1. Post #521
    $1 TITLE!
    December 2007
    3,749 Posts
    I heard that putting halved ping pong balls over your eyes in a dark room, with a quiet radio on static can eventually make you trip balls.

Nothing unhealthy, it's just your imagination.

I've never tried it myself but it sounds like an experience at least.
    If its just your imagination, then it wouldnt matter what you used. Im pretty sure pingpong balls are filled with a gas, and im sure that the eyes have a quick connection for absorbing things to the bloodstream.

Well Mr Wiki says theyre just filled with air, but i smelt the inside once, and it had a strange smell. Still, i dont see why people would do this. If you want to see stuff, go buy some salvia, thats one of the few legal highs thats been around for a long time, and is considered "safe"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

2. Post #522
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    1,226 Posts
    If its just your imagination, then it wouldnt matter what you used. Im pretty sure pingpong balls are filled with a gas, and im sure that the eyes have a quick connection for absorbing things to the bloodstream.

Well Mr Wiki says theyre just filled with air, but i smelt the inside once, and it had a strange smell. Still, i dont see why people would do this. If you want to see stuff, go buy some salvia, thats one of the few legal highs thats been around for a long time, and is considered "safe"
    Doing the eyes-covered/radio static thing literally is safer than salvia. The effect is from your brain losing it's sense of equilibrium, which is one of the effects of salvia; You're just not inhaling smoke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

3. Post #523
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,478 Posts
    Fresh new magazines? They smell good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #524
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    312 Posts

Haha, that's not why it works at all. It works because of sensory deprivation. When you don't have any new sensory input coming in, the brain makes up shit to make up for it.
    Doing the eyes-covered/radio static thing literally is safer than salvia. The effect is from your brain losing it's sense of equilibrium, which is one of the effects of salvia; You're just not inhaling smoke.
    They are NOTHING alike. Salvia is a powerful dissociative.

5. Post #525
    March 2010
    421 Posts
    Me and my friend took 12 of them each. My friend didn't feel much but my heart was having a blast beat and I got really sweaty and I just laid in bed for hours. Yeah I don't really drink coffee while my friend drinks many cups of coffee every day.

They usually contain 100mg's of caffeine each.
    Sounds like when i tried amfetamine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events

6. Post #526
    April 2010
    141 Posts
    http://www.i-doser.com/

if you want it to work it will work...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events

7. Post #527
    May 2010
    1,385 Posts

FUCK YOU I'M WALKIN' ON SUNSHIIIINE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #528
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    7,157 Posts
    http://www.i-doser.com/

if you want it to work it will work...
    Pretty awesome if you can do meditation. I used the Hand of God dose and I went into sleep paralysis followed by a short out of body experience.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #529
    November 2008
    1,185 Posts
    Don't get high? Most shit can kill you. And fuck you up.

10. Post #530
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,269 Posts
    Nutmeg was amazing, imo, but it has some bad side effects, such as puking.

Cough syrup, but get pure DXM.

What else..

Oh yeah, Just smoke marjiuana
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

11. Post #531
    July 2009
    1,016 Posts
    I'm high on life baby

12. Post #532
    May 2010
    1,385 Posts
    Nutmeg was amazing, imo, but it has some bad side effects, such as puking.

Cough syrup, but get pure DXM.

What else..

Oh yeah, Just smoke marjiuana
    Or, you know, you could go back to reality and try to fix things in your life which would in turn make it much more enjoyable to live in, instead of trying to cover it up with drugs.

If instant gratification is what you want, there are much safer, cheaper and legal alternatives. They still make you stupid and weak if you excessively indulge in them though.    Like me.   

13. Post #533
    Gold Member

July 2007
    5,713 Posts
    Or, you know, you could go back to reality and try to fix things in your life which would in turn make it much more enjoyable to live in, instead of trying to cover it up with drugs.

If instant gratification is what you want, there are much safer, cheaper and legal alternatives. They still make you stupid and weak if you excessively indulge in them though.

14. Post #534
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,609 Posts
    Almost all bad things about drugs (impurities, cartels, etc...) is due to the illegality of them in the first place.

15. Post #535
    June 2009
    641 Posts
    Peanut butter man.

16. Post #536
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    11,774 Posts
    Joker Energy Drink + Energy Pills. Legal LSD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

17. Post #537
    Dennab
    February 2010
    5,925 Posts
    Jenkem. :cool:

18. Post #538
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,938 Posts
    Do that thing when you breath heavily then bend over.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Russian Federation Show Events

19. Post #539
    May 2010
    1,385 Posts
    Almost all bad things about drugs (impurities, cartels, etc...) is due to the illegality of them in the first place.
    Horseshit. They alter your judgement. And they're addictive. That'd be fine if you were to be locked up in a cage for the rest of your life with nothing else to do, but for everyone else that has even the simplest of duties such as maintaining the house and going to their job, that stuff can't be allowed. There just aren't enough hours in the day that would allow you to sit around and do nothing while getting high without also screwing something else up. Shit needs to get done, and you need a clear mind. What are you going to do the moment you don't feel comfortable? Pop a pill? And when you run out, then what?

