1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    981 Posts
    PLEASE READ ALL THE CONTENT OF THIS THREAD, AS IT IS NECESSARY TO MAKE AN ACTUALLY JUDGEMENT BASED ON THE STUFF IN THIS THREAD!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE! HOLY SHIT! BALLS! I FOUND IT!

This is the real deal. I have found it and have indisputable evidence. Look for your self.

After following a few new leads, I found this.

His house. (I've labled things with colors in reference to other pictures.)

This is how I know this. Remember the "Bob Saget" episodes, where he was trying to mow his back law? That is what gives it away. Here is the proof.

For these pictures, there isn't much need for explanation. All I can see is that to look at the first picture and compare the colors. It's a lot like connect the dots.

In this next picture, I have blacked out the name of the street. I know his address and phone number now. But this is the only information I'm NOT going to give out, so don't ask. All I can say is, if you want to find out, figure it out. Also, I will not use this info. I just have it for reference.

The red square represents his car. The blue line, the path where his "dad" stormed out in that one episode.

I believe I have found it. All that is left now, is to interview him.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OP...
    I'm pretty sure this is in the right section, seeming it doesn't have much to do with flash videos, and that sort. We all know who "Tourettes guy" is, or have at least seen some of his videos. About August of 2007, we recieved terrible news about the tourettes guy. "The Big Admin" Had let all of his fans that "Danny" had been in a bad car wreck, and had passed away later that week.

The Big Admin posted:
    August 4, 2007

A couple of days ago we received some terrible news about Danny. Late last week Danny passed away.

About a month ago Danny was involved in a bad car accident. He had been out of the hospital for a couple of days staying with a friend when he suffered some medical complications. He unexpectedly passed away in the night.

We here at TourettesGUY.com are deeply saddened by this news as we love Danny. The reality of Danny's death hasn't sunk in yet, even a few days later. It is our burden to share this news with you - the millions of fans who also love Danny.

In about a week we will be putting the videos back up. We thought about taking the site down for good, but Danny's videos are already all over the internet and we felt that we could do some good with the site. We will be releasing all the videos along with one last new video in a high quality DVD format in memory of Danny. This DVD will be free to download, but you will also be able to purchase a physical copy. All proceeds from the DVD will go to Danny's family.

When the site is completely back up, we will have a service enabling you to send your condolences. We would also like to hear how Danny has positively influenced your life. Please be respectful, and send your letters to letters@tourettesguy.com. Shortly, we will be posting a letter from the person who discovered Danny.

We will miss you Danny!!! May you finally rest in peace.

The Big Admin.
    I can remember being introduced to these videos some time in 2006. I couldn't stop laughing. Unforutantly for me, I didn't hear of "Danny's" death until a few days ago. I was deeply saddened, and mourned his death. Ever since I first saw the videos, I always had a suspicion that is was fake, because people with tourettes don't go around saying, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT SUCK MY DICK!!!" People with tourettes have tics, which isn't always cussing. So I was fully convinced he was dead so I searched all of ever the internet for actuall evidence of his actually death. A news paper article, pictures of the wreck, something. I never found anything. I knew something was up because of such lack of evidence. So I did some more research, and uncovered what I believe to be a web of lies.

I found out he lived in Columbus, Ohio. This caught my eye, because that is where most of my family lives. So, I stumbled upon this video. WARNING: IT MAY TAKE A WHILE TO BUFFER. IT TOOK FOR EVER FOR ME. SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.

To make a long video short, and to cut out most of the bullshit, and load times. Here is a summary of the video in a few pictures.

This guy looks up "Jolly Pirate Donuts" in reference to one of the videos. He discovered that they only exsist in Columbus, Ohio. Then, later he finds where (he believes) that the tourettes guy "used" to live.

The is the apartment building he is talking about. Why here? It explains the episode where his neighbors are blasting loud music.

And also this. His car. There is a red car parked out front. I'll point it out for you.

For those who are thinking that could be any car, here are some pictures from videos pointing out his car.

