1. Post #201
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,603 Posts
    Woah, nice killing spree you made there. When I try to play while I'm wasted
    I just get fucked.

I think I have to buy oblivion now

Thanks for this epic thread :4chan:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Switzerland Show Events

2. Post #202
    October 2008
    1 Posts
    Drugs and games don't mix. Except for weed, Weed + Combat Arms = Orgasmic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

3. Post #203

October 2008
    1 Posts
    I put it into a video for you

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/283960.html

I put all the pics together so you can travel through as the user :)

Great thread I saw it on CrunchGear
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

4. Post #204
    May 2008
    56 Posts

dude!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

5. Post #205
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    82 Posts
    Tyanet2 posted:

dude!!!
    Dude!!!

Is there anyway to see if this thread matches the other legendary rated threads? I am seriously curious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Japan Show Events

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    897 Posts
    551 funnies, this is fucked up. It isn't THAT funny... though I get a burning desire to install this game for the 15th time.

Edit:

I think this is the epicest one yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #207
    May 2008
    56 Posts
    what version is this?

8. Post #208

November 2008
    1 Posts
    That is absolutely freaking amazing and hilarious. I love Oblivion, and this kicks serious arse. :D

9. Post #209
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,167 Posts
    I stumbled this thread right now :O

On topic: Ahahah.. You made me laugh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Sweden Show Events

10. Post #210
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    157 Posts
    Amazing.

"What can I say, I'm better when I'm drunk!"

11. Post #211
    May 2008
    56 Posts
    "Obviously booze wasn't on my mind"

12. Post #212
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,385 Posts
    He was in jail for 2.9 years.

13. Post #213
    Wow 190,000 views. This thread was popular.

14. Post #214
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    7,002 Posts
    The OP is now of Legendary Status.

15. Post #215
    November 2008
    1 Posts
    Holy crap, that is awesome. Makes me wanna get my dad wasted and playing.

16. Post #216
    November 2008
    4 Posts
    Woah. Awesomeness.
    :krad:

17. Post #217
    Voted WORST Gold Member 2012
    August 2005
    20,523 Posts
    Hahaha, this still gets so many referrers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Germany Show Events

18. Post #218
    January 2008
    6 Posts
    My maximum funnies in one post was 214 and i got it by posting one video

the "i have 3 ps3's video"

i didn't even find it funny myself ... ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Belgium Show Events

19. Post #219
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    7,002 Posts
    camper182_3 posted:
    My maximum funnies in one post was 214 and i got it by posting one video

the "i have 3 ps3's video"

i didn't even find it funny myself ... ?
    It was funny because this person most likely paid full price for all of them, I don't think he got them as gifts either.

$1,800 for 3 blue-ray players that, at the time, had a very small video-game selection.

20. Post #220
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    82 Posts
    Over 600 funnies...wow...in my over three years of being at Facepunch, I don't think I've ever seen a post that has amassed that many funnies...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Japan Show Events

21. Post #221
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    24,242 Posts
    joecool posted:
    Over 600 funnies...wow...in my over three years of being at Facepunch, I don't think I've ever seen a post that has amassed that many funnies...
    Give me some.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Sweden Show Events

22. Post #222
    May 2005
    12 Posts
    Last time I got drunk, I got a 1 week ban from facepunch. It was so worth it though :D. I might try the same with Fallout 3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #223
    April 2008
    1 Posts
    YES! I am inspired...could you actually do it sober?

24. Post #224
    June 2008
    43 Posts
    joecool posted:
    I'm fucking jealous. Fucking...prick.

A fucking funny one. :mad:

Fuck.

25. Post #225
    November 2008
    8 Posts
    anyone else notice his health was different throughout most of the story.

anywho, that has got to be the funniest story i've heard about oblivion. ever.

26. Post #226
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    811 Posts
    Wow that is intense! Drinking and video games are always a good mix. :)

A little off-topic, is there a mod for oblivion to get rid of having to repair your weapons? And is there one to get rid of the fatigue effect?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

27. Post #227
    STUPID PEANUT EMPEROR
    September 2006
    412 Posts
    the op is a god amongst men. i could not contain my lol's. I'm saving this page and favouriting it for future reference.

28. Post #228
    Gold Member

June 2007
    4,281 Posts
    Good job getting as much funnies as my screen is wide (640)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Netherlands Show Events

29. Post #229
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    82 Posts
    Dlaor posted:
    Good job getting as much funnies as my screen is wide (640)
    Hahaha, guess you had a hell of time reading it.

Edit:

Zazusha posted:
    anyone else notice his health was different throughout most of the story.
    Do you think the guards let me off the hook? I had to kill many, many more just to get the pictures.

30. Post #230
    STUPID PEANUT EMPEROR
    September 2006
    412 Posts
    Best thread ever

31. Post #231
    July 2005
    27 Posts
    I dugg this thread at my EFE course. :beerbear:

32. Post #232
    STUPID PEANUT EMPEROR
    September 2006
    412 Posts
    Vaught posted:
    Also, this made me get back into Oblivion as a Monk. :<
    Ha! I'm a...

Well i don't really know what i am. I'm just playing what i feel like. I don't want to constrain myself with a class.

I do what i want.

But i can still kick your ass!

33. Post #233
    November 2008
    3 Posts
    This happened to me but I was playing Mass-Effect.

But, your story is way funnier my friend.

34. Post #234
    October 2008
    40 Posts
    You have a different bounty in 2 different screenshots...one of them says its under 100,000, and in the other one it's over 100,000. Did you kill a bunch of people when you were drunk, then wake up and kill more and try and say you did that when you were drunk as well?

edit: nevermind I actually read it now haha

35. Post #235
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    108 Posts
    This thread broke the rating system :O
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Norway Show Events

36. Post #236
    July 2008
    11 Posts
    HOLY SHIT! THAT IS EPIC!

37. Post #237
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,701 Posts
    OH MY GOD I WANNNA DO THAT TOO!! EPIC THREAD!!

38. Post #238
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    877 Posts
    I swear, if i did the same i would puke all over my keyboard in laughter.

Games and alcohol HIGHLY mix!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Norway Show Events

39. Post #239
    PROFESSIONAL DICK INSPECTOR
    November 2008
    1,884 Posts
    I laughed so fucking hard haha!

40. Post #240
    December 2008
    1 Posts
    Fadern posted:
    Good! All i managed to do when i played oblivion was to steal all forks. I really mean ALL the forks.
    lol, amazing, ALL forks?
    made me lol when i saw this