurt you.

I wish there was a mod where i could turn off CSS weapon effects.

14. Post #374
    July 2009
    393 Posts
    Sex mod. Interactive sexual intercourse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #375
    January 2008
    2,586 Posts
    COD4 Airstrike

16. Post #376
    March 2009
    348 Posts
    Dream addon: Stargate (with ALL the stuff from series, ALL)
    Dream mod: Spacebuild:Stargate

17. Post #377
    There's only one person in this whole world like you. And people can like you exactly as you are.
    March 2008
    4,432 Posts
    A port in the computer you must rest your balls in, and if you minge a blade chops them off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #378
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,023 Posts
    A spacebuild map with the planets already populated by creatures and enemies.
    The Spaceships from Eternal Silence, fully functional too.

19. Post #379
    October 2008
    1,995 Posts
    Far too many things I wish Gmod had, but since they don't have to be possible mods, I'd love a mod (this might actually be for the SDK rather than Gmod now that I think of it) that would allow us to create massive maps without loading between zones, like if the hammer grid was increased say, 20x or more, and source can handle it being filled to the brim.

I think I'd enjoy massive scale maps more than anything else (oh how I wish thou had dynamic water and geomod), it's really my only wish that Valves next engine (whenever that comes, they can't use source forever) will have a massively increased map size capability. And more advanced physics of course.

20. Post #380
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    1,875 Posts
    A way to have a In-game computer
    Ever heard of wiremod? :P

21. Post #381
    June 2009
    31 Posts
    mine would be a super realistic vehicle pack w/ 100+ cars that told you were to install it....

22. Post #382
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,698 Posts
    Actual Time travel. E.G. Kleiner's Dead *REWIND* Kleiner's Alive. or HUGE EXPLOSION!!!! *REWIND* Detonator hasn't been pressed yet. However, it should only be available in Singleplayer, people would rage if it was available in Multiplayer.

23. Post #383
    August 2008
    614 Posts
    I want...well the water's already suggested and larger phx train wheels for my steam engines seems like a remote chance. I guess I just want a good bloody train map.

24. Post #384
    August 2009
    10 Posts
    A real time garden mod, watch plants grow and have birds and stuff visit your garden, that would be awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #385
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,023 Posts
    A real time garden mod, watch plants grow and have birds and stuff visit your garden, that would be awesome
    A Viva Pinata mod.

26. Post #386
    March 2009
    612 Posts
    Unlimited map space :3
    10000 km3 anyone?

27. Post #387
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,022 Posts
    Better space and underwater mods. Dynamic water.

Honestly, water is a realm that is almost completely unexplored by GModders. We've conquered land, air and space, but still haven't done that much underwater because it's no fun to build underwater, because you're just swimming inside a metal box full of water surrounded by water.

Same with boats. Unless you build giant boats where you can't go on the lower deck, it's really horrible to notice how the water goes through the deck when you bounce on the water. Also rough seas would be awesome.

28. Post #388
    May 2009
    321 Posts
    What is your dream mod? It doesn't necessarily have to be possible or not. Mine is and always will be a a perfectly working cutting tool or model resizer. (Although FYI Drondrake did a pretty good one, check it out)

Oh and just if you want that addon is found here :http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=25740
    this isnt part of what you requested, but ive got like 3 gamemode ideas, i can only remember one atm,

Ive rattled this around the brain for awhile, ive actully thought that it could be its own game, but i think it would be more popular if it was a gamemode for gmod instead, so here it goes

Story: (not FULLY developed but somewhat finished) You are like a survivor in a world torn up by (not developed) Armageddon (i dunno what specificly is the destruction) and you are with a group of people, you search in some area thats completly destroyed, you make a lil town with a few buildings with the people with you, the people are: 2 scientists, 2 scavengers, 3 medics, you, and some war ventrin, he takes charge and is the like the leader of the group of survivors. He is corrupt you must stay alive living with new survivors that come into town and not being tormented by him.

Gameplay ideas: You are a member of the group that has survived total world destruction, its a survial game (der) and there like 'days', if you survive one then you continue, during the night you must fight off many enemies, zombies antlions and creatures and stuff, during the day you hunt for lost weapons and food, wood and things, ammo and survivors, during the day, you can be randomly messaged by the leader that a new survivor has joined the group, then you must hunt for guns for them and food for all the people, but theres some npcs that go with you (all of the group is npcs but online play is something i havent had any ideas on) like scavengers, back to the night time of the game, you can have things like turrets defend and such, if a group member dies then you can lose the game if it continues, all of the group members can be prone to a disease (hence the scientists help with that, and the medics)
    the more days you survive the more harder the enemies get, (plus after so many days a new enemy is a foot) ill edit if i come up with new ideas or i forget something

ATTENTION: sorry if i was misleading, when i said developed i meant the idea, in no way shape or form is this being made, i dont even know where to begin in making this, i will not actully make this, but i will keep this idea forever, hopefully it being made is some long future.

29. Post #389
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,817 Posts
    I tried this dynamic water mod: (http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=66708)

I cant figure out how to make it work. Water is continuing to behave normally and I cant find any console commands. Really the main reason for this would be to keep water outside structures like submarines and boats.

