Then try www.glua.net.
Where do I put the LS3/LS3E folders?
Also, I completely agree about the models. They are all too high-poly, but I don't know if cheribum enita is still working on them...
Where can I download Custom Addon Framework?
How about right in that link?
Where do I click next? This is confusing.
Right click on the link and use SVN checkout like every other link.
I have a question. How do I use the Resource Pumps? I need to transport water and oxygen to my base, and the only way to do so, is to gather those resources on another planet, and then transfer them to my bases resource cache via Resource pump.
Every time I try to transport any resource, this is what I do:
1. Press 'use' on the pump I'm trying to transfer resources from.
2. Find the pump I'm transferring resources TO, and connect them (or at lest try).
3. Select my resource, ex. Oxygen, select transfer ammount.
4. Press 'Turn On'.
Every time I do this, it always says "Pumps are not connected".
Any Idea what I'm doing wrong?
Hey I can't find the oxygen scrubbers. where are they?
I just downloaded it off of hlfiles and so far its pretty good. Im really digging the custom models. Know what you should put in there? A CO2 to O2 compressor. To get O2 on mars or something. And what does CE ans CS mean. I see it in front of compressors and solar panels. Another thing is the resource nodes. They so annoying and i think you should take them out. But so far so good.
Where the hell do I download SVN(The official one?)
I've got TortoiseSVN, can I do it with it?
I thought I'd try SB3 out today, and it works fine IMO. I have a few things you could add though:
- Could you make it so you can vent specific resources from resource caches, and if you vent how much you want to vent (or is this already possible?)? This would be a great help in terraforming planets.
- This has been mentioned before but the poly count on most of the models is way too high. It's kinda annoying when you have built a ship and some people with crap pc's decide to look at it and die from the lerp. And the models can be much more efficient. I mean use bump maps for something like this:
For the rest I like spacebuild alot and keep up the good work :D.
Usually crashes and lag is because of processor not being pwerfull enought.
We all know that gmod can only use 1 processor so if you have quad core you only get your processor to 25% use.
So it can be eyecandy as long as it saves my processor.
Having 300 fps with a lot of props.
While having 40 fps with some entities.
is it alright if i make a trailer for this mod?
Kev, they didn't seem to care that I made 20 tutorials for this, so I'd say so :P
is it just me or is snakes website not working?
Ugh can someone post me a link to download this. Stop making it so fucking confusing just to download it.
If you're one of those "tl ; dr" types, then you really have no business trying to install this, because you have to READ AND INTERPRET DIRECTIONS.
I'm new at this SVN Stuff where do I download a SVN Downloader?
Guys, when CAF loads LS3 I get some stupid LUA error among the lines of "attempt to compare nil with number!" And it just goes on and on...
It's a Timer Error.
because wel it's hard to know what line we need to look on, by just knowing there is an error for you.
Is it a clientside or serverside bug?
It worked, thanks.
I'm amazed. What's the first point in my troubleshooting section?