1. Post #921
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    3,740 Posts
       I joined the machines   
    Now I am a badass lord. I don't even think it's a bad ending - I saved many people.
    I didn't even know about the multiple endings... I just mashed the mouse buttons to skip through the dialogue and I chose to go to the    pendulum   

2. Post #922
    Saged, Hidden, Reported, Filtered & Called the cops
    June 2008
    4,288 Posts
    god damn is there cheats or something for the part when    you're lying in a pile of broken robots and they keep fucking coming out and there's explosions ABSOLUTELY FUCKING EVERYWHERE and you start out with an incredibly tiny amount of health and a shit hammer   
    I don't know if this was answered or not, but going to DBG_DOGMODE=false in config.ini and changing it to 'true' will turn on godmode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #923
    July 2009
    1,617 Posts
    How do you get the mortar cannon?
    you choose to help that dude's brother after you finished the first arena plot thingy.

4. Post #924
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,944 Posts
    God this game is so fucking rage inducing I nearly destroyed my mouse just playing it. Fucking christ this game makes SMB look EASY. What the FUCK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #925
    August 2010
    262 Posts
    you choose to help that dude's brother after you finished the first arena plot thingy.
    Where in the story is that?

6. Post #926
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,218 Posts
    The key to the game is relaxing.

Thrashing about swinging your weapon at 20 million miles per hour all the time works sometimes, but often gets you killed. Gotta remember that you're not really any more powerful than the average enemy, you just often have better weapons. If you're going to behave like an AI and just charge people blindly, it's going to be an evenly matched fight. Which means you'll often lose, especially when multiple enemies are involved.

Stay collected and move carefully. Half of my strikes are just me casually floating around slipping enemies and letting them drag against my blade. Be patient and don't take risks, if a guy is laying in a pile of deadly weapons, find a way to finish him off from a range instead of plowing into him and getting yourself all fucked up.

Also, there's a lot of visual/audio cues for things enemies do. They always grunt and shit before they throw something, as well as jerk back and forth. Ones with the bomb spamming system need to be still in order to use it, keep hitting them and they won't be able to.

Put enemies in front of each other. If you were fighting 3 people in real life, the smart thing to do would be to position yourself so 1 person can never get to you because you're keeping someone else between you. If you're fighting 3 enemies in the game, make it so one of them is always behind another one and cannot attack you. Getting completely surrounded is bad, bad, bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #927
    November 2007
    586 Posts
    I thought I was doing really well at one level, and then I found out I activated god-mode when I was trying to set the hotkey for my gun to G.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #928
    December 2008
    505 Posts
    My mouse wheel is fucked on my g5 scrolling does nothing, is there a way to change the key mapping so I don't have to use the scroll wheel to scroll through the inventory.

9. Post #929
    July 2009
    1,617 Posts
    Where in the story is that?
    iirc it is after you unlocked the hall and killed the giant lobster alien, you just have a choice around that part of the story.

10. Post #930
    August 2010
    262 Posts
    It's before you kill the lobster robot. You choose to go kill worms or go kill lobster bot.
    I got the mortar, but too bad I don't have a second mouse to trade it to my main account.

11. Post #931
    August 2009
    682 Posts
    I thought this: The higher the DPI, the better...

been playing on 2700 DPI for two days, raging so hard at the game because I thought it was impossible to beat

12. Post #932
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    3,740 Posts
    Guys all you have to do is press G to turn on godmode

Don't even need to edit the config
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #933
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,616 Posts
    God damn this is ridiculous, I can't even see my hammer because there are so many pointless banners hanging off me...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #934
    im a gold member please accept me!!!
    March 2011
    1,200 Posts
    Is there any glory penalty if you kill unarmed opponents?

15. Post #935
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    3,005 Posts
    i want the sword mastery trial to have a face so i could punch it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

16. Post #936
    I was nice to a hobo once and he bought me this title
    May 2010
    5,909 Posts
    God damn this is ridiculous, I can't even see my hammer because there are so many pointless banners hanging off me...
    Heh, I thought I was the only one with that problem.

17. Post #937
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,616 Posts
    I'm not even that high ranked so i imagine it is only going to get worse.

