1. Post #481
    October 2007
    1,574 Posts
    ^ Can also kill you ^

:D.

Research chems FTW, After 2c-i booze and weed is pointless.

Next on : 2C-E, DPT, MDPV, 4-HO-MET, maybe MDAI and a-MT.

:P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events

2. Post #482
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    6,484 Posts
    You can get addicted to weed you dumbheads.
    hahah oh wow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

3. Post #483
    October 2007
    1,574 Posts
    Well you can, some heavy potheads who stop have insomnia for a week and other loads of bullshit.

It is addiction, but not so heavy as meth/heroine, but still it is.

I hope you get the point, because I have seen many times people complaining on forums about weed addiction and how they can't sleep, and other stuff that I don't recall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #484
    March 2005
    651 Posts
    You can get addicted to weed you dumbheads.
    Depends on the person, it's a rarity. If you've ever tried it, you'd know that it is habit-forming at most.
    Well you can, some heavy potheads who stop have insomnia for a week and other loads of bullshit.

I hope you get the point, because I have seen many times people complaining on forums about weed addiction and how they can't sleep, and other stuff that I don't recall.
    Most smokers aren't 'heavy potheads.' Moderation is key for everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

5. Post #485
    October 2007
    1,574 Posts
    Depends on the person, it's a rarity. If you've ever tried it, you'd know that it is habit-forming at most.
    Well yeah it's still hard to quit, like cigarettes.

Well I think LSD/Mushrooms are the ones you can't get addicted to because of tolerance rising so fast.

But I find 2C-I addictive, maybe because of "speedy" component it does have.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #486
    March 2005
    651 Posts
    Cigarettes are hard to quit because nicotine makes your brain crave the drug. Nothing like that is present in cannabis. LSD/Mushrooms can't be addictive because no one has the time to trip for 4-12 hours repeatedly, and the experience is more spiritual and mindblowing than fun.

7. Post #487
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    249 Posts
    I'lltell you one thing you DON't wanna try, film-dragging pills, got them from a doctor once and felt like shit constantly, actually, i couldn't feel anything and not in the nice way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

8. Post #488
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,315 Posts

It's all psychological.

Take away games from a heavy gamer and he's probably not gonna sleep either, because he won't know what to do with all the time he has.

It's all in their head.

9. Post #489
    August 2009
    28 Posts
    i get high off of the scent of a freshly killed spider
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #490
    December 2007
    57 Posts
    Well yeah it's still hard to quit, like cigarettes.

Well I think LSD/Mushrooms are the ones you can't get addicted to because of tolerance rising so fast.

But I find 2C-I addictive, maybe because of "speedy" component it does have.
    If you home grow weed, there won't be any addictive chemicals entering you body when you smoke it.

E.g. like nicotine in cigarettes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #491
    bye
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,081 Posts
    If you home grow weed, there won't be any addictive chemicals entering you body when you smoke it.

E.g. like nicotine in cigarettes.
    damn those intelligent dealers putting carcinogens in my cannabis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

12. Post #492
    April 2009
    180 Posts
    Sleeping Pills
    Three words: fight, the, nod!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

13. Post #493
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    2,510 Posts
    ITT internet moral high horse

14. Post #494
    Fuck Bitches, Get Scritches
    April 2005
    1,323 Posts
    Ginseng tea gives you a good euphoric buzz.

I find lots of Stevia (artificial sweetener) does the same.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

15. Post #495
    October 2007
    1,574 Posts
    Cocaine addiction is in your "head" too. It's just worse than weed in your "head".

16. Post #496
    March 2008
    130 Posts
    Cocaine addiction is in your "head" too. It's just worse than weed in your "head".

There's a difference between dependence and addiction. Also where do you have access to those research chemicals like you mentioned above?

17. Post #497
    Gold Member

June 2005
    4,438 Posts
    "Common legal things that can get you high"

Title says it all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events

18. Post #498
    I've been here since 2005 and I had to pay $10 for a title.
    February 2005
    5,851 Posts
    I just smoke weed. If I'm dry, I deal with it and try to get some ASAP. If I tried something around the house, I'd probably kill myself. And I don't want to do that quite yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #499

October 2007
    169 Posts
    Weed was in the UK...

20. Post #500
    March 2005
    651 Posts
    Cocaine is addictive because it physically causes dopamine to build up in the brain. Plus, it is tempting to use more cocaine during the terrible comedown. Weed activates the cannabinoid receptors which make you feel different, but don't give you a massive rush of pleasure. You're really oversimplifying the concept of addiction and how drugs work.

21. Post #501
    October 2007
    1,574 Posts
    There's a difference between dependence and addiction. Also where do you have access to those research chemicals like you mentioned above?
    @Internet vendors.

Also it's not only dopamine receptors which cause addiction. We have morphine, GABA and other stuff, as cannabioid. It's not like you crave it but if you suddenly stop using weed I guarantee that you will have trouble sleeping and be very weird for next 5-7 days. If you are heavy weed user though!

Edited:

"Common legal things that can get you high"

Title says it all
    But yeah, let keep it on the topic folks. Common legal high? Prescription pills if your old parents have them.

DXM? Not so life threating if you get the right stuff.

