1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    199 Posts
    What kind of common things can you find in your own home to get you high?

I'm not really talking about salvia, because that's something that really has no other common use, so if you have it, you know what it's for.

But what about things we may not know we have?

Vick's Vapor Inhalers supposedly can give you a slight speedy high and mood lift if you tear them open and swallow the cotton inside.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 78Funny Funny x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    December 2007
    57 Posts
    anything that can also kill you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 156Funny x 18Disagree x 6Informative x 2Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    4,661 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    June 2006
    10 Posts
    smoke weed dummy

:weed:

I'm serious, half the shit you find lying around your house can kill you if you misuse it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 71Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    September 2007
    312 Posts
    the bleach under the sink, drink it to visit your special place.

or jenkem yo, it's the good shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Informative x 37Funny x 15Agree x 4Zing x 1Late x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    7,981 Posts
    christarpv2 posted:
    anything that can also kill you
    yep, either that or really screw your brain up.

/thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    175 Posts
    Air Dusters.

Google it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    219 Posts
    Drink a gallon bleach, that usually does the trick.

or

Eat the entire bottle of Tylenol PM.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 6Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,552 Posts
    Cough Syrup.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 37Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    199 Posts
    Mr.Mustafa posted:
    smoke weed dummy

:weed:

I'm serious, half the shit you find lying around your house can kill you if you misuse it
    matt_12 posted:
    Air Dusters.

Google it.
    Don't have any :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,411 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    August 2008
    705 Posts
    Drugs are for washed up hippies, if you want to royally screw up your life as well as your health. Ya try some of these stupid ideas. Just say good bye to those who care about you, because they won't stick around once you have screwed yourself up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb x 73Agree x 62Funny x 4Disagree x 4Useful x 3 (list)

13. Post #13
    June 2008
    90 Posts
    I took Glade when I had nothing to do, it's very famous here in Sweden
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    August 2008
    705 Posts
    Persika posted:
    I took Glade when I had nothing to do, it's very famous here in Sweden
    Wow... gonna huff gas next? Maybe glue...?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 22Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,860 Posts
    Mac 'n' cheese will not only fill you up, but it'll make you feel really really good about yourself because it tastes fucking amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 93Funny x 26Disagree x 3Friendly x 3Winner x 2Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    199 Posts
    Ham_Wallet posted:
    Drugs are for washed up hippies, if you want to royally screw up your life as well as your health. Ya try some of these stupid ideas. Just say good bye to those who care about you, because they won't stick around once you have screwed yourself up.
    If I wanted that I'd turn to real drugs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 29Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    August 2008
    12 Posts
    Permo markers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    June 2008
    19 Posts
    I like weed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 30Informative x 8Disagree x 6Funny x 2Dumb x 1Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    September 2006
    228 Posts
    Turpentine, air duster for computers, mothballs, fast-drying glue, nail polish remover, white-out... you have to concentrate and inhale the fumes from these (e.g. let the fumes fill a bag and then breathe from the bag). Of course, doing this could instantly stop your heart.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 42Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    March 2007
    32 Posts
    Ham_Wallet posted:
    Wow... gonna shut the hell up and actually contribute to the thread...?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    June 2008
    90 Posts
    Ham_Wallet posted:
    I already took gas dude, it made me laugh like crazy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 13Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    March 2007
    32 Posts
    Vvon V2 posted:
    I like weed.

Yea, I can tell by your avatar :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    August 2008
    705 Posts
    Persika posted:
    I already took gas dude, it made me laugh like crazy
    This will probably get me banned, but you are a complete and utter moron. It's a shame you cannot donate your life to someone who would use it rather than waste it. Get a life.

