1. Post #281
    April 2009
    337 Posts
    You can get high off the male hormonal spray that cats use to mark there scent.
    It is in a episode of south park.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

2. Post #282
    March 2008
    130 Posts
    Now real vicodin isn't hard on me. It doesn't fuck me up but it does work as intended.

What ever that shit was though, was misery in a bottle.

Edited:

I know what the stuff was I OD'd on and I researched it.

It's just been about a year so I can't remember it off the top of my head. If I heard the name I would certainly remember. As for DPH, I've been on it for a long time without any ill effects. But I'm not taking it to get stoned either. Mine come in 50mg gel caps.

I think the worst side effect I ever got from it was sensitivity to light for about 30 minutes.
    Medicinal vs. recreational DPH are completely different. It is safe as far as I know at small doses 100mg and less.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

3. Post #283
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    6,428 Posts
    Tacos contain small doses of ecstasy.

4. Post #284
    March 2009
    515 Posts
    I'm sure your mother knows that

Get it? It's because she's fat!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

5. Post #285
    May 2009
    39 Posts
    Air Dusters.

Google it.
    These can be fatal. If tilted at the wrong angle, the shit will leak out.

6. Post #286
    March 2009
    515 Posts
    These can be fatal. If tilted at the wrong angle, the shit will leak out.
    or if tilted the right way, incredibly toxic fumes will be entering your body causing permanent damage to the brain and most of your vital organs

Edited:

(oh wait, that's the point of inhalants. my b)

7. Post #287
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    2,622 Posts
    I'm high on life.

Some good shit right here.

Seriously though, anything that's legal, and can get you high, is usually some gateway to a horrible disease or death.

EDIT: LOL GUYS I'M GOING TO GO CHOKE MYSELF AND SMOKE ME SOME NUTMEG BRB.

8. Post #288
    March 2009
    515 Posts
    I'm high on life.
    homo.

9. Post #289
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    2,622 Posts
    Uh, I don't know if you noticed, but I was very obviously joking. And how does that make one a homo?

EDIT: I even said 'Seriously though,' right after it.

10. Post #290
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    12,169 Posts
    Uh, I don't know if you noticed, but I was very obviously joking. And how does that make one a homo?

EDIT: I even said 'Seriously though,' right after it.
    Don't get worke up over him, hes an 09'er
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #291
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,079 Posts
    Gun Scrubber

12. Post #292
    Silver Member
    April 2008
    2,360 Posts
    Why do you want to get high, seriously, once you do it, you will want to do it again, then again and go on to heavier drugs and fuck your intire life up.

13. Post #293
    December 2008
    2,898 Posts
    Crystal meth? You actually gotta cook it, with legal stuff. I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events

14. Post #294
    October 2007
    1,574 Posts
    My best friend died, because of some cheap E he got off some scum bag who mixed house hold crap together... so ya I might be a bit touchy, but it is only because I hate seeing people waste their lives like this.
    Well real E wouldn't kill him... I would beat up those assholes who sell shit... dude it depress me too when I hear stories about that.

I am sad for your friend now :/.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events

15. Post #295
    BOP
    January 2009
    401 Posts
    Air duster, PAM, paint, gasoline, propane, fecal matter, Datura, Nail polish remover, Air freshener, the list goes on. All of those things however, can and WILL kill you.

16. Post #296
    December 2008
    1,040 Posts
    Dident kill me, i inhaled an whole can of airduster, I feel fine, its only bin 1 week, shit made me feel bit high thought
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Belgium Show Events

17. Post #297
    April 2009
    137 Posts
    Seriously though, anything that's legal, and can get you high, is usually some gateway to a horrible disease or death.
    EDIT:SMOKE ME SOME NUTMEG
    Such as? Also you can't smoke nutmeg to get high.

Edited:

and WILL kill you.
    Will they? You're sure of that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Ireland Show Events

18. Post #298
    March 2005
    651 Posts
    Why do you want to get high, seriously, once you do it, you will want to do it again, then again and go on to heavier drugs and fuck your intire life up.
    Most people have self control.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

19. Post #299
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    733 Posts
    What are you? 10 ? Goddamnit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events

20. Post #300
    November 2008
    32 Posts
    Whipped Cream

Just don't tilt it and you just get the gas :)

21. Post #301
    March 2009
    40 Posts
    Shit dude I dont know if this is legal or not but okay
    if you got tou your like biology class and they have those dead animals in those jars with the liquid in it
    ok you like jack that and take it home then you just like toss the fuckin frog and dip cigarettes in that shit and your trippin balls
    its prolly more complicated than that and i havent tried it yet so dont do it cuz i said to
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #302

June 2009
    1 Posts
    i cant belive this thread is still going.... i think the best thing to do, but it tastes HORRIBLE..................is eat 5 tablespoons of nutmeg, its trippy

23. Post #303
    June 2009
    3 Posts
    Sniff glue

24. Post #304
    Professional Hustler
    July 2006
    931 Posts
    Crap, the secret's out!

25. Post #305
    December 2006
    471 Posts
    Why do people always look for a way to get high? Are your life really that boring and unintressting? Or is it just that you're weak-willed?
    From the guy with a 7000 + postcount, Our lives are boring

26. Post #306
    October 2007
    1,574 Posts
    Really I think it's more interesting to do drugs than be on facepunch for eternity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events

27. Post #307
    December 2006
    471 Posts
    ^ Very much so, as long as you don't kill yourself

Shit dude I dont know if this is legal or not but okay
    if you got tou your like biology class and they have those dead animals in those jars with the liquid in it
    ok you like jack that and take it home then you just like toss the fuckin frog and dip cigarettes in that shit and your trippin balls
    its prolly more complicated than that and i havent tried it yet so dont do it cuz i said to
    Oh god, have a fucking funny you deserve hundreds

28. Post #308
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    1,569 Posts
    Well, I was gonna say salvia, but you ruined that for me. :(

Anyways. Robitussin, Vics, Codine in any form (Cough syrup or pill), NyQuill, plenty of other stuff.

29. Post #309
    October 2008
    142 Posts
    I'm on a natural high

30. Post #310
    October 2007
    416 Posts
    Cough syrup
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete New Zealand Show Events

31. Post #311
    June 2009
    239 Posts
    Most inhalants are many times worse for your brain and the rest of your body than drugs, I have never done drugs and don't ever want to. But if I had to choose I would just smoke weed because it is a lot less dangerous.

32. Post #312

July 2009
    1 Posts
    Goddamn your ignorant.

What the fuck do you care what someone else does? What if someone enjoys it, and wants to do it?

I would not suggest or advise huffing or inhaling any of the previously mentioned "common legal things that can get you high," but if someone wants to do it, why the fuck not.

Not all drugs are bad, and I don't see where you get off on that. Weed, salvia, mushrooms, LSD, ecstasy most often DOES NOT harm you and DOES NOT mess up your life. However, as with all things, there are exceptions. People who are weak get stuck on drugs and "waste their lives away."

Don't judge others for doing drugs, especially if you most likely have little to no experience with them.
    how you gonna put acid and ecstacy on a list of drugs that wont hurt you and mess up your life? do you know what ecstacy is? its coke, meth, heroin, speed and all them other hard drugs combined into one pill. i agree with weed, salvia, and shrooms (although, shrooms can mess up your liver), but ecstacy, really? ive done that shit, and i felt stupid instantly after i took it, all that does is poke holes in your brain (notice the thizz movement is all about goin DUMMY). and you can get a heart attack easily from it.

anyway, other than that, i agree with you. if people want to do some weird shit, let em do it, we dont need motha fuckas imposin on peoples life tellin em they wrong. and drugs are definitely not for the weak minded

but, i digress, to the dude who posted this topic-- if you desperate, and you really want to get high off of shit thats easily obtained from your home, take some nutmeg. i dont know if you smoke it, or eat it or whatever, but with the right amount, its apparently a good high (ive never tried it, im goin by what every1 else tells me). not enough of it will have you feeling nothing, and too much can lead to sickness. and you can O.D. on it, but its not like inhalants where if you try it once you can instantly die, i just wouldnt reccomend taking too much more than 10 grams. or, if you know any gardeners, steal their morning glory seeds and chew em. a pretty good hallucinogen. hope that helps

and to all the people who said "just drink a whole bottle of bleach", your an asshole, and i hope you try your own suggestion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #313
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    6,484 Posts
    Good job, you bought into the "drugs are bad" propaganda. Just because you take LSD once or smoke some weed doesn't mean your life is going to get fucked up. Drugs don't kill you, you kill you.

34. Post #314
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    1,731 Posts
    I only smoke weed in the weekend, i don't see how it fucks up my intire life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events

35. Post #315
    May 2007
    196 Posts
    I only smoke weed in the weekend, i don't see how it fucks up my intire life.
    Already you are losing the ability to spell!

36. Post #316
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,410 Posts
    Nutmeg

37. Post #317

September 2008
    6 Posts
    i heard you can smoke nutmeg just like weed, crush it to a powder and make a joint. but i just heard that on manswers so you know..

38. Post #318
    June 2009
    90 Posts
    Don't listen to the people saying inhalents are bad. They are actually very healthy and are pretty fun.

The best one is PAM, it smells and tastes exactly like butter, you should have some.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

39. Post #319
    March 2008
    130 Posts
    how you gonna put acid and ecstacy on a list of drugs that wont hurt you and mess up your life? do you know what ecstacy is? its coke, meth, heroin, speed and all them other hard drugs combined into one pill. i agree with weed, salvia, and shrooms (although, shrooms can mess up your liver), but ecstacy, really? ive done that shit, and i felt stupid instantly after i took it, all that does is poke holes in your brain (notice the thizz movement is all about goin DUMMY). and you can get a heart attack easily from it.

anyway, other than that, i agree with you. if people want to do some weird shit, let em do it, we dont need motha fuckas imposin on peoples life tellin em they wrong. and drugs are definitely not for the weak minded

but, i digress, to the dude who posted this topic-- if you desperate, and you really want to get high off of shit thats easily obtained from your home, take some nutmeg. i dont know if you smoke it, or eat it or whatever, but with the right amount, its apparently a good high (ive never tried it, im goin by what every1 else tells me). not enough of it will have you feeling nothing, and too much can lead to sickness. and you can O.D. on it, but its not like inhalants where if you try it once you can instantly die, i just wouldnt reccomend taking too much more than 10 grams. or, if you know any gardeners, steal their morning glory seeds and chew em. a pretty good hallucinogen. hope that helps

and to all the people who said "just drink a whole bottle of bleach", your an asshole, and i hope you try your own suggestion
    1. Ecstasy isn't "every drug in one pill" it's nothing like opiates (in your example, heroin)
    2. MDMA is fairly safe if it is pure though I do agree with you that ecstasy is a dirty fuckin drug (fuckin sweet time though)
    3. LSD has extremely low toxicity
    4. You would need sheets of LSD to overdose
    5. LSD nor MDMA are addictive (MDMA may be slightly addictive though I didn't find so at all)
    6. Shrooms do not "mess up your liver". Nor do they make your brain swell and make it bleed or stay in your spine.
    7. The fact you bashed these popular drugs and then posted info on nutmeg is funny. Nutmeg has killed numerous people and is more of a deliriant than a hallucinogen which in this case, is just a full day or two of uncomfortable delirious thoughts and sickness which is a terrible way to kick the bucket.

40. Post #320
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    6,428 Posts
    Fuck yes tacos.