1. Post #81
    December 2008
    1,072 Posts
    Glad to see your back and making stuff again!

I love your magic sweps, so keep 'em coming!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Tanzania, United Republic of Show Events

2. Post #82

August 2008
    160 Posts
    it would be better if it slowed/stoped time instead of killing the npc's aswell and have it slowed for longser or left click uses it and click again to start time back to normal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,688 Posts
    How about a slow/stop time field generator?

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,440 Posts
    For whatever reason I get a lot of error messages with this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

5. Post #85
    April 2007
    1,093 Posts
    For whatever reason I get a lot of error messages with this?
    Then post the error message
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events

6. Post #86
    March 2009
    25 Posts
    I just used this, and it's pretty cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

7. Post #87
    August 2006
    17 Posts
    Doesn't really slow down time...! if it slowed down time then the objects you threw into the "Time field" as to put it; would keep moving but slower then when the "Time field" went away the object would continue at its previous speed not stop in the field then drop, but then I haven't the slightest clue as to if it would be possible to actually do what I say accurately in gmod. Either way very nice mod, Gold star!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    June 2007
    917 Posts
    avon commented horrible code maybe avon, butt it works and quiet well no complaints :-) just my 2 cents

9. Post #89
    I love Lemon Punch
    January 2006
    1,268 Posts
    avon commented horrible code maybe avon, butt it works and quiet well no complaints :-) just my 2 cents
    What he means is that the code is badly structured (hard to read) which doesn't affect how the swep works.

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,925 Posts
    Epic! Awesome! Words can't describe it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events

11. Post #91
    March 2009
    1 Posts
    i seem to have a problem, everytime i use the primary attack (toss grenade) my screen goes black. Then when i walk away a certain distance the regular colors return, but when i try to get close again (while it is slowing things down) the screen goes black again. When finally the grenade wears off, everything is normal. Please tell me how to fix this!

12. Post #92
    I love Lemon Punch
    January 2006
    1,268 Posts
    i seem to have a problem, everytime i use the primary attack (toss grenade) my screen goes black. Then when i walk away a certain distance the regular colors return, but when i try to get close again (while it is slowing things down) the screen goes black again. When finally the grenade wears off, everything is normal. Please tell me how to fix this!
    How to fix?
    Seems like your graphics card can't use post processing the correct way.
    Make sure to have the latest version of directX and you have the latest graphics drivers.

13. Post #93
    April 2008
    225 Posts
    Great SWEP! You've got my download.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Lithuania Show Events

14. Post #94
    July 2008
    1 Posts
    Hey! Awesome SWEP there! :D

Is there like anyway I could have the Primary Attack thing permanent-ish so that it's, like, whenever any NPC passes by, they like get stuck in time and stuff within a certain zone? :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Philippines Show Events

15. Post #95
    July 2007
    9 Posts
    That would be cool, but I also wonder if one could make the radius larger and/or increase the time? Maybe an entirely new swep that would freeze time all over. The problem with just host_timescale is that you move slowly, too. Also stuff doesn't slow and stop.

16. Post #96
    March 2009
    808 Posts
    The music goes epic with this in many ways.

You must send me a download link to this song or I will call you a Big Bat Doo-Doo Head!

17. Post #97
    April 2009
    2 Posts
    I've downloaded and moved it to add-ons but i cant find it :O where would it be, its not in entities, weapons or even props ><

18. Post #98
    I love Lemon Punch
    January 2006
    1,268 Posts
    I've downloaded and moved it to add-ons but i cant find it :O where would it be, its not in entities, weapons or even props ><
    What do you mean?
    That you downloaded it and then it disappeared?

I guess you mean that you can't find all the files in the download.
    Garrysmod.org are making changes so download speed can change and also the overall performance of the webpage, sometimes you can get corrupted files when downloading if you are unlucky.

Try downloading it again and install it in your addons folder.

The music goes epic with this in many ways.

You must send me a download link to this song or I will call you a Big Bat Doo-Doo Head!
    I can't because then i would be a Big Bat Doo-Doo Pirate!

