1. Post #161
    May 2009
    215 Posts
    I think tourettes guy is still alive. This guy went through alot of trouble to find out all this stuff, but look on the bright side. If the tourettes guy is alive and he just so happens to stage an interview, he may decide to do more videos!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    254 Posts
    I think tourettes guy is still alive. This guy went through alot of trouble to find out all this stuff, but look on the bright side. If the tourettes guy is alive and he just so happens to stage an interview, he may decide to do more videos!
    He died in a car crash. Why did you bump this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    May 2009
    215 Posts
    He died in a car crash. Why did you bump this?
    How did I bump it when the last post before mine was 3 hours ago?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

4. Post #164
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    254 Posts
    Oops, my bad. But in all seriousness he's dead.

5. Post #165
    August 2006
    33 Posts
    Wow. I spend over an hour putting together my finding of well done research, and making a high quality thread, and I get bull shit input like yours.
    Just remember you posted this in facepunch soooo....

6. Post #166
    May 2009
    215 Posts
    It's fine. Sorry if I was rude in any way. I know he probably is dead, but it would be fun to think that there might be a 1 in a million chance he's alive, and what if this guy just found out it's true! I'm a huge fan of his videos, and I'd love to see if he was alive. But your right, he's probably dead.

7. Post #167
    December 2007
    338 Posts
    what? now we think he's dead again?

8. Post #168
    May 2009
    215 Posts
    what? now we think he's dead again?
    I think there's a slight chance he may still be alive because of the evidence presented in the thread's first post and the fact that it happened so suddenly.

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,344 Posts
    you found his house, that doesn't mean he's alive.

10. Post #170
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,387 Posts
    He died

Go home everyone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

11. Post #171
    Dennab
    September 2005
    13 Posts
    He died

Go home everyone

Do you have proof?

12. Post #172
    November 2008
    4,641 Posts
    He was a fake.

Very funny, but he was a great troll.

13. Post #173
    Dennab
    September 2005
    13 Posts
    He was fake, but entertaining.

14. Post #174
    July 2007
    45 Posts
    Proof?

15. Post #175

May 2009
    3 Posts
    Alright, so who is down to go on the hunt this summer for tourettes guy and bring him back?

16. Post #176
    December 2006
    560 Posts
    Warning, 4chan raid in progress
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    12,510 Posts
    I raised my eyebrow when they tried to sell comemarative DVD's. Gentlemen, a conspiracy is at hand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #178
    May 2009
    16 Posts
    Well, hopefully he is still alive. Where's the guy who was stalking him? Is he going to interview him or not?

19. Post #179
    August 2008
    6 Posts
    You are not a stalker. He is not dead. Yes, the videos are fake. I know someone with tourettes. He has to spin around and look at the sun for his tourettes. You are welcome.

20. Post #180
    May 2009
    16 Posts
    =/ ????

21. Post #181
    May 2009
    215 Posts
    Some people are so strangely random. ANYWAYS, I just realized something. The picture provided of Danny may have been taken during the time of the videos. He is wearing a trench coat, he was wearing a trench coat during a skit in one episode, the Unsolved Mysteries part. He may have afterwords went the grocery store.

22. Post #182
    May 2009
    319 Posts
    tourettes guy is dead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #183
    May 2009
    16 Posts
    What do you mean he is dead?

24. Post #184
    May 2009
    96 Posts
    He is dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,615 Posts
    and this children is why i never posted a single picture of myself on the internet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events

26. Post #186
    ALSO KNOWN AS: Dumbass McScrublord
    October 2008
    1,623 Posts
    I find this a little disturbing. You seriously just stalked someone through the internet. God...you could make some serious money off of this kind of thing

Edited:

And some serious time...

Edited:

Oh Snap!

27. Post #187
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    11,208 Posts
    tourettes guy is dead
    Did you read the thread?

28. Post #188
    May 2009
    16 Posts
    Alright, so who is down to go on the hunt this summer for tourettes guy and bring him back?
    How do you suddenly know he is dead?

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    12,510 Posts
    I can neither agree or disagree with this statement.

Edited:

How do you suddenly know he is dead?
    Read the OP,i'll let you go this time seeing as your new. And will not ridicule you.

30. Post #190
    May 2009
    215 Posts
    I wish he wasn't dead.

31. Post #191
    April 2009
    129 Posts
    That's my dad.

32. Post #192
    May 2009
    215 Posts
    That's my dad.
    The tourettes guy? It's a shame he died, even though he had tourettes he was a good person. I know from the videos he had human moments.

33. Post #193
    May 2009
    16 Posts
    I read the OP, I didn't see anything about him saying that he's dead. The last thing Uzixxx said was: "Thank you. People obviously aren't reading the whole op. If they did, they would understand that I am trying to prove the tourettes guy isn't dead." And he didn't update his original post because it say's nothing different about finding him.

And ridicule me. You sound like a real douche bag for me just asking a question.

34. Post #194
    May 2009
    215 Posts
    I read the OP, I didn't see anything about him saying that he's dead. The last thing Uzixxx said was: "Thank you. People obviously aren't reading the whole op. If they did, they would understand that I am trying to prove the tourettes guy isn't dead." And he didn't update his original post because it say's nothing different about finding him.

And ridicule me. You sound like a real douche bag for me just asking a question.
    I read the whole OP. I know he's trying to prove he isn't dead, but there's a possibility he is dead.

35. Post #195
    May 2009
    16 Posts
    I was just wondering why people were suddenly saying, "Oh, well he died.", and everyone agrees. I was also confused why the OP suddenly left this topic for dead as well.

36. Post #196
    May 2009
    215 Posts
    I was just wondering why people were suddenly saying, "Oh, well he died.", and everyone agrees. I was also confused why the OP suddenly left this topic for dead as well.
    He let it die because some weird dude kept calling him a stalker and ruining the thread.

37. Post #197
    April 2009
    1,333 Posts
    I have no idea what this is about, update me plx
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Israel Show Events

38. Post #198
    July 2007
    223 Posts
    You guys want proof? I'll get ANOTHER picture to prove that the picture was taken a few months after his "death", but you guys will likely disprove it just like that picture. I got no reason to lie about that, the picture was taken in December of '07, and that's the truth. Chance is, hes likely not even working at the krogers anymore, but i can hope. I live only a few blocks from mayflower blvd, where he lives apperantly, so i could try that site too.

EDIT:

I actually forgot to mention, on the DVD they released, at the end, it says the person who filmed the footage name is Jared Six,and Tony Six. I did a property search on the mayflower blvd home, and i got a name for the owner, Anthony L. Six, which could possibly be "Danny".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #199
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    11,208 Posts
    You guys want proof? I'll get ANOTHER picture to prove that the picture was taken a few months after his "death", but you guys will likely disprove it just like that picture. I got no reason to lie about that, the picture was taken in December of '07, and that's the truth. Chance is, hes likely not even working at the krogers anymore, but i can hope. I live only a few blocks from mayflower blvd, where he lives apperantly, so i could try that site too.

EDIT:

I actually forgot to mention, on the DVD they released, at the end, it says the person who filmed the footage name is Jared Six,and Tony Six. I did a property search on the mayflower blvd home, and i got a name for the owner, Anthony L. Six, which could possibly be "Danny".
    Could you speak to him? He made a great webseries and you should explain that the character is greatly missed. Then again he will probably freak and call you names. So if you can get another picture, please do. Oh and by the way:

Oh by the way, Anthony Six is not the guys real name, that's the name of the person who paid for the movies. So, maybe you need to revise some of this bullshit you made up.

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    992 Posts
    I nearly shit my self to see my old thread back in this section. I thought it was deleted.