Besides that I would also love a mod that caused life support to stay within a structure. If you add life support to your planet base, it will extened beyond the walls, sort of ruining the effect

30. Post #390
    December 2008
    81 Posts
    a wanted weapon where u can not only curve the bullet but control it urself as a flying vehicle

31. Post #391
    August 2009
    47 Posts
    A way to have a In-game computer
    You mean... PCMod?

Edited:

GUYS 2 WORDS: REAL LIFE! That would be epic if gmod was real and you could see your friends. You could say what to spawn and basicly make your own server. The map of each server would be your house and the admin could easily change the map to anything he could think up. I mean there isnt really an end to space, lots of room on real lifes memory card! Also being able to make guns and pick them up in real life. When killed people disappear because real death is terrable and grose! Oh and you can easily access a spawn menu by thinking about it. What you want on the menu is what you think of. You can make yourself change to anything you want like playermodels! etc. sorry i was just listing things probably forgot some periods.
    that...
    would be the most incredible game ever conceived by someone's little noggin. However, it is simply impossible.

32. Post #392
    rrerr~
    January 2009
    3,435 Posts
    someone make a Racing Mod. Kind of like Melon racer except you drive cars. and it has much better and longer maps.

33. Post #393
    August 2009
    47 Posts
    A good sniper rifle SWEP with realistic scope sway and the ability to steady your aim for 2 seconds, just like in CoD4.
    Well, I have to agree with you on that. The best one I've seen so far was in the Halo Mod. It's really accurate. :pseudo:
    Screw the halo mod one, I found a better one. The 50 Calibur rifle was the best.

34. Post #394
    March 2009
    17 Posts
    this isnt part of what you requested, but ive got like 3 gamemode ideas, i can only remember one atm,

ive rattled this around the brain for awhile, ive actully thought that it could be its own game, but i think it would be more popular if it was a gamemode for gmod instead, so here it goes

story: (not fully developed but somewhat finished) you are like a survivor in a world torn up by (not developed) armageddon (i dunno what specificly is the destruction) and you are with a group of people, you search in some area thats completly destroyed, you make a lil town with a few buildings with the people with you, the people are: 2 scientists, 2 scavengers, 3 medics, you, and some war ventrin, he takes charge and is the like the leader of the group of survivors. He is corrupt you must stay alive living with new survivors that come into town and not being tormented by him.

Gameplay ideas: You are a member of the group that has survived total world destruction, its a survial game (der) and there like 'days', if you survive one then you continue, during the night you must fight off many enemies, zombies antlions and creatures and stuff, during the day you hunt for lost weapons and food, wood and things, ammo and survivors, during the day, you can be randomly messaged by the leader that a new survivor has joined the group, then you must hunt for guns for them and food for all the people, but theres some npcs that go with you (all of the group is npcs but online play is something i havent had any ideas on) like scavengers, back to the night time of the game, you can have things like turrets defend and such, if a group member dies then you can lose the game if it continues, all of the group members can be prone to a disease (hence the scientists help with that, and the medics)
    the more days you survive the more harder the enemies get, (plus after so many days a new enemy is a foot) ill edit if i come up with new ideas or i forget something

attention: Sorry if i was misleading, when i said developed i meant the idea, in no way shape or form is this being made, i dont even know where to begin in making this, i will not actully make this, but i will keep this idea forever, hopefully it being made is some long future.
    u totally just described mine.
    except u would need to be able to upgrade like size of base and you would make the walls out of matierials that you find out in the open

35. Post #395
    January 2009
    2,009 Posts
    injuries mod the addon that lets you get injuries/ vunrability mod a mod that destroys your computer if you die in gmod / connection mod all gmod servers are put together into one big world real particles mod water can drip and make a diferent splash every time you can have a water free sub wind and such a suit that can let you feel what you fell in the game / a mod that lets your computer make smells that happen in gmod and a goverment for gmod

36. Post #396

June 2009
    2 Posts
    My dream mod/addon request:

A swep pack with many sweps from many different games...
    http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=797431
    Spore Creature Mod (Convert your Spore figures into gmod as full playable NPC and player models that can hold weapons)

37. Post #397
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,205 Posts
    Spacebuild + RP. Like limited money to build your ships (should keep prop count down) and then asteroid mining/stealing money/whatevering to get money to get more parts for you ship and kill other people with weapons.

38. Post #398
    August 2005
    77 Posts
    Dynamic gases and atmospheres, best to mix with some kind of dynamic water. Then you could make spaceships with actual airlocks and submarines whose buoyancy was controlled by air. Not to mention that if you put in various gases like chlorine, CO2 and the like lifesupport would be far more amusing to break.

39. Post #399
    There's only one person in this whole world like you. And people can like you exactly as you are.
    March 2008
    4,432 Posts
    This is a contraption, but I thought a suit of armor that when you press a button on it covers up your player model and parents itself to you. It would protect you from bullets, be able to respawn the armor plates, and have gadgets like forcers, freezers, hoverdrives, welders, and lamps, as well as a HUD with a target finder and stuff.

40. Post #400
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    7,723 Posts
    A better weld tool that isn't parenting.

And a rope tool with collide-able rope.

And and and...Something that constrains two props next to each other allows them to only move on the lines of the smart snap grid.