1. Post #441
    July 2008
    203 Posts
    well which lasers do not work?... some of them are CS:S, and if all of the lasers are broken, then you have done somthing wrong.

2. Post #442
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    644 Posts
    It might be the portal turret beam

3. Post #443

September 2006
    2 Posts
    I see that some people have been asking and still no answer, so, is it possible for the laser to do gcombat damage?

4. Post #444
    May 2009
    88 Posts
    Bump much? And Gcombat damage on this would be overpowered.

5. Post #445
    July 2010
    3 Posts
    Is the svn down? Because I had lotsa errors getting this and now it comes up with
    Repository moved temporarily to 'https://svn.madjawa.net/'; please relocate

6. Post #446
    May 2010
    129 Posts
    I try to download via SVN and get this error.

then I get this error

7. Post #447
    July 2010
    67 Posts
    strange. I wanted to update carters stargate addon pack, and i got this error too. But i clicked "accept" and the downlaod worked

8. Post #448
    May 2010
    129 Posts
    I try to download via SVN and get this error.

then I get this error
    bump
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

9. Post #449
    January 2010
    192 Posts
    Hey, can you make the laser crystals output the width of the laser they are emitting?
    That would be great for optical data transmission!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

10. Post #450
    Portal 2: Abyss
    September 2009
    1,223 Posts
    Hey No Download Avaible O_O why everything is Deleted

No Video no download no alt Download WTF!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

11. Post #451
    March 2011
    48 Posts
    Hey No Download Avaible O_O why everything is Deleted

No Video no download no alt Download WTF!!!
    Because its THREE YEARS OLD. Useless bump is useless!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #452
    March 2011
    112 Posts
    Not working on Gmod13
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #453
    November 2012
    44 Posts
    Awesome addon, Its usefull for defence and offence postions for your base. ^^ 10/10 Promethen heads.

14. Post #454
    July 2009
    128 Posts
    I am trying to fix it.
    Still missing something small though ... :(

If somebody wants to work together to fix it he is welcome write me at dvdvideo123@gmail.com

Here issome progress ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?0kfvvgc34q...af4tpdpfaw8bzc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #455

January 2012
    23 Posts
    ')' expected near '|'
    replace:
    CreateConVar( "laser_maxbounces", "15", FCVAR_REPLICATED | FCVAR_ARCHIVE | FCVAR_NOTIFY );
    with:
    CreateConVar( "laser_maxbounces", "15", { FCVAR_REPLICATED, FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY } );
    in lua\entities\gmod_laser_base\shaded.lua

I was also trying to fix it, but my programming skill is veery basic and I never did anything in lua ._. I started to read things on the internet and replace a couple of lines, but I could not even fix the doBeam function :P I hope you can fix it D: This tool is quite useful.

16. Post #456
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    2,162 Posts
    ')' expected near '|'
    replace:
    CreateConVar( "laser_maxbounces", "15", FCVAR_REPLICATED | FCVAR_ARCHIVE | FCVAR_NOTIFY );
    with:
    CreateConVar( "laser_maxbounces", "15", { FCVAR_REPLICATED, FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY } );
    in lua\entities\gmod_laser_base\shaded.lua

I was also trying to fix it, but my programming skill is veery basic and I never did anything in lua ._. I started to read things on the internet and replace a couple of lines, but I could not even fix the doBeam function :P I hope you can fix it D: This tool is quite useful.
    Not for 13. :)
    Edit: oops, Just noticed the post above.