1. Post #441
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    I've talked to alot of people on youtube who thinks he's not dead. Maybe I could get some of them in here to help

EDIT:
    someone on youtube doing research, is it any of you guys?

http://www.youtube.com/tourettesdetectives
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

2. Post #442

October 2009
    54 Posts
    EDIT: someone on youtube doing research, is it any of you guys?
    hopefully not, i gave shit to the guy cuz he was claiming to have found the video even tho it was uploaded before by someone else (the one linked in this thread was uploaded before that buffoons)

it seems he is using the information from here or other website and claims he made the discoveries.
    teh bleh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #443
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    hopefully not, i gave shit to the guy cuz he was claiming to have found the video even tho it was uploaded before by someone else (the one linked in this thread was uploaded before that buffoons)

it seems he is using the information from here or other website and claims he made the discoveries.
    teh bleh
    I knew he wasn't the first to upload that video, but he claims that he was gonna have more evidence other people didn't have already. He said he was gonna ''tell the real truth''. You know, now that I kinda think about it, probably a load of publciity bullshit to get people to subscribe. On a side note, this thread is dying down. It's barely on the front page. =[
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

4. Post #444
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    bump
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #445
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    583 Posts
    Why do you guys care so much?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #446
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    Why do you guys care so much?
    I dunno about everyone else, but I care because I thought he was hilarious, and I would be glad if I found out he still lived
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #447

November 2009
    23 Posts
    I dunno about everyone else, but I care because I thought he was hilarious, and I would be glad if I found out he still lived
    I would have to say I care because I feel like I've been lied to, I suppose. Most importantly, he was one of the best Internet fads to ever exist in my opinion. And honestly, he's much more than a fad. The stuff is comedic genius.

But let's not get off topic. Has anyone contacted the owner of the original TourettesGuy.com yet? And I did see that new MySpace link. Did anyone message him and get an answer?

-AKL

8. Post #448
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    I wonder if anyone in that party video helped film it or was associated with the videos in any way?

9. Post #449
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,983 Posts
    can't we just let this thread die :|
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #450
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    Not until we have enough plausible evidence to prove if Danny the Tourettes Guy is alive, or dead.

11. Post #451
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    583 Posts
    If he is alive he doesn't want to be found. He wants to be left alone.
    So leave it be.

12. Post #452
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    I heard he quit because tourettes supporters got pissed over him being a faker/actor. I dunno. There's been alot of rumors. For all we know he could be being kept from doing videos even if he wants to.

13. Post #453

November 2009
    18 Posts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zAiT-KE3-k this is a link to a new tourettes guy video..... i got this video from a guy on myspace who created this video and his myspace says hes from ohio and its been proven that the tourettes guy is from ohio and i even think i have found the tourettes guys myspace ... no joke meassage me if u want more details
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

14. Post #454
    November 2009
    9 Posts
    What's up guys, I am the creator of the angry grandpa videos...for those who have seen, I know..they are no replacement for The Tourettes Guy....And I'm not here to self promote, just introducing myself.

I joined this site just because of this thread, it's all extremely interesting. I thought he was dead all this time, and now I see there's all this evidence that suggests he may actually be alive? Insanely cool.

I hope you guys really get something concrete.

15. Post #455

October 2009
    54 Posts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zAiT-KE3-k this is a link to a new tourettes guy video..... i got this video from a guy on myspace who created this video and his myspace says hes from ohio and its been proven that the tourettes guy is from ohio and i even think i have found the tourettes guys myspace ... no joke meassage me if u want more details
    wow you have found the tourettes guy myspace that i found like 3 pages ago?
    and u found the video that was linked like 3-4 pages ago too ?
    damn, you are pretty good ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

16. Post #456
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    Sorry, I kind of invited him here. He's not familiar with this. I just thought he'd be interested cause he does tourettes guy videos on his youtube

17. Post #457

October 2009
    54 Posts
    Sorry, I kind of invited him here. He's not familiar with this. I just thought he'd be interested cause he does tourettes guy videos on his youtube
    i joined pretty late in the thread. but at least i spent time looking at what was said already haha

18. Post #458
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,609 Posts
    so did anyone go to his house and ring the doorbell or something yet

19. Post #459
    July 2009
    124 Posts
    wow this is kewl

20. Post #460
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    We know that danny works at Kroeger from most reports or sightings of him. Someone should scout out the kroegers in columbus ohio and take pictures of Danny. If he works there, then we'll proof he's alive, and an actor. Someone on youtube recently told me it was just done out of boredom, but he really did hurt his neck at some point in his life

21. Post #461
    November 2009
    9 Posts
    fake or not, it's meant to entertain and it certainly does. I love these videos

22. Post #462
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    fake or not, it's meant to entertain and it certainly does. I love these videos
    Agreed.

EDIT:
    On another hand, I've been seeing alot of tourettes look a likes mainly. This one guy who is the father of this girl I go to school with, he looks EXACTLy like tourettes guy. Except even fatter. It just makes me wonder if there could be alot of danny look-a-likes? More than we think?

23. Post #463
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    the supposed ''tourettes detectives'' from youtube say they have pictures of Danny no one has seen before. They haven't sent me any yet. If I ever get them I'll post them or tell them about this place

24. Post #464

October 2009
    54 Posts
    the supposed ''tourettes detectives'' from youtube say they have pictures of Danny no one has seen before. They haven't sent me any yet. If I ever get them I'll post them or tell them about this place
    the reason they havent sent you anything or posted anything yet.
    is because they are bullshitting.

it doesnt take days to write a little "article" or post photos. it would take me minutes.

literally, minutes.

25. Post #465
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    You may be wrong. They just sent me a photo from Danny's myspace. Too bad you can't view it unless your his friend. If you are, I suggest viewing it to see if it's real or fake. They also claimed Shirlena is actually his cousin and not his wife

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...serID=71812440

26. Post #466
    January 2009
    43 Posts
    BINGO! I have solid confirmation "dumm dumm" is in fact the tourettes guy, as well as discovering a mysterious film project he wants to do with a friend.

http://www.myspace.com/danesears

dumm dumm posted:
    your a talented filmmaker/ meet a talented actor me the tourettes guy...take care and im looking forward to making this movie...bob saget damm piss
    me the tourettes guy...

27. Post #467
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    Holy dumb fuck! AWESOME!

28. Post #468
    November 2009
    9 Posts
    BINGO FireC...You fucking did it, how did you find that????? Much respect on that one

29. Post #469
    January 2009
    43 Posts
    Google search with quotation marks used FTW. that's all i'll say.

BTW, we now also know for sure, that he's an actor, not a real sufferer. I was skimming over what I read earlier, so I didn't even see it originally.

30. Post #470
    June 2008
    577 Posts
    I'd pay money just to have this thread die. Honestly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #471
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    Maybe soon man. We're coming to a conclusion. He's making a video. When it happens I'll stop posting, cause that's proof enough he lives

32. Post #472
    November 2009
    310 Posts
    This thread will go down in history.

33. Post #473
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    I signed up for my space. I'm gonna talk with dumm dumm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

34. Post #474
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,115 Posts
    This thread will go down in history.
    In that it won't ever end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #475
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    If you don't like the thread just stay out of it.

EDIT:
    Seriously don't ruin it for us. We're finally coming to a conclusion, don't screw this up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #476
    November 2009
    9 Posts
    I don't understand why they come into a thread they hate, to say they hate it. lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

37. Post #477
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    346 Posts
    I'd pay money just to have this thread die. Honestly.
    Sounds like you have priority issues.

p.s. posting just to spite you

38. Post #478
    January 2009
    43 Posts
    Maybe soon man. We're coming to a conclusion. He's making a video. When it happens I'll stop posting, cause that's proof enough he lives
    We don't know what the video actually is though.... if it does not come to a conclusion soon, we need to find a different place to talk about this, where people who don't like it won't be bugged with it. Maybe a forum with Invasionfree or something...

