1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    I drank a bottle of Quantum, and my hair just fell out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #122

December 2008
    1 Posts
    I made the Nuka Cola and the Quantum each in a separate 2-liter bottle and stuck the original artists labels on them for my husband for Christmas. Then I made him go on a mini-scavenger hunt throughout the house for the bottles. He absolutely loved them. It was totally last minute (ie: yesterday afternoon) and not too expensive and, he thought, very creative. We haven't tried drinking them yet, but I'm sure that the Quantum would give one of us cancer if we did.

So, I registered on this site just so I could give props where they are due. The labels didn't completely wrap around the entire bottle but it's hardly noticeable. Don't have any pics of them at the moment, but I wanted to get some of him drinking the concoctions more than anything. Again, thanks for the awesome idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #123

December 2008
    4 Posts
    sbogart posted:
    I made the Nuka Cola and the Quantum each in a separate 2-liter bottle and stuck the original artists labels on them for my husband for Christmas. Then I made him go on a mini-scavenger hunt throughout the house for the bottles. He absolutely loved them. It was totally last minute (ie: yesterday afternoon) and not too expensive and, he thought, very creative. We haven't tried drinking them yet, but I'm sure that the Quantum would give one of us cancer if we did.

So, I registered on this site just so I could give props where they are due. The labels didn't completely wrap around the entire bottle but it's hardly noticeable. Don't have any pics of them at the moment, but I wanted to get some of him drinking the concoctions more than anything. Again, thanks for the awesome idea.
    run

the trolls are coming
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    December 2008
    101 Posts
    Nuka cola taste like a plutonium bar lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    21 Posts
    I'll go buy a case of glass Coca-Cola bottles. Then it'll be authentic.

6. Post #126
    October 2007
    89 Posts
    GarrettHxC posted:
    Woah!
    stare at the bottom right hand corner of the picture and the glow stick will seem to pulse in and out
    The fuck it actually does!

7. Post #127
    September 2005
    5 Posts
    This is the best idea ever, props to you man.

8. Post #128
    December 2008
    1 Posts
    Those are awesome. Thanks for posting them.

9. Post #129
    December 2008
    794 Posts
    Why does this taste of burn? and why has my wallet gone up to 2 caps?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    11,199 Posts
    I am so doing this

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,541 Posts
    Hmmm... I just might go to nearby mart and buy some old fashioned cola.

Just for the nostalgia.

12. Post #132
    December 2008
    3 Posts
    Nice labels man :D

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,504 Posts
    This looks pretty cool. It would be better if you made a more minimalistic one, though.

14. Post #134
    March 2007
    499 Posts
    aznz888 posted:
    I got this retarded idea when I was mixing drinks together at school. Hey, why not imitate fallout and have people look at you like you're mental?

So I did. I made the two logos for Nuka-Cola and Nuka-Cola Quantum, and you can print them out and wrap it around your drinks to make people think you're crazy like me!

Nuka-Cola Original

Nuka-Cola Recipe
    1/3rds Cream Soda
    1/3rds Coca-Cola
    1/3rds Mountain Dew(or any other caffienated drink you like)

Mix it in bottle, slap on the sticker, viola! NUKA-COLA!

Nuka-Cola Quantum

Nuka-Cola Quantum Recipe
    Two drops of Blue food Coloring
    Two drops of Red food Coloring
    One Foosh "Seriously Caffeinated" Mint
    1/3rds Sprite
    1/3rds Mountain Dew
    1/3rds Squirt! soda

Mix it up with your martini-master skills in a bottle, slap on the Quantum sticker, and you're good to go! THE POWER OF NUKA-COLA QUANTUM IN YOUR HANDS.

So tell me what you think! Should I continue making wierd versions of food from Fallout? Or maybe I should make random versions of Nuka-Cola

Here's an ingame image of what they look like.

Yumm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,370 Posts

"Pick up Nuka Cola bottle."

16. Post #136
    Dennab
    May 2008
    103 Posts
    "Pick up huge image."

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,370 Posts
    Fixed it you impatient ass.

:love:

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2005
    3,295 Posts
    You can make Nuka-Cola quantum by using a black light and tonic water, as tonic water becomes fluorescent in ultra-violet light. Plus you can water it down and still get a good glow!
    :science:

I'm going to try different mixes to see what tastes best, but I'm think a mix of an energy drink with Coca-Cola and tonic water will suffice for a good Nuka-Cola as it will glow, have that cola flavor to it, as well as give you a lot of energy.

They might be small but you can still get glass cola bottles with Coca-Cola Blāk:
    =

I'll upload some pictures of the finished product once I gather the materials, and I'll post the recipe if it turns out good.

EDIT: I'm not sure if your body would absorb it all, but if the minerals in the tonic water go through your system your piss can glow too! (Unintended bonus!)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    June 2008
    788 Posts
    You sir are awesome.

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,704 Posts
    Screw mixing shit, I'd just take a bottle of Coke and slap a Nuka-Cola sticker on it.

