1. Post #801
    September 2010
    6,618 Posts
    So is Oblivion worth getting for someone who made a Fallout:NV character named McBallstouch, and had him be melee only,and then took Bloody Mess?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #802
    March 2011
    187 Posts
    So is Oblivion worth getting for someone who made a Fallout:NV character named McBallstouch, and had him be melee only,and then took Bloody Mess?
    Definitely worth it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #803
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    I did not expect to see that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #804
    April 2011
    2,872 Posts
    11/11/11 We need a "I Played Skyrim Blacked-Out Drunk And Here's What Happened"
    I was planning on doing that. I'll purposely get blacked out drunk with some energy drinks, locked in a room, provided with only one game. Skyrim. I'll make sure I am at least half way through the game first, before I begin.

Edited:

And then I am going to get blacked out high, and compare the differences.

Maybe I should even set up my capture card to compare the differences.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #805
    Trans-Intellectual...you know, like a double entendre
    May 2011
    1,421 Posts
    I remember i read this and thought, " I should buy this game" then i stole an onion when i was trying to stand up from a chair and was promptly murdered by guards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #806

July 2008
    5 Posts
    Looks as though you really stuck it to the man XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

7. Post #807
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,660 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #808
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    10,849 Posts
    Re reading this made me reinstall Oblivion, are there any Mods out there that I should get, like overhauls other than the standard OOO from ages ago?

9. Post #809
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    5,923 Posts
    OP should play skyrim blacked-out drunk next time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

10. Post #810
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    9,424 Posts
    Hmm, 100 guests are viewing this thread. It must have been linked on some popular site again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #811
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,308 Posts
    Oh man, I was inspired by this thread first time I was drunk, just the other day. After a hard time ordering a Dominoes I stumbled around my house a little all like 'shit my fov is set to quake pro' and then ended up playing audiosurf because it was the only game that didn't make me feel sick.

Edited:

Next time I plan to remember none of it and play a game like, I dunno, Fallout

12. Post #812
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    196 Posts
    Awesome!

Oblivion is one of two games I played in my life so far when I was way too drunk for my own good. I wasn't blacked out though, becuase I remember what was happening in the game. My hand-eye coordination had gone to shit so when I was trying to control my guy on screen, he was stammering around just like he was drunk too. What made it worse is that I was standing next to a tall cliff and try as I might, I couldn't keep my guy from stumbling off the edge to his death. I think I kept trying and dying for about 10 minutes before I turned the game off and passed out on the floor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #813
    December 2009
    165 Posts
    YOU VIOLATED THE LAW!

Well, NO SHIT!

14. Post #814
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    9,424 Posts
    600 reading... 471 guests... Yup, it definitely got linked on some other site. Now which one?

15. Post #815
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    2,623 Posts
    I can't wait for

"I played Skyrim blacked-out drunk and here's what happened (via picture story)"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

16. Post #816
    April 2010
    2,421 Posts
    600 reading... 471 guests... Yup, it definitely got linked on some other site. Now which one?
    It was Reddit. You can tell by going here.

17. Post #817
    August 2008
    227 Posts
    I was planning on doing that. I'll purposely get blacked out drunk with some energy drinks, locked in a room, provided with only one game. Skyrim. I'll make sure I am at least half way through the game first, before I begin.

Edited:

And then I am going to get blacked out high, and compare the differences.

Maybe I should even set up my capture card to compare the differences.
    "Blacked out high" huh?

18. Post #818
    April 2011
    2,872 Posts
    "Blacked out high" huh?
    It was a joke that was too complicated for you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #819
    August 2008
    227 Posts
    It was a joke that was too complicated for you.
    No.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

20. Post #820
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,887 Posts
    did the op get this idea from red hot's desecration smile song?

"rolling blackout of oblivion"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Peru Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #821
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,308 Posts
    Well, Skyrim's released.

Go forth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #822
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    1,293 Posts
    Well, Skyrim's released.

Go forth.
    Listen to this man. I'd do it myself if I weren't the world record holder for the worst hangovers a person can possibly achieve.

Edited:

I mean it.
    Once I was close to being fed intravenously because I couldn't even drink water without puking until about 4pm the next day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

23. Post #823
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,038 Posts
    This thread again, ah its been a while

24. Post #824
    November 2009
    440 Posts
    oh i remember this thread

25. Post #825
    August 2009
    9,321 Posts
    I don't even think OP is ever active here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #826
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    5,949 Posts
    Last Activity
    14th September 2010
    Yep
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #827
    Movie quote goes here, because...
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    Listen to this man. I'd do it myself if I weren't the world record holder for the worst hangovers a person can possibly achieve.
    Well. I'm pretty much immune. I could do it. In fact i feel like i should. But i'll need a high-level character and 4 frames of beer! But then again. It won't be the same when it's deliberate and you can't recreate a hit moment like this.

But then again. Add in enough substances and you've got endless sequels. "i played Skyring stoned as fuck", "I played Daggerfall high as Empire State (ran 80 miles from starting point!)", "I played Fallout 3 upside-down while sleep-walking(gaming)"

28. Post #828
    February 2010
    1,895 Posts
    Needs a Skyrim black out drunk. I'm going to be laughing so hard.

29. Post #829
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,782 Posts
    I think the Skyrim team may have beaten you to the punch;   there's an actual sidequest in the game activated by your character getting hammered on a bet, which consists of you backtracking through a good amount of crazy shit you supposedly did to find out what the hell happened and where you put things.   

30. Post #830
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    I think the Skyrim team may have beaten you to the punch;   there's an actual sidequest in the game activated by your character getting hammered on a bet, which consists of you backtracking through a good amount of crazy shit you supposedly did to find out what the hell happened and where you put things.   
    Something tells me that they read this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

31. Post #831

November 2011
    143 Posts
    God forbid you black out and mistake reality as Oblivion.

32. Post #832
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    God forbid you black out and mistake reality as Oblivion.
    Now THAT is a worthy successor of this thread.

33. Post #833
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,637 Posts
    Yep, as mentioned a couple of posts above, do the "A Night To Remember" quest in Skyrim... it follows a hilarious trail of events that is similar to the OP's, except without all the murder.

34. Post #834
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,233 Posts
    I always thought the "A Night To Remember" quest was based off the film The Hangover. Reading this thread again, however, makes me doubt that assumption.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #835
    January 2012
    6 Posts
    So funny.

Edited:

You need a new story for Skyrim now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

36. Post #836
    Dennab
    February 2012
    1,191 Posts
    This is the most legendary thread ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #837
    March 2008
    741 Posts
    Classic.
    It's probably already been made, but I'm gonna make a mod that adds "fcuk you UP!" to Skyrim.

38. Post #838
    September 2009
    2,052 Posts
    Classic.
    It's probably already been made, but I'm gonna make a mod that adds "fcuk you UP!" to Skyrim.
    make a quest over 2 hours long to get it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #839
    Dog
    What's worse than biting into an apple and finding a dick?
    March 2011
    3,764 Posts
    Oh god this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #840
    Creator of the Gold Member Times
    November 2011
    1,619 Posts
    It's always this, the story book thread, and the luna moth thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)