(User was banned for this post (Reason: Flamed and knew it would get him banned.) [event] 109896 [/event])
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 23Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 7 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,980 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 12Friendly Friendly x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    May 2008
    130 Posts
    What I was going to say as the post mentioned above is that Air dusters, From computers. They get you pretty high and there's a documentary about them somewhere on the internet. (But you can die, It's like Russian roulette. Get high or die. )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,860 Posts
    I'm serious about the mac 'n' cheese. I was sitting here about an hour ago organizing my photo collection and I thought "hey, this would be great while I'm high". Turns out, all I have left is a sad-looking sack of stems and seeds, and I don't want a headache and carcinogens with my almost-high, so I decided not to smoke those. Instead, I did the exact shit you're doing now. I started thinking about household shit to get the giggles from and then eventually just turned to Easy Mac. After four and a half minutes of microwaving, I was just so fucking content with doing something as boring as reorganizing photos. Easy Mac is the shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    August 2008
    705 Posts
    DrStalin posted:
    What I was going to say as the post mentioned above is that Air dusters, From computers. They get you pretty high and there's a documentary about them somewhere on the internet. (But you can die, It's like Russian roulette. Get high or die. )
    Ya seems like an awesome trade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    June 2008
    90 Posts
    Ham_Wallet posted:
    This will probably get me banned, but you are a complete and utter moron. It's a shame you cannot donate your life to someone who would use it rather than waste it. Get a life.
    Because you are a geek with no life?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    June 2008
    19 Posts
    Dude, flip an air canister upside- and it'll fucking burn you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    August 2008
    705 Posts
    Persika posted:
    Because you are a geek with no life?
    No, because I am a successful human being who doesn't resort to huffing gas like a complete and utter loser.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Agree Agree x 8 (list)

31. Post #31
    January 2008
    5 Posts
    Cough syrup. Or Benadryl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    13,499 Posts

THIS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 23Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,860 Posts
    Ham_Wallet posted:
    No, because I am a successful human being who doesn't resort to huffing gas like a complete and utter loser.
    You're getting way too worked-up about this. If they want to start snorting household cleaners instead of doing something safe like weed, then let them. It's probably better that they hurt themselves, then they'll know when to stop the shit. Smack a dog around a few times and it won't come near you anymore; people learn lessons the same way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    August 2008
    705 Posts
    My best friend died, because of some cheap E he got off some scum bag who mixed house hold crap together... so ya I might be a bit touchy, but it is only because I hate seeing people waste their lives like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Friendly x 15Dumb x 10Funny x 6Agree x 4Disagree x 2 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,860 Posts
    NinjaV5 posted:
    Cough syrup. Or Benadryl.
    Coricidin cough and cold medicine would work better. Enjoy the possibility of seizures and such, but man, it seriously is an awesome dissociative. CCCs are the cabinet drug of choice for me, if I have to resort to such nonsense.

Edit:

Ham_Wallet posted:
    My best friend died, because of some cheap E he got off some scum bag who mixed house hold crap together... so ya I might be a bit touchy, but it is only because I hate seeing people waste their lives like this.
    It happens. He shouldn't have bought it from people who shouldn't have been making it with things with which they shouldn't have been making it. Shouldn't, shouldn't, shouldn't, did, and now we get over it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Inventor of the Steam Engine
    April 2006
    98 Posts
    Just bite the bullet and buy some weed off a friend or dealer. Chances are one is both.

Don't risk hurting yourself with household products.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

37. Post #37
    August 2008
    705 Posts
    It is a ticking time bomb, you take the crap over and over, until eventually you get a bad batch, and boom, the bomb goes off. There are better things you could be doing with your lives.

Anyway I am stepping out of this thread before I do get banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

38. Post #38
    June 2008
    90 Posts
    Akuma_lektro posted:

THIS
    LOL I know a guy who took that, he made tea and soup and he got hiiigh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    35 Posts
    Ham_Wallet posted:
    Goddamn your ignorant.

What the fuck do you care what someone else does? What if someone enjoys it, and wants to do it?

I would not suggest or advise huffing or inhaling any of the previously mentioned "common legal things that can get you high," but if someone wants to do it, why the fuck not.

Not all drugs are bad, and I don't see where you get off on that. Weed, salvia, mushrooms, LSD, ecstasy most often DOES NOT harm you and DOES NOT mess up your life. However, as with all things, there are exceptions. People who are weak get stuck on drugs and "waste their lives away."

Don't judge others for doing drugs, especially if you most likely have little to no experience with them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 11Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,522 Posts
    Ham_Wallet posted:
    Did you just say you wished someone else could have his life and tell him to get a life in the same post?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)