39. Post #479
    August 2009
    1,496 Posts
    I would have to say I care because I feel like I've been lied to, I suppose. Most importantly, he was one of the best Internet fads to ever exist in my opinion. And honestly, he's much more than a fad. The stuff is comedic genius.
    genius? are you fucking kidding me? he was funny but he wasnt a genius

all he did was scream fuck in every video

Edited:

Well, we can pretty much guarantee that this is indeed the 'Danny' we've all come to know and love (www.myspace.com/danieliscoolandnice). Too bad about that, though. I had heard a rumor for a while about that actually being what has happened, and now it all seems to make sense.

Interesting note:
    I did an archive search of the old Tourettes Guy site, and came to this...

So, I think pretty obvious that they not only wanted to stop making videos, but were also hit with that legal action either involving lawsuit or threatening such a thing. I mean, they've evidentally wanted to stop making videos before... so...

The new vids floating around are proof that this guy is alive. Unfortunately, he doesn't want to be found. As for my idea, I tried contacting this Greg Burghall and could only reach an answering machine from his associate. I'll try again. Until next time...

-Edit-
    I just asked "officialtourettesguy" on YouTube, in attempt to persuade them for some word about Danny's 'death' or not, by claiming that I was going to make a short documentary following evidence suggesting that Danny is alive. Instead of telling me that Danny is dead, I got this as a response...

================================================== =====

================================================== ====

Verrrrryyyyyyyy interesting. Don't you think if Danny were 'dead' that they'd ask for me not to do this? Even if this isn't the original team (which I doubt it isn't, because if you go to their YouTube account, they have exclusive deleted scenes from the web-series), the documentary itself will make waves - and we'll eventually get answers.

On top of that, I'm half-debating opening up a new Tourettes Guy website with as many videos as I can find of him. I'm sure that will piss off the team or whoever tried to sue them, and once again, more likely to have answers.

Once again, here is the entirity of the archive for the old TourettesGuy.com...

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...urettesguy.com

You've all already seen this vid, but you can go to YouTube and search for "tourettes guy is alive" and come to a very interesting video released in early 2008. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd7CSBX1rZQ

They're even referencing some of his lines. Another interesting video to add to the "school principal theorem"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdB1WZ5ORV4

^^^ The kids are annoying as hell but you can barely make out either Danny or an extreme look-a-like in the back.

Another interesting note:
    The user Brian, which is friends with 'dumm dumm (Danny?)' on MySpace recently posted a video with a small caption including:

"this is back when i used to work at skylines chili"

Did a Google Maps - guess what? It's in Columbus, OH. And another interesting lead? One of the workers in the video is named ANTHONY, which can go for TONY by nickname.

Although it's probably not the real Tony Six, it's an interesting lead. Final tidbit:

A post on the MySpace page for Tony Six had one of the members comment that, "My mom, me and steven think this look like Danny" - and it was the Toy Story 2 Tourettes Guy video.

We're getting closer, guys...
    -saved-

40. Post #480

December 2009
    22 Posts
    I am the previous owner of TourettesGuy.com. I created the website. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have, although my knowledge of Danny personally is limited. I did not ever meet him, and only communicated to the people who filmed him through email.

The site was not ever sold, the domain was 'stolen' by tucows. I paid my registrar the renewal fee for the domain name, yet they did not ever process the renewal. After fighting with them for a month Tucows confiscated the domain name and placed it in their own portfolio. My registrar refunded me my $20 for the confusion!! Tucows then offered to resell the domain name back to me out of their portfolio for $3600. I did not have the money to buy it back, or to hire an internet lawyer. As there would not ever be any more videos from Danny and everything was posted on YouTube, I decided to let the memory of Danny live from there.

As far as I know Danny is dead. From what I understand he overdosed on pain medication after a car accident.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)