1. Post #161
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,625 Posts
    can some one tell me why i cant download from garrysmod.org i click the download and it loads for a long time and it says

connnection interupeted
    The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
    The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

i keep trying but it just wont work
    is the site down or what
    http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=629450 Try this

2. Post #162
    May 2009
    13 Posts
    Is this only me or do you have this problem too? Everytime i download sbmp with SVN it keeps downloading like 1 hour and then this pops up:
    REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: connection was
    closed by server (http://spacebuildmodelpack.googlecode.com)
    Finished!
    And at very left botton is: The operation failed.
    Anyone else have this problem or can someone help me fix this?

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,625 Posts
    Is this only me or do you have this problem too? Everytime i download sbmp with SVN it keeps downloading like 1 hour and then this pops up:
    REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: connection was
    closed by server (http://spacebuildmodelpack.googlecode.com)
    Finished!
    And at very left botton is: The operation failed.
    Anyone else have this problem or can someone help me fix this?
    Make sure you're using the correct SVN address.
    I got this sometimes too. I just tried again later and it worked.

4. Post #164
    March 2009
    21 Posts
    can some one tell me why i cant download from garrysmod.org i click the download and it loads for a long time and it says

connnection interupeted
    The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
    The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

i keep trying but it just wont work
    is the site down or what

The site has been updated, it wrecks the connection for some.

5. Post #165
    May 2009
    101 Posts
    Don't play DarkRP.

It's really hard to find a DarkRP server without:
    -DeathMatch
    -Admin abuse
    -12 years old admins and / or server owner
    -Prop killing
    -Mic spamming (with annoying kid voice)
    -Blocking the spawn with props

I've never seen anyone roleplaying on DarkRP.
    But I've seen people roleplaying on CakeScript (which is public), TacoAndBanana, PERP, GModRP.
    The reason why people are not roleplaying and doing the list of things above is the script itself.
    DarkRP forces people to DeathMatch and Prop Kill.

The updater himself (FPTje ) never roleplays, and instead he Prop Kills and Minges on the gamemode he's updating !
    I went to a server with FPtje on once and got spawn prop killed by him
    Here's a video that proves it:
    1:43 - He even admits that he's a MingeBag !

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,625 Posts
    Plornt, wtf?

Edit:
    Don't play DarkRP.

It's really hard to find a DarkRP server without:
    -DeathMatch Takes me 5 seconds
    -Admin abuse That's harder. About 3rd try
    -12 years old admins and / or server owner Never seen one
    -Prop killing Never seen
    -Mic spamming (with annoying kid voice) Hard. I'd guess around 5th try
    -Blocking the spawn with props
    Never seen

I've never seen anyone roleplaying on DarkRP. Me niether, but I mostly join BuildRP servers.
    But I've seen people roleplaying on CakeScript (which is public), TacoAndBanana, PERP, GModRP.
    The reason why people are not roleplaying and doing the list of things below is the script itself.
    DarkRP forces people to DeathMatch and Prop Kill.
    No, players do, Gamemodes don't

The updater himself (FPTje ) never roleplays, and instead he Prop Kills and Minges on the gamemode he's updating ! If he wants to kill people, who's gonna stop him? (cough admins on the server cough)
    I went to a server with FPtje on once and got spawn prop killed by him noob, you couldn't even kill him back.
    Here's a video that proves it:
    1:43 - He even admits that he's a MingeBag !So?
    Just had to say it

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,456 Posts
    Spamming, in about 46 threads altogether before they banned the idiot.

8. Post #168
    May 2009
    13 Posts
    Seems quite noobish player

Edited:

Make sure you're using the correct SVN address.
    I got this sometimes too. I just tried again later and it worked.
    I used http://spacebuildmodelpack.googlecod...odelPackAlpha2 (address given by you) and it still does the same -.- Very ignoring problem

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,625 Posts
    Bump.

http://www.ricesigns.com/real_pictures/bump_signs.jpg

10. Post #170
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    -.- why?

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,456 Posts
    Because it needs one now stop complaining, it's not hurting you.

12. Post #172
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    But this thread isnt very popular for the amount of time its been up, only 5 pages of comments.

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,456 Posts
    So...just because it isn't popular does not mean it isn't useful, better to bump a useful thread that helps people than a popular one that does jack shit.

14. Post #174
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    Well its been on here long enough, stop being jerks and if its " usefull " prove it, stop bumping it and let the people decide if they find it usefull or not .

15. Post #175
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,456 Posts
    Ahh a flaw in your idea, how are we meant to know if it is useful when people cannot find it? Most morons won't use search, so they need to be spoon-fed the location of a thread. And if people cannot find it, how are they going to say it was useful? Let alone use it.

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    8,443 Posts
    Well its been on here long enough, stop being jerks and if its " usefull " prove it, stop bumping it and let the people decide if they find it usefull or not .
    You keep bumping it to argue about not bumping it.

17. Post #177
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    Oh so clllleeevvveer
    I make reply when its at the top of the board so im bumping?