Also, there is a lense crafters, kroger, and joly pirate donuts near by. I don't think he filmed all of the video here, but some. But here is my discrepancy. The car that appears in front of the apartment looks to be a two door. But in the flat tire picture, the wheel style looks like it belongs to a 1994 Geo Prizm. Here is a reference picture.

Same car as "Danny" drives? You be the judge.

I have some sources that gave this picture to me a few days ago.

He told me that this picture was taken after his "so called death". If this was a clipping from a video, he would have a neck brace on with that "Tony the Tiger" shirt.

My theory? It was planned from the beginning. He faked having tourettes in exchange for money. Money from where? The shirts and merchandise that used to be available on the site. When "Danny" demanded a raise, or more money, they refused, so he stopped doing the videos for them. So they faked his death. But as I said before, everything they have said about a death lacks major evidence.

I also don't think "Danny" is his real name. Why do I think this? To make the videos look real, he would have had to make him self look like he really did have tourettes in public places. So he went by the alias "Danny". But after doing more research, and getting information from "special" sources, (Of who's names I won't reveal, so don't pm me, or let that fact change your thoughts.) Anthony Six, as they thumbed down his address or something like that in the yellow pages. How do they know this information? I don't know. Pepole who know that kind of stuff are clearly the people you aren't supposed to ask question to.

As I said before, most of my family lives in Columbus, and we usually visit in the summer. Next time we go, I will try to get more evidence. Until then, I will continue to research.

Is tourettes guy fake? Is "Danny" his real name? Is he really dead? You be the judge.

Fake or not, the story his death is sad. Because there are so many stories that are really similar to this one. This video really expresses how sad it is.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny x 91Informative x 14Winner x 6Dumb x 5Late x 3Optimistic x 3Friendly x 2Artistic x 2Agree x 2Bad Spelling x 1Zing x 1Bad Reading x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,679 Posts
    No conspiracy.
    He's actually a weather balloon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny x 154Agree x 6Dumb x 2Informative x 1Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Dennab
    January 2007
    5 Posts
    weather balloon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late x 48Agree x 3Bad Spelling x 2Dumb x 2Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    November 2007
    32 Posts
    We figured this out ages ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 14Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    215 Posts
    Maybe he was a faker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny x 2Bad Reading x 1Dumb x 1Agree x 1Late x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    August 2005
    387 Posts
    I knew he never died.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Bahamas Show Events Agree Agree x 17Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Weather balloon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Late Late x 9Dumb Dumb x 7Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    981 Posts
    Zeke129 posted:
    No conspiracy.
    He's actually a weather balloon.
    Wow. I spend over an hour putting together my finding of well done research, and making a high quality thread, and I get bull shit input like yours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 52Dumb x 19Funny x 5Friendly x 5Bad Spelling x 3Disagree x 2Informative x 2Optimistic x 2Useful x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    970 Posts
    Swamp gas
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 50Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

10. Post #10

August 2008
    2 Posts
    it's a different car because the one in the satellite photo doesn't have a visible rear window, I think it's a red pickup truck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    5,069 Posts
    BOB SAGET!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    970 Posts
    Experimental aircraft
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,679 Posts
    Christarpx5 posted:
    weather balloon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 27Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Dennab
    January 2007
    5 Posts
    UziXxX posted:
    Wow. I spend over an hour putting together my finding of well done research, and making a high quality thread, and I get bull shit input like yours.
    that's such a load.

just because you spent a lot of time on it doesn't make it good, now I don't think this thread is bad at all, it's quite good, but saying it's good because you spent a lot of time on it doesn't make it good.

I could easily press the a button every second for 3 hours and post it and the thread would be shitty, and it would've taken me 3 hours to make it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb x 9Agree x 3Funny x 2Bad Spelling x 1Bad Reading x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,401 Posts
    DON'T TALK SHIT 'BOUT TOTAl!

Also I read your post but I decided not to contribute to the discussion except for total.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Don't Worry, I'm a Marine
    October 2005
    2,992 Posts
    Well it would make sense. What's a better way to end a series then to have the main character die?