19. Post #99
    April 2009
    2 Posts
    No~ lol i have installed it into the addons folder the thing is when i start up a single player game i can't seem to find it at all in weapons, entities or the such.

20. Post #100
    mvr
    August 2008
    802 Posts
    He,Sakarias88,What are working on now?

21. Post #101

July 2009
    6 Posts
    Sweet! I've downloaded it!

22. Post #102
    March 2009
    1 Posts
    Hey.

When I launch an SP game, the game crashes with some error. It's probably a "memory could not be read" error.

Just saying, I'm using a pirate GMod on this PC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Bulgaria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    October 2008
    3,543 Posts
    Hey.

When I launch an SP game, the game crashes with some error. It's probably a "memory could not be read" error.

Just saying, I'm using a pirate GMod on this PC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

24. Post #104
    July 2009
    734 Posts
    Could this be modified so if its sucked up by the Quantum Storage device it creates a black hole?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    August 2009
    2,060 Posts
    Holy shit

26. Post #106
    August 2009
    8 Posts
    For some reason this wrecks my gmod. I download it then i do what has to be done then when i load a map the game crashes?!?!?!? Why is this please reply

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    5,310 Posts
    Make a version that doesn't let the time frozen props move untill the time has worn off. Then everything moves at once. that would make things epic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    December 2007
    1,640 Posts
    Only problem I have with this, is I think the fact that external influences can affect slowed objects hurts the suspension of disbelief that the grenade is in fact altering time. It would be much better if the grenade created a sphere of time that slowed down anything that entered it. Also would be appreciated if it didn't kill npc's. I struggle to find a use for the grenade in it's current incarnation, because really all it seems to do is ragdollize and erase/lessen momentum of objects caught inside at the exact moment of detonation.

29. Post #109
    October 2009
    4,278 Posts
    Did somebody hear bump? Oh well, nice to see this thread again... Although I didn't see it the first time.

30. Post #110
    February 2010
    10 Posts
    First off:

Only problem I have with this, is I think the fact that external influences can affect slowed objects hurts the suspension of disbelief that the grenade is in fact altering time.

WTF?!?!

okay i have a problem ,everytime im throwing it i get spammed with lua errors and the stopped time will never stop to be stopped (lol?)
    gonna post the error soon!

EDIT:Here it is:

[@addons\timegrenade\lua\entities\sent_timegrenade\ init.lua:217] Tried to use invalid object (type IPhysicsObject) (Object was NULL or not of the right type)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events

31. Post #111
    January 2010
    2,730 Posts
    [@addons\timegrenade\lua\entities\sent_timegrenade\ init.lua:217] Tried to use invalid object (type IPhysicsObject) (Object was NULL or not of the right type)
    Maybe because it is more than a year old and you should stop bumping year-old threads? Garry has had many updates that have messed with addons.

32. Post #112
    February 2010
    10 Posts
    Maybe because it is more than a year old and you should stop bumping year-old threads? Garry has had many updates that have messed with addons.
    Well ,sometimes the nade works and sometimes not...but ok ,sorry for my mistake of thinking that there are some helpfull guys around here ,btw if its so old it should get closed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events

33. Post #113
    January 2010
    2,730 Posts
    Well ,sometimes the nade works and sometimes not...but ok ,sorry for my mistake of thinking that there are some helpfull guys around here ,btw if its so old it should get closed.
    Some guy could probably do it if you asked around though. Just sometimes people don't like bumps all that great often (like me).

34. Post #114
    July 2010
    749 Posts
    is there a way to get rid of the Gray effect and the motion blur?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #115
    July 2011
    55 Posts
    this is the coolest addon ever LOL beter then spacebuild

Edited:

is there a way to get rid of the Gray effect and the motion blur?
    you can change the lua its realy simple actualy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

36. Post #116
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    1,997 Posts
    Resurrection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Joking sorta) This addon is the most amazing thing I have seen in a long time. (Joke, get it)

(User was banned for this post ("Bad bump" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)