18. Post #938
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,524 Posts
    Does anyone know how to change the reload times on guns? I want to go in there with a mortar minigun.

Nvm, figured it out, and it was a terrible idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #939
    WINNER
    August 2007
    1,611 Posts
    God this game is so fucking rage inducing I nearly destroyed my mouse just playing it. Fucking christ this game makes SMB look EASY. What the FUCK
    And still it is so much fun that I can't last more then 5 minutes after a ragequit and try again.

20. Post #940
    November 2009
    1,962 Posts
    I can't beat hammerball :(

Edited:

nevermind

21. Post #941
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    3,740 Posts
    Is there any glory penalty if you kill unarmed opponents?
    Yeah when you kill an unarmed opponent you can see red unhappy faces appear. That means you lost glory

22. Post #942
    March 2011
    1,200 Posts
    How do you target with the gun? I fire randomly. :(

23. Post #943
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,256 Posts
    Why is everyone complaining about Hammerball? Was I the only one who thought it was pretty easy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #944
    March 2011
    1,200 Posts
    nvm Understood it

25. Post #945
    November 2009
    1,962 Posts
    What happens if I accept or don't accept this guys offer for the position of Seneschal?

26. Post #946
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    3,740 Posts
    I broke all of my weapons when I edited my hammer to have 2000 frost in the armory
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #947
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,155 Posts
    if you have more than 1 character and you have a shock weapon with like a value of 20 you can kill the other character when selecting the gamemode and character
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

28. Post #948
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,914 Posts
    What happens if I accept or don't accept this guys offer for the position of Seneschal?
       Rejecting gives good ending, accepting gives you a pretty awesome sword but also the bad ending, and you can get the sword elsewhere anyway   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #949
    Head Poster
    April 2009
    1,763 Posts
    Is there a cheat to get infinite money, with cheat engine or other means?

30. Post #950
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,944 Posts
    How the fuck do you kill that thing that sends imaginary electro shocks into the air?

31. Post #951
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts
    How the fuck do you kill that thing that sends imaginary electro shocks into the air?
    Flails work well because you can hit it without getting too close.

32. Post #952
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,524 Posts
    I've been playing through the game again, except I'm using only the first sword you get, except for in levels where you can't use it. It is a lot easier than I thought it would be.

33. Post #953
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,087 Posts
    I couldnt even pass the first level.

34. Post #954
    Dennab
    July 2009
    1,603 Posts

This is the best weapon I've used so far, but the fucking ball thing breaks when you hit a fucking bee what the hell
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #955
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,209 Posts
    Is there a changelog for 1.005?

36. Post #956
    October 2009
    695 Posts
    Does anyone know how to get ahold of the dev who made this game? I want to e-mail them to ask them to update hammerfight on steam, and I can't seem to find any e-mail links on the site.

37. Post #957
    Dennab
    July 2009
    1,603 Posts
    Does anyone know how to get ahold of the dev who made this game? I want to e-mail them to ask them to update hammerfight on steam, and I can't seem to find any e-mail links on the site.
    There's an email in the readme:

VI. CONTACT INFORMATION:
    ==========================
    www.koshutin.com
    email: support@koshutin.com

I will be grateful to you for any feedback and suggestions on the game.

38. Post #958
    Jvs
    PENISCorp's First Employee
    June 2009
    1,572 Posts
    This is the best weapon I've used so far
    That flail is so OP against monsters it's almost funny.
    but the fucking ball thing breaks when you hit a fucking bee what the hell
    That's weird because I've used it 500 times and it never broke down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #959
    Dennab
    July 2009
    1,603 Posts
    That flail is so OP against monsters it's almost funny.

That's weird because I've used it 500 times and it never broke down.
    hmm, I copied the files from the updated version to the steam one and now it doesn't break anymore. Also put a fire gem in it, haven't died since.

40. Post #960
    dubstep
    August 2005
    4,193 Posts
    This game is the fucking shit.

I hope he returns, updates it, or possibly makes a sequel (with multiplayer and more awesomeshit).

This game with 12v12 multiplayer on huge maps would be fucking epic, all the players with their own weapon/amour combinations fighting alongside eachother would be totally sweet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Isle of Man Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)