Okay this is simply getting ridiculous. I'm on the 8th level and I can't get to the 9th just because of my fucking asshole teammates taking off 90% of my health over time and I'm sure the other 10% is caused by them in some way or another. By the time the larger Sophits are around I've got no health left. There really needs to be a way to mod them out.
Jesus fuck a teammate just held me in place while a large suicide bug blew us both up. This is unbelievably frustrating.