1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,333 Posts
    I only watched maybe 20 seconds of it.

I'm utterly disgusted. I don't care what happen to them kids, blame drugs and all that. But drugs don't make you do that shit. You're a real fucking maniac if you do that to someone then video tape it.

And most of the time they tape it not to show off, but to watch it and relive the moment and excitement that they got from that attack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

2. Post #42
    Dennab
    May 2008
    103 Posts
    Jail for life, hopefully in a Turkish prison. Death sentence is too kind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #43

December 2008
    36 Posts
    Yeah I went Sherelock Holmes on this shit a couple days ago.
    There were 3 kids, and now all of them are in a Ukraine jail for life. Killed like 21 people or something like that, and they filmed mostly all of them. And once funerals were held for the people they killed, they would go and make fun of them and desecrate the graves. Really nice guys.

Dead cat in the background...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,884 Posts
    Holy fuck, looks like Ukrain is a nice place to live
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events

5. Post #45
    February 2007
    6 Posts
    Jesus christ, that video makes my blood boil. I watched the whole thing, I hate seeing some innocent person with no way he can fight back be in so much pain like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,890 Posts
    Cowards, attacking a man that can't fight back. Prison for life. They won't last in there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    2,367 Posts
    I was looking for a cute kitten image but I found something that describes my opinion on this matter.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,818 Posts
    What

The

FUCK?!

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    2,718 Posts
    I wouldn't suggest watching this video if your debating on it.

Trust me it's the worst thing I've ever seen.

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    873 Posts
    What the fuck are the only words to describe this.

I can't even think of a punishment worthy. Not one that's any better than what they did at least.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    2,367 Posts
    BrokenSanity posted:
    I can't even think of a punishment worthy. Not one that's any better than what they did at least.
    Napalm is always a viable punishment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    386 Posts
    Thlis posted:
    Napalm is always a viable punishment.
    Kill it with fire.

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    702 Posts
    Watchtower posted:
    I've seen some brutal shit before on the internet. This takes the cake. Jesus fuck, I got four hits to the head with the yellow sledgehammer, and my gag reflex started and I exited out the window.
    Oh shit, I've seen a gif of that part. I couldn't make out what the yellow thing was and thought it was some joke with fake blood and a yellow toy from a movie or something.

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,042 Posts
    Wakka posted:
    NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE LIKE THIS. Only the street kids who push drugs. Ukraine has a terrible drug problem.

I would know.
    Except these people were from wealthy families. They did it out of boredom.

15. Post #55
    This probably isn't a good idea
    October 2007
    3,385 Posts
    I now think the worst sound in the world is someone drowning in their own blood from being pummeled in the face.

As Demoguy said, they did it out of boredom. These guys are barely human.

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,703 Posts
    I almost threw up.

I don't know why, but if you show me an in-game video of a guy getting bludgeoned, I'm perfectly fine, but show me a video of someone getting hit like this, and I'm fucking out cold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member

July 2007
    3,306 Posts
    When I saw that guys face pummeled in completely to the point where it looked like it was skinned, I almost threw up.

Then when I saw him open his mouth and realized he was still alive, I exited out of the window. I hope these three fucks get tortured severely before being executed. Perhaps a sledgehammer to the legs and arms until severed, then slit their throats with a dull knife, but only slightly. Then take a mace and hit their vital organs again and again, trying to keep them alive however. Finish it off by cutting off their ears, pouring salt all over them, and then leaving them to die.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #58

August 2008
    145 Posts
    cut

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,703 Posts
    HolyCrusade posted:
    When I saw that guys face pummeled in completely to the point where it looked like it was skinned, I almost threw up.

Then when I saw him open his mouth and realized he was still alive, I exited out of the window. I hope these three fucks get tortured severely before being executed. Perhaps a sledgehammer to the legs and arms until severed, then slit their throats with a dull knife, but only slightly. Then take a mace and hit their vital organs again and again, trying to keep them alive however. Finish it off by cutting off their ears, pouring salt all over them, and then leaving them to die.

That would do just fine, if I ran the capital punishment business.

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2005
    15,081 Posts
    HolyCrusade posted:

It's how they go to work with the screwdriver which forced me to quit the vid. Never seen such an inhuman act on video before.

21. Post #61
    May 2006
    73 Posts
    I'm physically disgusted at the amount of people who watched this. How could you possibly justify making the mental choice to watch a man get killed brutally?