The government doesn't want a nation of junkies, and for good reason.

20. Post #540
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,298 Posts
    May have already been said, but catnip.

21. Post #541
    December 2008
    802 Posts
    Horseshit. They alter your judgement. And they're addictive. That'd be fine if you were to be locked up in a cage for the rest of your life with nothing else to do, but for everyone else that has even the simplest of duties such as maintaining the house and going to their job, that stuff can't be allowed. There just aren't enough hours in the day that would allow you to sit around and do nothing while getting high without also screwing something else up. Shit needs to get done, and you need a clear mind. What are you going to do the moment you don't feel comfortable? Pop a pill? And when you run out, then what?

The government doesn't want a nation of junkies, and for good reason.
    Have you ever seen an alcoholic, because that's a fitting description of many that I've known.

But I suppose alcohol is okay?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Ireland Show Events

22. Post #542
    April 2010
    60 Posts
    PROTIP: If there were a common legal substance that could produce a rewarding high without serious consequences, then everyone would be doing it and you would've heard of it by now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #543
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    641 Posts
    Jenkem.

24. Post #544
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,298 Posts
    Wow nobody said catnip.

I'd think that's the first thing that comes to mind.

25. Post #545
    June 2010
    2,446 Posts
    Sniff glue.

26. Post #546
    October 2009
    1,395 Posts
    Glue. If not already mentioned.

And frogs.

Ninjad by a minute.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

27. Post #547
    June 2010
    1,928 Posts
    Take a half or quarter empty bottle of coke, put your mouth around the opening and shake the bottle whilst huffing up the gas. You can feel your braincells dying

Edited:

Dont do it with a full bottle or you'll choke on coke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events

28. Post #548
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,056 Posts
    Does it annoy anyone else how some people believe the things our schools shove down their throats?

:ohdear:

I mean, really, in my Health class, we watched a video that explained how weed will make you lose all your friends, get fired from your job, and kill yourself.

I think I was the only one who didn't believe it. :ohdear:

29. Post #549
    July 2010
    1,275 Posts
    Mold, if you're feelin' lucky.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events

30. Post #550
    January 2008
    334 Posts
    I know somebody that told me about their experience with Salvia.
    They said the universe "un-zippered" away and everything went black and fell into the abyss.
    Sounds fucking weird.

31. Post #551
    March 2010
    322 Posts
    NUTMEG.
    always a winner.

32. Post #552
    April 2010
    60 Posts
    I know somebody that told me about their experience with Salvia.
    They said the universe "un-zippered" away and everything went black and fell into the abyss.
    Sounds fucking weird.
    Man thats nothing. I've seen a guy come out of a trip that said he saw all the floorboards come up about a meter off the ground rearrange themselves and then go back down to floor level. I also saw a guy rolling around on the ground only for him to come out and say he thought he was bacon being flipped around in a pan. Another one of my friends drools like crazy when he trips, like I actually didn't know a person could drool so much so quickly.

33. Post #553
    Dennab
    February 2010
    5,925 Posts
    jenkem is shit

34. Post #554
    December 2009
    452 Posts

Edited:

35. Post #555
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    312 Posts
    This entire page is filled with things you shouldn't do. Weed is really the best high, and is great for self-reflection.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #556
    November 2008
    2,527 Posts
    . And they're addictive.
    Marijuana isn't addictive, its just habit forming. Like playing video games. And its awesome.

Edited:

This entire page is filled with things you shouldn't do. Weed is really the best high, and is great for self-reflection.
    Its the best high, only problem is if you smoke it too much. Just got to know your limits.

37. Post #557
    October 2009
    146 Posts
    It's probably already been mentioned, but the Ganzfeld experiment. I tried it and I "tripped" as you kids say nowadays. It's not really a drug, but it gives the same outcome. I had a really bad trip though and I got out of it by my dog barking because he thought I was having a seizure or something. If you going to try this, keep a person who isn't a cock whole in the general vicinity.

38. Post #558
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    2,493 Posts
    I thought the title said lethal and I was like "Who the fuck wants lethal drugs"

Unless he wanted to go out high.

39. Post #559
    June 2010
    49 Posts
    Drugs are for washed up hippies, if you want to royally screw up your life as well as your health. Ya try some of these stupid ideas. Just say good bye to those who care about you, because they won't stick around once you have screwed yourself up.
    I love the fact that this comment has more 'dumb' ratings than agree *facepalm*

40. Post #560
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,904 Posts
    Rat Poison is the shit.

You should all take it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)