The guy probably just got tired of it and didn't want to be bothered on why he stopped doing it.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    981 Posts
    UncleJimmema posted:
    Well it would make sense. What's a better way to end a series then to have the main character die?

The guy probably just got tired of it and didn't want to be bothered on why he stopped doing it.
    Makes sence. But I'm still going to track him down, and possible interview him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,041 Posts
    UziXxX posted:
    Welcome to the internet. You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    8,116 Posts
    It was faked, I live in Columbus Ohio, I do believe it's a faked thing.

WHAT THE FUCK.

I DIDN'T POST THAT.

THEM THERE GOVERNMENTS ARE MESSING WITH MY SHIT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    July 2008
    28 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    4,423 Posts
    LOL I thought he was a UFO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Late Late x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    September 2008
    17 Posts
    You have far too much free time on your hands.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    981 Posts
    Javascript posted:
    It was faked, I live in Columbus Ohio, I do believe it's a faked thing.
    Next time you are in a Kroger, try and look for tourettes guy.

24. Post #24
    April 2008
    530 Posts
    What a stalker you are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    981 Posts
    Did everyone know tourettes guy was fake? Or am I just slow?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,196 Posts
    Swamp Gas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    723 Posts
    Someone go to his house and look if he's there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    March 2005
    61 Posts
    Weather Balloon filled with swamp gas
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    863 Posts
    EDIT: Whoops.

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,665 Posts
    He's a big fat phony!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    TGX
    July 2008
    101 Posts
    BOB SAGET!

And no, he has a backyard, so that couldn't be where he lives.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

32. Post #32
    April 2008
    7 Posts
    Hey, i took that Tourretes Guy pic in December of last year lol.

Theirs a Jolly Pirate doughnuts here in Whitehall (community in Columbus), and we figured he lived in Columbus. My friends brother took that pic at night in a krogers with his cell phone, and that krogers is pretty close to the Jolly Pirates (like 1-2 minute drive to be exact) . I never did go to krogers to confirm this though sadly.

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    981 Posts
    TGX posted:
    BOB SAGET!

And no, he has a backyard, so that couldn't be where he lives.
    But then how do you explain the loud music? My theory, he lived in apartments. That's where they filmed the early episodes.

Forshore posted:
    Hey, i took that Tourretes Guy pic in December of last year lol.

Theirs a Jolly Pirate doughnuts here in Whitehall (community in Columbus), and we figured he lived in Columbus. My friends brother took that pic at night in a krogers that is pretty close to the Jolly Pirates. I never did go to krogers to confirm this though sadly.
    December of last year. Proving he's not dead. Tell your brother to take more pictures.

34. Post #34
    April 2008
    7 Posts
    UziXxX posted:
    But then how do you explain the loud music? My theory, he lived in apartments. That's where they filmed the early episodes.

December of last year. Proving he's not dead. Tell your brother to take more pictures.
    Well, i plan to actually go and take a couple pics of him if he is there (He apparently works there, but he could've quit by now for all i know). I did however check there before he died the same krogers after the shopping video came up, and the stuff in the video was EXACTLY like in the video.

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    981 Posts
    Forshore posted:
    Well, i plan to actually go and take a couple pics of him if he is there (He apparently works there, but he could've quit by now for all i know). I did however check there before he died the same krogers after the shopping video came up, and the stuff in the video was EXACTLY like in the video.
    See if you can get the video.

36. Post #36
    January 2005
    465 Posts
    get out of here stalker
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    981 Posts
    Kiyasha Omin posted:
    get out of here stalker
    I'm not a stalker! I've always taken a keen interest in him. I'm not gay or anything. I'm not attracted to him or anything of that sort. But he is a true internet hero. Who doesn't want to meet a hero?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 21Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    August 2008
    46 Posts
    Alien spacecraft
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    January 2008
    18 Posts
    You should find his address, and have coffee with him to see if he says Bob Saget. Or just harass him until he says it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    981 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)