If only I had a printer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #141
    July 2005
    1,287 Posts
    I don't see why everybody is obsessed with this damn game. Just wait till the next elder scrolls comes out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,508 Posts
    Make some squirrel bits!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #143
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,594 Posts
    NEW NUKA COLA

Freshly designed in The Vault.

Recipe:

90% Coca-Cola Zero
    10% Mint Juice (or any juice/fizzy drink that tastes minty)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Romania Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    1,965 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #145

July 2007
    64 Posts
    Nautsabes posted:
    For the glowing piss effect, break a couple of these open and add them to your drink.

I bit one of those open once. It tastes nasty, and makes your mouth feel weird. I can't imagine that trying to drink this would be very good at all.

Plus, I spilled it on my coat, and now it glows in the dark.

26. Post #146
    December 2008
    640 Posts
    Dude that's freaking awesome! I wish I had creme soda.

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,594 Posts
    Nobody likes Nuka Cola Zero?

28. Post #148
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,775 Posts
    Who the hell would/does like coca-cola zero.

29. Post #149
    November 2007
    407 Posts
    For anyone in the UK who wants to get some mountain dew my friend said he bought a load from a chinese market so try there if you can.

30. Post #150
    December 2007
    196 Posts
    Alexander Litvinenko gives two thumbs up!

31. Post #151
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2005
    3,295 Posts
    INCOMING

After trying to brew Nuka-Cola Quantum I realized that due to the Coca-Cola's color, it's impossible to make a decent glow as it is too dark for the tonic water to become fluorescent.

After looking at the labels that were available I thought "Diet!" so I shopped a label to my preference and printed it.

(I made it long to fit the bottle I have, cut off excess to make it fit.)

Mix this:

As
    3/4ths Sprite
    1/4th Tonic Water

Add a black light:

And the ending result will be this, one bright glowing Nuka-Cola Quantum Clear.
    :science::science:

I'll have to find out later if my piss glows but for now everyone can enjoy a nice ice cold Nuka-Cola Quantum Clear. Also it makes a cool looking cooler if you add vodka or gin to it. :excited:

Hail Science!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Informative x 3Winner x 1Artistic x 1Useful x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #152
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    6,406 Posts
    Well, putting a blacklight in may give the cool effect, but it's too high-maintenance. A more genuine effect would be adding a long-decay radioactive isotope that emitted ultraviolet instead of gamma rays. It wouldn't be as deadly as Strontium, which gets absorbed more than calcium leading to bone deformities.

Only a theory, anyway.

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    195 Posts
    aznz888 posted:
    My homemade Quantum had me wired up for a whole night

Edit:

You're right, but you can't really irradiate liquid without dropping some uranium in there
    Use Uranium Glass

34. Post #154
    November 2008
    1 Posts
    They have blue fanta called fanta shockata in some countries and it is elderflower flavour

35. Post #155

January 2009
    145 Posts
    Fantastic Idea. For anyone who wants to put the Nuka in Nuka-Cola you can buy chunks of Uranium at Unitednuclear.com

I am gonna make some. Without the radiation!

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,445 Posts
    Upgrade123 posted:
    I drank a bottle of Quantum, and my hair just fell out.
    The sheer power of Nuka-Cola Quantum.

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,594 Posts
    Cureless posted:
    After looking at the labels that were available I thought "Diet!" so I shopped a label to my preference and printed it.
    Hey you used my design. Awesome. PM me and let's talk further on MSN. I want to colaborate so we could make the ultimate Nuka Cola bottle. With cap included.

38. Post #158
    October 2008
    55 Posts
    Real Quantum: Punch yourself in the face while downing sugar,
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #159
    January 2009
    1 Posts
    I got this retarded idea when I was mixing drinks together at school. Hey, why not imitate fallout and have people look at you like you're mental?

So I did. I made the two logos for Nuka-Cola and Nuka-Cola Quantum, and you can print them out and wrap it around your drinks to make people think you're crazy like me!

Nuka-Cola Original

Nuka-Cola Recipe
    1/3rds Cream Soda
    1/3rds Coca-Cola
    1/3rds Mountain Dew(or any other caffienated drink you like)

Mix it in bottle, slap on the sticker, viola! NUKA-COLA!

Here's an ingame image of what they look like.
    I'm a graphic design student and when I saw this and I couldn't resist making my own. It is as accurate as possible. Adobe photoshop is a wonderful tool. I used coca-cola classic red bottles and the recipe for Nuka-Cola in this thread with sprite in place of the mountain dew and a dash of lime tonic water. (It is delicious btw!!) The posted label image can be printed out in it's current actual size and it will fit the bottles flawlessly. I hope you enjoy!

A close up of the completed bottle:

A set of 4 Nuka-Colas:

My re-designed label:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    January 2009
    2 Posts
    i live in the UK so some of those ingredients i cant find. Has anyone got a recipe with ingredients i can use that are in the UK

And maybe have the measurements in ml?

NVM: the Guy above has a good recipe in his post

coca-cola
    Lime Tonic Water
    Sprite
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)