:ughh:

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    8,443 Posts
    Yes. You move it to the top. That's a bump.

19. Post #179
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    :wrongful:

20. Post #180
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    8,443 Posts
    You're still bumping it.

21. Post #181
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    Lol you're so dumb :mmmsmug:

22. Post #182
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    8,443 Posts
    Heh, I'm not the one who complains about bumping and continues to do so.

23. Post #183
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    200th post talking to a idiot.

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    8,443 Posts
    200 is a small feat. You're still continuing a silly argument that you started, which is pretty null and void since you continue to bump the thread.

25. Post #185
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    Maybe mearly so but i will stop when you stop repeating you're stupid point.

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    8,443 Posts
    Fail to see how it's stupid. You're just calling it stupid since you know it's correct and you've been wrong all along.

27. Post #187
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    For gods sake youre an idiot, well i've goto go for a bit.

28. Post #188
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,625 Posts
    Ahh a flaw in your idea, how are we meant to know if it is useful when people cannot find it? Most morons won't use search, so they need to be spoon-fed the location of a thread. And if people cannot find it, how are they going to say it was useful? Let alone use it.
    More like fired down their throat with a cannon.

Edited:

For gods sake youre an idiot, well i've goto go for a bit.
    If you don't like this thread, ignore it.
    I know for a fact that this thread has helped loads of people. About 10 people have contacted me and said thank you, which means many more have NOT contacted me to say thanks, but they have been helped.
    Don't come here to say that this thread is useless and needs to die, when it in fact needs to stay alive.
    It is as simple as not coming here when you clearly don't want to.

29. Post #189
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    Sigh well it aint popular recently so if it dies let it die and don't bump it.

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,456 Posts
    We can bump all we like, the only people that can stop us are the mods, and I don't think Ubermensch would let something useful die really.

31. Post #191
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    Well a thread is for people to have they're say on there and if no-one is replying then just let it die.
    We don't need jerks like you bumping this thread untill we're all sick of it.

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,456 Posts
    Ah but you see young one, I am no the one bumping it just to bitch and moan, you are.

33. Post #193
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    Im not moaning lol ................young one XD
    why talk about yourself?

Im saying it as it is L-E-T I-T -D-I-E =(

34. Post #194
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,456 Posts
    Seriously give up, all your arguments are invalid, all your attempts at returning my comments are invalid, and your existence SHOULD BE invalid. You have done nothing but pissed off multiple users with your ignorance/ stupidity and seriously need to learn your lesson and stop posting stupid shit.

35. Post #195
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    :sigh: Idiots like you get so annoyed cause people speak they're mind which turns out to be true but you can't face that so you have to come back with the stupid excuse of i don't exist.

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,625 Posts
    Seriously give up, all your arguments are invalid, all your attempts at returning my comments are invalid, and your existence SHOULD BE invalid. You have done nothing but pissed off multiple users with your ignorance/ stupidity and seriously need to learn your lesson and stop posting stupid shit.
    +9000 Agree

Edited:

Matt wild, what part of
    If you don't like this thread, ignore it.
    I know for a fact that this thread has helped loads of people. About 10 people have contacted me and said thank you, which means many more have NOT contacted me to say thanks, but they have been helped.
    Don't come here to say that this thread is useless and needs to die, when it in fact needs to stay alive.
    It is as simple as not coming here when you clearly don't want to.
    didn't you understand?

You're complaining that this thread should die and that it should no longer help anyone. People come here every day to get help. Give me a VALID reason why this thread deserves to die.

37. Post #197
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,456 Posts
    Woah woah woah, I'M the idiot now? Jesus, you really are a little kid aren't you :sax: A idiot would not be able to compose a viable argument, a idiot would not understand half the stuff I post (from the looks of your replies to my posts you don't and therefore sum it up in your terms), and a idiot would have read my entire post before replying, you statement of "but you can't face that so you have to come back with the stupid excuse of i don't exist." Could not be more wrong, nothing you have said has been true really, nothing you have said has even been USEFUL. I said you SHOULDN'T exist here, not YOU DON'T, learn to read.

38. Post #198
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    I don't understand any of it because you're just a bunch of idiots who thinks you know it all and you go on bragging about it and YOU won't give up and that really annoys people.

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,456 Posts
    Fuck this, I give up reading your moronic drivel, block'ethd from my sight beast!

40. Post #200
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    Hmm......

Well for what you're trying to do was good but you become annoying when you bump it and bump it when no-one is even replying to this thread any more.

This thread has only 5 pages of replies in a few months , when my new thread to be ohnest does not have the same material as yours has 4 pages already.
    So yeah people have had enough of this and i can just keep going on and on and on and on until you realize what im trying to say.

Edited:

Hmm......

Well for what you're trying to do was good but you become annoying when you bump it and bump it when no-one is even replying to this thread any more.

This thread has only 5 pages of replies in a few months , when my new thread to be ohnest does not have the same material as yours has 4 pages already.
    So yeah people have had enough of this and i can just keep going on and on and on and on until you realize what im trying to say.

Lol thats one hell of a predicitive post then.