1. Post #41
    March 2008
    476 Posts
    how do you kill off the annoying rear-view screen, good pack but it is really starting to annoy me now :P

2. Post #42
    May 2008
    231 Posts
    Type fmirrorderma in the console (or some close to that, it ought to pop up in the list) then a menu will pop up with the mirror settings. It has a check box to turn it off. :) Hope that helps!

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,703 Posts
    Kokopelli13 posted:
    Type fmirrorderma in the console (or some close to that, it ought to pop up in the list) then a menu will pop up with the mirror settings. It has a check box to turn it off. :) Hope that helps!
    Thank you.
    Will this also allow other stuff?

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,333 Posts
    FPtje posted:
    Fvote doesn't work when ooc talk is on or when something else is in front of your chattext besides <your name>:

If you get errors by changing the font from 123 to default then simply don't change it to default. That's a kind of bug I've never tested.

And since only the Lua scripters might change the font I won't bother fixing it. ;)
    Nono, that's not the problem.
    The problem is that your console gets spammed to hell because the font you're using is "123", which does not exist. Changing it to "Default" fixes the spam.

5. Post #45
    May 2008
    231 Posts
    Rago posted:
    Thank you.
    Will this also allow other stuff?
    Yeah, it'll show stuff like X and Y pos. (of the camera/mirror/thing) settings size of mirror and things like that. (I haven't double check, just remembering from last time I looked, so correct me if I'm wrong). Hope that helps. :)

6. Post #46

December 2008
    1 Posts
    FPtje what do i extract it to and i have downloaded it and extracted o addons but didnt work sio please help

contact me at Chaz9@hotmail.co.uk please thanks

Edit:

anyone one help what do i extract it to and i have downloaded it and extracted to addons but didnt work sio please help

Edit:

Anyone what do i extract it to and i have downloaded it and extracted to addons but didnt work sio please help

Edit:

kokopelli13 fmirrorderma command i dnt think works can u give me the correct one pls

Edit:

Please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #47

August 2008
    3 Posts
    How do you turn off the name/health status bars?
    On big servers and can get laggy for me.

8. Post #48
    December 2007
    238 Posts
    Type FESPConfig into console and uncheck them.

9. Post #49
    November 2008
    23 Posts
    Nice scripts.:4chan:

10. Post #50
    Get your own DarkRP Server!
    January 2006
    5,615 Posts
    dvondrake posted:
    Nono, that's not the problem.
    The problem is that your console gets spammed to hell because the font you're using is "123", which does not exist. Changing it to "Default" fixes the spam.
    Line 91 of namesonheads.lua:
    surface.CreateFont( "ScoreboardText", 12, 400, false, true, "123" )
    Either something on your pc is overriding the 123 font( which is quite possible, I have to admit the name 123 for a font is not a good name)

Or you edited the script and(accidently?) removed that line.

I hear nobody else about the problem... so I think it's you. I'm sorry.

Edit:

smuggler posted:
    <how to install?>
    Put the Falco's small scripts folder(the folder with the info.txt in it)
    in garrysmod/garrysmod/addons.

And I don't contact you though e-mail when I can say it here where everyone can read it.

11. Post #51
    July 2007
    256 Posts
    FPtje posted:
    Either something on your pc is overriding the 123 font( which is quite possible, I have to admit the name 123 for a font is not a good name)

Edit:

Put the Falco's small scripts folder(the folder with the info.txt in it)
    in garrysmod/garrysmod/addons.

And I don't contact you though e-mail when I can say it here where everyone can read it.
    I have the problem.

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,232 Posts
    I don't see names, so I guess I have the problem.

13. Post #53
    Extraction Point
    July 2006
    8,165 Posts
    Fray vision glitches up after about the 6th toggle on servers where I have a ping of over 200

Something about calling z which is a nil variable.

Maybe a fix is in order?
    [It disables toggling it]

Also, sniping through visleafs on flatgrass with a 357 = stunned noobs.

Empty: Put a can on the other corner of flatgrass
    Mingebag: Why?
    Empty: Just do it.
    Mingebag has spawned can001.mdl
    BLAM *can clatters*
    Mingebag: lolololwtfhax

14. Post #54
    January 2006
    5,615 Posts
    Ok I found the bug. The line is missing in the download version. I have no Idea why it wasn't missing on my version.

Since a lot of people don't like the mirror it will be standard off but it will still be available.

Edit:

It's all fixed here:

15. Post #55
    December 2008
    3 Posts
    When I look around on a server, I see info on the players, how do I toggle this?

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,333 Posts
    FPtje posted:

There is no such font called "123", the error is because you're using a font that does not exist. I don't see what's so complicated about that sentence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    June 2007
    98 Posts
    Empty_Shadow posted:
    Fray vision glitches up after about the 6th toggle on servers where I have a ping of over 200
    For me I lag whenever it is turned on.

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,344 Posts
    Exactly how much of this works on all servers? Because it looks interesting, and I might just download it :)

I especially like the prop kill thing and arrest baton warning, they sound great.

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,714 Posts
    Nice scripts.

But the flashlight thing is kinda pointless for me, I can spam it without lua.

