1. Post #1
    April 2008
    166 Posts
    So me and my friends devised a plan to destroy a Burger King. First we thought of pooping all over the bathroom, but then we decided that would be a little much. We settled on getting 100 Whopper Juniors. Well, actually 99 regular and 1 cheese. It cost around 64 dollars because of my friends 50% discount. They tried cheating us out of the order by saying it was "one combo meal 50% off". Didn't fool us though; the discount card clearly said "50% off of your next ORDER". So we went, and ate, and ate, and ate until we couldn't eat anymore. Let the pictures explain everything...

I don't have a picture of myself yet. That will come soon!

Edit: My friend also got us crowns.
    Edit 2: If you want http://digg.com/comedy/100_Whopper_Juniors
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny x 361Dumb x 8Winner x 5Late x 3Agree x 2Optimistic x 2Artistic x 1Bad Reading x 1Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    970 Posts
    has your colon exploded yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 113Funny Funny x 14 (list)

3. Post #3
    April 2008
    166 Posts
    Almost. I feel it convulsing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 65Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    I am seriously considering filing a cyber-bullying complaint against this forum, FYI.
    August 2007
    111 Posts
    Holy fuck that's a lot of burgers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 54Agree Agree x 40Disagree Disagree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    April 2008
    166 Posts
    Ya know I thought so too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 5Informative x 2Disagree x 1Dumb x 1Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    3,485 Posts
    Nice!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,745 Posts
    I feel like smacking you, why can't i get a 50% off card D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    670 Posts
    In-in-out is better.

But damn, that's a lot of burgers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Bad Spelling x 9Agree x 9Disagree x 3Dumb x 2Late x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,577 Posts
    Lol, that's a lot of burgers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 10Disagree Disagree x 6Informative Informative x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    April 2008
    166 Posts
    Careful not to smack my buttocks. Something half-digested might come out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 105Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    521 Posts
    How many did you lot manage to eat in total?

Also if I were you I'd probably sleep in a hospital waiting room tonight...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 23Funny Funny x 4 (list)

12. Post #12
    April 2008
    166 Posts
    In-in-out is better.

But damn, that's a lot of burgers.
    I don't think we have one of them 'round here. Wait we do, but its about 20 miles away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

13. Post #13
    January 2008
    19 Posts
    I'm so fucking hungry now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 22Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    April 2008
    166 Posts
    How many did you lot manage to eat in total?

Also if I were you I'd probably sleep in a hospital waiting room tonight...
    We each ate about 5 or 6. We also got 4 large fries.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 72Useful Useful x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    October 2007
    81 Posts
    Guy in the red ski-mask is the best picture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 52Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Dennab
    August 2007
    1,106 Posts
    That looks gross and good at the same time
    Did the workers say anything?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    April 2008
    166 Posts
    I'm so fucking hungry now.
    Ya know I realized something. While people are starving in China and North Korea, I'm sitting there stuffing my face with a heart attack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 86Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    16,842 Posts
    Oh my god, who eats that many burgers?! >.<;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb x 38Bad Reading x 4Agree x 2Funny x 1Late x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    856 Posts
    What's your nationality?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Singapore Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    July 2006
    236 Posts
    Christ funny but I feel bad for the cooks.. I mean I spazz out when we get 10 burgers where I work but BK is a fast food joint so they must have burgers cooked 10 days ago stuffed into drawers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree x 21Funny x 7Disagree x 3Friendly x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    98 Posts
    HAHAHA Awesome.

22. Post #22
    April 2008
    166 Posts
    That looks gross and good at the same time
    Did the workers say anything?
    Not really. My friend works there and his co-workers played some prank on him. This was just a nice way of getting back at them. We shared our loot with some of the workers once it was all done too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 35Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    521 Posts
    We each ate about 5 or 6. We also got 4 large fries.
    You should and went and found a bunch of homeless guys and went, "eat up!" and dropped the rest of the burgers at their feet.

... then when they had enough energy to run you should have hunted them for sport.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 76Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    April 2008
    166 Posts
    You should and went and found a bunch of homeless guys and went, "eat up!" and dropped the rest of the burgers at their feet.

... then when they had enough energy to run you should have hunted them for sport.
    We went to my friends house and threw 10 of them at him heheh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 61Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    970 Posts
    You're laughing now, but you won't be tomorrow when you shit up a 747
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 139Agree Agree x 8Useful Useful x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    923 Posts
    Bums make terrible game. They're too full of toxins to eat and make horrible trophies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,815 Posts
    Badass man
    Badass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    April 2008
    166 Posts
    You're laughing now, but you won't be tomorrow when you shit up a 747
    Please take note of the emergency exits to your left and right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 94Informative Informative x 6Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    970 Posts
    Please take note of the emergency exits to your left and right.
    Well played.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 47Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gay for BDA
    November 2005
    8,403 Posts
    Jesus Christ you crazy American.

Did you finish everything?

There are starving homeless people you meanie! :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Singapore Show Events Dumb x 51Bad Reading x 4Funny x 3Optimistic x 3Agree x 1Disagree x 1Late x 1Informative x 1Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    April 2008
    14 Posts
    You're my hero.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    716 Posts
    I bet they wanted to fucking KILL you guys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 35Informative Informative x 3Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    923 Posts
    I don't eat at all, because in other shitty countries, people don't have food.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb x 31Funny x 13Agree x 6Artistic x 5Bad Reading x 3Informative x 2Optimistic x 2Bad Spelling x 1Disagree x 1Late x 1Useful x 1Zing x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    521 Posts
    You know if you had managed to eat them all two things would have happened:

1) You'd have died (probably well before the midway point).
    2) You'd have probably managed to eat more than Morgan Spurlock did in an entire month (as he should have eaten 90 meals in total (assuming a 30 day month, not a 31 day month)... however of course he was eating at McD's, not Burger King.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 10Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #35
    April 2008
    166 Posts

We threw some of the leftovers at each others cars like a broadside ship battle. I'm sure the homeless will find a bun or two in the street to gobble up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny x 56Friendly x 7Optimistic x 3Agree x 1Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    970 Posts

I'm going to print out this thread and staple it onto homeless people's foreheads
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 43Informative Informative x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    July 2006
    236 Posts
    Whats that sweater your chubby friend with the peircing is wearing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    CP doesn't necessarily have to have a victim, it's just that 99.9% of the time it does. The thing with pedos is that they've been demonized to be horrible no matter what, and I don't think that's the case.
    April 2006
    16,100 Posts
    I haven't laughed this hard in months.

Oh god this is so fucking great
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    839 Posts
    You single-handedly made GD ten times better. Before this, today was nothing but shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

40. Post #40
    April 2008
    166 Posts
    Whats that sweater your chubby friend with the peircing is wearing?
    Korn