Other OTC pharmaceutical stuff? Like benzydamine, in oral dosages of 500 mg to 3000 mg it is a deliriant and CNS stimulant, popular in Poland and Brazil.

Cactus is legal too, you just have to prepare it (tea). But it's gross to drink.

And many many more!

22. Post #502
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    249 Posts
    Lucid Dreams /Thread

23. Post #503

June 2010
    1 Posts
    My best friend died, because of some cheap E he got off some scum bag who mixed house hold crap together... so ya I might be a bit touchy, but it is only because I hate seeing people waste their lives like this.
    I think you should be reprimanded for letting your friend buy cheap E
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #504

July 2010
    1 Posts
    I already took gas dude, it made me laugh like crazy
    i did it a couple years ago and i was trrriiiippppiiinggg i huffed for like 25 minutes with my friend and i could barely walk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

25. Post #505
    February 2010
    7,900 Posts
    Jenkem

The ingredients are found deep inside your ass, which is where your head currently is in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #506
    January 2009
    267 Posts
    It doesnt suprise me that the last 2 users to bump this thread registered this month

27. Post #507
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    993 Posts
    It doesnt suprise me that the last 2 users to bump this thread registered this month
    February and July are the same month now?

28. Post #508
    hardest nigga around
    September 2008
    2,805 Posts

29. Post #509
    YOUR DESKTOP IS SHIT YOU STUPID FUCKS
    August 2009
    5,299 Posts
    Just robotrip gaiz. All the kewl kids do it.

30. Post #510
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,928 Posts
    Petrol mate, or Mortein, that's the good sniff bro' Me n Gordon saved up our pennies last week and bought a gallon of premium, and mate, didn't brain give it damage us at all.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #511
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    5,457 Posts
    Just bite the bullet and buy some weed off a friend or dealer. Chances are one is both.

Don't risk hurting yourself with household products.
    Yes, because weed wont harm you in anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #512
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    4,055 Posts
    Nutmeg

33. Post #513
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,630 Posts
    Yes, because weed wont harm you in anyway.
    not nearly as much as pretty much every other recreational drug out there though

34. Post #514
    Facepunch iSeries!
    November 2007
    4,363 Posts
    not nearly as much as pretty much every other recreational drug out there though
    LSD.

Just sayin'

Edited:

Unless you're mental.

35. Post #515
    $1 TITLE!
    December 2007
    3,740 Posts
    "legal highs" are generally new chemical compounds that loophole out of drug classification.
    Since theyre new, not alot is known about them, so theyre dangerous. Anything advertised saying "plant food, not for human consuption" really shouldnt be consumed. Unless you're a plant. That again is another loophole, in the likely event that the compound causes harm to people, theyre within the law, because it clearly states its not to be eaten!

Illegal drugs are technically safer, since theyve been around for a long time, are understood fairly well, so you know what to expect should you choose to use them, and medical staff will know what to do should you mis-use them.

In short, if you want to get high. do it properly, and illegally. Its "safer" and better.

36. Post #516
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    4,824 Posts
    I'm not really talking about salvia, because that's something that really has no other common use
    What?! My mom uses it as a spice and sometimes makes "SALVIA WATER" WHICH IS REALLY GOOD FOR YOU THROAT IF YOU'RE SICK.

37. Post #517
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    410 Posts
    No, I'm just not some dumbass drug user that lives in a fantasy land and believe the drug i use is harmless.
    I also believe it is almost pointless and counter productive (This post is a great example, we can go back and fourth but it isn't going to go anywhere.) to use drugs for recreational purposes. Using such things for medical treatments i can find acceptable. Drugs like that also fuel conflicts and destroy community's. I've also lost 4 friends to drugs, they where awesome people then they started with weed, moved on to other drugs. One is in prison, the other 3 are in horrible condition.

Like i said, i don't need to get high to find enjoyment or have a good time. I much rather have a clean and unclouded mind.

But go a head in smoke up, snort up, do whatever it is you do. Abuse the shit, but later on you will feel the consequences and you can't blame anyone else but yourselves.

Lol your statement is so contradicting. You say weed contains THC, but it isn't the weed. So which is it? Weed has THC in it, THC damages the brain, therefor weed damages the brain. When you smoke weed, THC and other chemicals enter your body.
    I don't smoke marijuana and I think you're exaggerating about its effects, too. I'm not saying it's good for you (if you don't have an illness), but it's certainly not going to harm you too much besides decreased lung capacity if you decide to smoke it.

38. Post #518
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,458 Posts
    My friends at school said that they burned coke and gas at the same time and breathed in the smoke and felt high.

Could it work?

39. Post #519
    $1 TITLE!
    December 2007
    3,740 Posts
    My friends at school said that they burned coke and gas at the same time and breathed in the smoke and felt high.

Could it work?
    Anything that reduces the amount of oxygen you inhale will make you feel light headed, since therell be less oxygen in your blood, less going to your brain, so it gets "tired"

So it would work, but its a very bad idea to do it, since you could be breathing in all kinds of dangerous stuff.

40. Post #520
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,167 Posts
    I heard that putting halved ping pong balls over your eyes in a dark room, with a quiet radio on static can eventually make you trip balls.

Nothing unhealthy, it's just your imagination.

I've never tried it myself but it sounds like an experience at least.