22. Post #62
    Gold Member

July 2007
    3,306 Posts
    AliaSLesS posted:
    I'm physically disgusted at the amount of people who watched this. How could you possibly justify making the mental choice to watch a man get killed brutally?
    Human curiosity. I regret ever watching the video.

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    1,674 Posts
    lolwutdude posted:
    They should die.

P.S: A cute image to try counter the horrid video.

Thanks that pic relaxed me :).

That video is fucking astronautic horrific. Don't watch, It made me shake all over fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Poor man :(.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Slovenia Show Events

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2005
    15,081 Posts
    AliaSLesS posted:
    Morbid curiosity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    2,486 Posts
    I really wasn't expecting it to be that horrible... but after they hit him with the sledgehammer and zoomed in on his face (all you could see was the blood caked onto it) HOLY FUCK EXITING

26. Post #66
    December 2006
    87 Posts
    AliaSLesS posted:
    Don't judge people for watching a god damned video.
    I watched it and I don't regret it.

Yeah it was horrible, and yeah I was utterly disgusted, but sometimes you just have to see what someone is talking about.

I've seen similar videos to this, but never anything this bad.

I was wondering how someone could do such a horrible thing and just not care, but then I remembered that these guys are just sick sociopaths and there really isn't anything going on their minds but boredom.

Usually, I try not to get emotional when thinking of how people should be punished for sick things like this. I think that as long as we get rid of them quickly and efficiently(electric chair, lethal injection, gunshot to the back of the head), it doesn't matter.
    But I think these guys deserve the same amount of disregard for their emotions as they had for the people they killed.
    They should be brutally killed and laughed at as they lie there in pain.

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,146 Posts
    Bah, I had to close it, was upsetting to see just his face being beaten in. I didn't fancy watching anymore from what the description said.

Poor fucker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    622 Posts
    They have to be incredibly stupid to take pictures of a crime.

EDIT: How do you download videos on that website?

29. Post #69
    Dennab
    August 2005
    3 Posts
    Definitely not watching that... I don't want to be completely jaded.

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,445 Posts
    Leo Leonardo posted:
    That would do just fine, if I ran the capital punishment business.
    And this is why you aren't in charge of the capital punishment business.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    November 2006
    10 Posts
    Uhhh, wow. I am Ukrainian, i can't believe that they murdered people that are like a couple of miles away from where i lived.

These guys are giving Ukraine a bad name. Ukraine is actually really good.

32. Post #72

November 2008
    10 Posts
    Inquisition posted:
    Haha, that's honestly the funniest thing I've seen all day.
    There's a certain point in which jokes cross a line, that's fucking sick.

33. Post #73
    Dennab
    August 2005
    3 Posts
    chrenik posted:
    Uhhh, wow. I am Ukrainian, i can't believe that they murdered people that are like a couple of miles away from where i lived.

These guys are giving Ukraine a bad name. Ukraine is actually really good.
    ya rite

34. Post #74

November 2008
    10 Posts
    For those of you who think this is an occasion to whore funnies

Imagine if someone did this to your girlfriend/mum/father/boyfriend

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2005
    4,680 Posts
    DeadorK posted:
    No, they did not get groups of thugs to ambush and torture random people. They had trained fighters or criminals.
    Yes, but I'm referring to the exhibition and spectacle of gruesome violence. I'm sure at least one poor bastard got his face smashed to a pulp with a mace before a cheering crowd.

36. Post #76
    April 2007
    50 Posts
    I ain't watching that shit.

This will cheer you guys up if you're shocked after watching it though:

And if that doesn't work, here's a cat flushing a toilet:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    December 2007
    6 Posts
    Kalibos posted:
    Yes, but I'm referring to the exhibition and spectacle of gruesome violence. I'm sure at least one poor bastard got his face smashed to a pulp with a mace before a cheering crowd.
    Yeah, it was called "The Colloseum" and they did it too survive, kill or be killed. Not for thrills.

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2005
    4,680 Posts
    Closing-Gap posted:
    Yeah, it was called "The Colleseum" and they did it too survive, kill or be killed. Not for thrills.
    Actually it was the Colosseum and you're missing my point.

I'm talking about the spectacle of violence, such as the 80,000 seat Colosseum centered around gladiatorial fights and the video these kids made.

39. Post #79
    November 2007
    57 Posts
    I'm completely disgusted I can't even describe my feeling right now, it's just disgraceful.

40. Post #80
    Scum
    February 2008
    1,359 Posts
    I've seen some really, really, sick shit in my life but after reading that I'm truly questioning watching this.