1. Post #2601
    December 2009
    7,267 Posts
    Do you have to make an appointment or can you just show up?
    Just email the front desk telling them what days you would be available to take a tour, and they'll say what time and the address of the place.

The office is actually a bit secret and has no outside sign or such saying where it is. The building's directory does not even list it, so you need to go through them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #2602
    Dennab
    December 2009
    6,575 Posts
    Just email the front desk telling them what days you would be available to take a tour, and they'll say what time and the address of the place.

The office is actually a bit secret and has no outside sign or such saying where it is. The building's directory does not even list it, so you need to go through them.
    I will go through them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #2603

They should have the Lambda graffiti outside so to resonate with the Half-Life universe (Lambda caches) I think that would be pretty cool to see when you'r visiting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

4. Post #2604
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,844 Posts
    I was kinda worried about my stuff being caught by our mail system then I sent her this:

She then answered:

Awesome!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 8Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #2605
    I DEFY YOU, HEART MAN!
    December 2011
    391 Posts
    I sent them an e-mail on Friday and I haven't gotten any package. Odd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #2606
    Silly men accomplish magnificant tasks, the current ammount of womens rear exits that have surrounded my penis makes me confident I will accomplish, shit.
    July 2008
    3,458 Posts
    I was kinda worried about my stuff being caught by our mail system then I sent her this:

She then answered:

Awesome!
    you drew a fucking duck and got shit, when i spent 5 hours on a portrait of gabe newell and just got some comments, and mine looked fucking awesome
    silly Mary
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 15Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #2607
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    5,469 Posts
    you drew a fucking duck and got shit, when i spent 5 hours on a portrait of gabe newell and just got some comments, and mine looked fucking awesome
    silly Mary
    post it here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #2608

April 2011
    211 Posts
    So, I heard Mary likes dolphins..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 26Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

9. Post #2609
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,715 Posts
    It's been 10 days.
    my excitement is off the charts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

10. Post #2610
    May 2011
    757 Posts
    They sent me a Dota 2 mouse pad and Aperture sticker. Pretty awesome, I was in need of a mouse pad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #2611
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,845 Posts
    We should all ask Mary random questions, and compile all the facts into a list.

Just because.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #2612
    We should all ask Mary random questions, and compile all the facts into a list. Just because.
    not creepy at all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

13. Post #2613

December 2011
    128 Posts
    Received my autograph today: (didnt want to make a long post so here are just the links)

http://i.imgur.com/LlVQp.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/JH4uV.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/RR46U.jpg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #2614
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,845 Posts
    not creepy at all
    Exactly!

15. Post #2615
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    2,690 Posts
    Is this too forward?

Not sure who I was supposed to send this to, so hopefully this gets to the right person!

If it's possible, could I get something with Gabe's signature on it? I'm not picky; it could be on the back of your lunch napkin or underneath that old and outdated Episode 3 script that's lying around, collecting dust. I'm sure no one would miss that. Anyways, I would just love to have a signature from one of my heroes in gaming. Gabe's a busy guy, so I understand that he can't read all of his emails. I thought I'd try someone else who works with him. If you could help me, or point me to Gabe's signature assistant, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks Mary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #2616
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    231 Posts
    Killer dolphins?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #2617
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,954 Posts

hopefully more stuff to go alongside this:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

18. Post #2618
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,845 Posts
    Is this too forward?
    It will get blocked by the Episode 3 Filter (Joking! THey don't have one ...or do they?...)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #2619
    December 2009
    5,469 Posts

hopefully more stuff to go alongside this:

Man, that's a bit rude. Especially considering you live in a country they ship to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

20. Post #2620
    gay as h*ck
    January 2012
    2,042 Posts
    Man, that's a bit rude. Especially considering you live in a country they ship to.
    Shipping to here is like 100$ and they sent me some stuff
    :V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #2621
    The Transparency Wizard
    September 2009
    1,495 Posts
    Swag

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

22. Post #2622
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,715 Posts
    swag

i love mary
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

23. Post #2623
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,781 Posts
    Jesus that's big. Could you thumb it so I don't have to open in a new page to see it entirely?

[t] or [thumb] tags
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

24. Post #2624
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,715 Posts
    there we go, thumbed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

25. Post #2625
    March 2011
    144 Posts
    Mary answered to me within a couple hours. But to be honest guys, you all want this stuff because...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #2626
    December 2009
    5,469 Posts
    So I wrote an email last weekend about a little typo on de_train in CS:GO since everything's written in russian on that map and also asked how the whole Blizzard vs Valve trademarking Dota thing went.
    She didn't reply to any of that, instead she asked if I wanted the poster (that I asked for quite some time ago) or a dota 2 key. Went with the poster, even though I have a shitton of them already (bought those fuckers from valve store).
    And at some point Mary replied with:

"that message was the closest I ever got to banging a chick"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 10Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

27. Post #2627
    RAIN BOW DASH IS TEH BEST PONY! SWAG!
    November 2010
    1,599 Posts
    Mary answered to me within a couple hours. But to be honest guys, you all want this stuff because...

...its awesome
    and the valve store doesnt sell their products to my country
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #2628
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,844 Posts
    I want this stuff because it's Valve. If I wanted free stuff I would be taking every single free thing I see from the internet. They're willing to give you stuff because you are the fan here, and they want you to be a fan. I'm with Starscre4M too, they don't ship over here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #2629
    April 2009
    1,804 Posts
    So how do I get a CSS wallpaper?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

30. Post #2630
    March 2011
    1,556 Posts
    So how do I get a CSS wallpaper?
    right click image

"set as desktop background"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #2631
    May 2010
    900 Posts
    swag

i love mary
    That's cool. They don't even sell that one on the store page. Makes me wonder if they still have any discontinued shirts left over.

32. Post #2632
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    2,690 Posts
    Is this too forward?
    No response, so apparently yes.

33. Post #2633
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    I got a response about she'd send something out. Still haven't got anything :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

34. Post #2634
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,561 Posts

i think she will be quite pleased with the final gif version

Edited:

yes i know gordon is currently a quadra-amputee with a leg phazing out of existence, i'm working on that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #2635
    Why do I have to live with a cake roll in my arm? ;_;
    November 2009
    2,266 Posts
    Just received those:

Mary's a cool person!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

36. Post #2636
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,715 Posts
    Just received those:
    Mary's a cool person!
    cs:s poster bros!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #2637
    April 2009
    837 Posts
    Still didnt get anything, saad faaaaaace :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #2638
    November 2010
    170 Posts
    hurrah!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

39. Post #2639
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,595 Posts
    I was pretty broke last year, and I tried to ask for a portal 2 poster signed/ or any portal 2 collectables for my brother's birthday(he had a cake portal styled/portal 2 copy from my mom). I asked politely, but never got a response, I'm sure they were just very busy or something, should I try again for anything since my brother's birthday is in 2 weeks? I'm not cheap, I've given some pretty great gifts in the past, money has just been very tight for the family.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

40. Post #2640
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)