Code:
    bind BACKSPACE "impulse 100"

20. Post #60
    September 2008
    1 Posts
    What I would love is a list of ALL the commands. Then i can sit there and mess around with each one one by one.

21. Post #61
    June 2007
    98 Posts
    Lexors posted:
    What I would love is a list of ALL the commands. Then i can sit there and mess around with each one one by one.
    Yeah, I put all the commands on the first post and any extras I found in the lua files into a cfg file so it will echo all the commands into console. You should do the same.

22. Post #62
    September 2008
    3 Posts
    FPtje posted:
    Fvote doesn't work when ooc talk is on or when something else is in front of your chattext besides <your name>:

If you get errors by changing the font from 123 to default then simply don't change it to default. That's a kind of bug I've never tested.

And since only the Lua scripters might change the font I won't bother fixing it. ;)
    No he's saying that you get spammed with 123 font errors as i do,
    other than that and the ooc thing, THIS IS THE BEST!!!
    especially spectate now i can see what everyone is doing!!
    muwhahaha!!

EDIT: a pop-up menu would be appropriate, such as assmod.

23. Post #63
    December 2008
    5 Posts
    Awesome stuff you got, I enjoyed using the piano keep it up.

24. Post #64
    January 2006
    5,615 Posts
    dvondrake posted:
    There is no such font called "123", the error is because you're using a font that does not exist. I don't see what's so complicated about that sentence.
    Look two posts above you and you'll see an update which fixed it.

25. Post #65
    Respected User
    January 2008
    891 Posts
    I lol'd at the Prop kill detector.

26. Post #66
    November 2007
    29 Posts
    Can someone make a video of the other scipts too?

27. Post #67
    August 2008
    419 Posts
    This is awesome, and helpful. FSpectate and the player information (Whatever it's called that shows the name, health, weapon, etc. of a player) make a great combination as admin tools.

28. Post #68
    November 2007
    107 Posts
    These are awesome, and each one works very well. I only got one complaint, though - in RP servers, fspectate often doesn't actually load the people you're spectating, or their screen. So, you'll be looking at one picture for a few minutes, for example, and then it'll occasionally update with what they are doing. Any input / fix would be appreciated.

29. Post #69
    December 2007
    786 Posts
    I love them all, but For fucks sake make a menu I don't have enough keys to bind them to all 11 or so scripts, Make a menu in the options or what ever i swear it will help. Also i can't remember all of these script commands so please make a menu..

30. Post #70
    December 2008
    4 Posts
    lol i lov dis XD

31. Post #71
    January 2006
    5,615 Posts
    Render Case posted:
    These are awesome, and each one works very well. I only got one complaint, though - in RP servers, fspectate often doesn't actually load the people you're spectating, or their screen. So, you'll be looking at one picture for a few minutes, for example, and then it'll occasionally update with what they are doing. Any input / fix would be appreciated.
    Sorry this is unfixable clientside :(

If you want a fix I'd have to make it serverside...

32. Post #72
    July 2005
    9 Posts
    Handy to the max!
    Would you be so kind as to write down all controlling comands here?

33. Post #73

April 2008
    17 Posts
    Hi, I just downloaded this and when i went on a server, my screen kept bugging out, it was similar to motionblur, but didn't stop when I stopped turning, and my screen went clear when i was turning quickly. I retried it on multiple servers and cleaned up all useless mods, but it still is not working, some help would be appreciated.
    but simply becuase everthing else is so sick, king'd

34. Post #74
    January 2006
    5,615 Posts
    yantar posted:
    Hi, I just downloaded this and when i went on a server, my screen kept bugging out, it was similar to motionblur, but didn't stop when I stopped turning, and my screen went clear when i was turning quickly. I retried it on multiple servers and cleaned up all useless mods, but it still is not working, some help would be appreciated.
    but simply becuase everthing else is so sick, king'd
    Go to options>video>advance> then turn motion blur off

35. Post #75

April 2008
    17 Posts
    FPtje posted:
    Go to options>video>advance> then turn motion blur off
    I tried turning motion blur off, it isn't motion blur, it blurs when looking at certain objects and walls. it clears up when I turn fast. if you could look into it I would apreciate, I deleted all non-working addons, the only uncommon one I have is PSW content, which I don't think should conflict.

*edit* It fixes when I turn the mirror off twice, wierd

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,068 Posts
    Dude you have GOT to make more client scripts, these are awesome! Personally I find a combination of xray and the FPSpectate the best. It's so much fun on RP servers! Lua King for you!

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,344 Posts
    Flashlight spammer is fun :), pointless as fuck, but fun all the same.

These are great I had many lols on Thingshappens Botmap 3 server with the client side voting.

38. Post #78
    February 2006
    104 Posts
    FPtje posted:
    Sorry this is unfixable clientside :(

If you want a fix I'd have to make it serverside...
    why not just make another script that is meant for servers, to help support these scripts?

i installed the entier addon to my server and myself, and it's a fav script on my server

nice work FPtje, you keep surprising me

39. Post #79
    June 2008
    801 Posts
    AWESOME!!!!

40. Post #80
    December 2008
    2 Posts
    FPTje, why you like provoke the admins and mess with them? Also make anything to be superior at them. That's like a "I'm The Best Scriper aigainst Admins". :(

But the scripts is useful. :3: