1. Post #681
    July 2009
    1,679 Posts
    My Ally's AI is totally retarded, all they do is crash onto me or die.

well, they works well in grim's last boss though, if you got an ally that have the gun that shoot small exploding barrels, you can kill the boss within 30 seconds.

also AI using guns are totally overpowered since that can aim it, and if they got the gun that shoot small exploding barrels, they can kill you within 30 seconds.

Edited:

I was wondering why people were talking about modes I'd never heard of before, time to buy the HIB
    You have to choose a specific route in the story to get some modes like grim and hammerball.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #682
    August 2010
    2,073 Posts
    holy shit I combined 2 swords (one with the healing gem) and I am unbeatable. I do insane amounts of damage. it`s not even funny

3. Post #683
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    354 Posts
    The levels with you being in chains and other guys trying to hit you are piss easy. I got in that, uh, "shop", and accidently went with that guy with the arabian stuff on his head. Fuck.

4. Post #684
    August 2010
    2,073 Posts
    OH MY GOD SOMETHING WENT WRONG AND LITERALLY THE ENTIRE SCREEN WAS IN SILVER COINS.

But then the game crashed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

5. Post #685
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,953 Posts
    So anyone know how the two new modes (Tribal Wars and Hammerball) are unlocked? I guess Hammerball is just about finishing the 3 hammerball stages in Solo, but what about Tribal Wars?

Edited:

Also fuck Hammerball, most irritating shitfuck ever.

Edited:

9-0ing the cunts on hammerball, 15 seconds left. They kill me.
    FUCK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #686
    October 2009
    711 Posts
    Anyone know the difference between steam and the other version right now?

Also in round 4 of Grimm I apparently beat the boss but never got a gem

7. Post #687
    August 2010
    2,073 Posts

Steam version doesn`t support steam overlay.

The non-steam version does if you play it through steam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

8. Post #688
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,902 Posts
    My Ally's AI is totally retarded, all they do is crash onto me or die.

well, they works well in grim's last boss though, if you got an ally that have the gun that shoot small exploding barrels, you can kill the boss within 30 seconds.

also AI using guns are totally overpowered since that can aim it, and if they got the gun that shoot small exploding barrels, they can kill you within 30 seconds.

Edited:

You have to choose a specific route in the story to get some modes like grim and hammerball.
    I've already known about those modes for years, was talking about Tribal Wars and Survival.

Edited:

You gotta pick up the gems manually, they don't automatically go into your inventory.

Edited:

So anyone know how the two new modes (Tribal Wars and Hammerball) are unlocked? I guess Hammerball is just about finishing the 3 hammerball stages in Solo, but what about Tribal Wars?

Edited:

Also fuck Hammerball, most irritating shitfuck ever.

Edited:

9-0ing the cunts on hammerball, 15 seconds left. They kill me.
    FUCK.
    Hammerball isn't new, btw

9. Post #689
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,953 Posts
    Hammerball isn't new, btw
    Remembered that now when I saw the icon. Never ever played it so I didn't even remember it (and now having played it, I know why I never played it).

10. Post #690
    April 2010
    1,959 Posts
    Tribal wars is 3 teams fighting against each other, you, of course, in one of them. You have a hunting meter, like grim, but you need to kill machines, like in arena. In the end you get a weapon (not a relic, just a random weapon that you didn't have yet)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #691
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    671 Posts
    I gave this a try but it's far to rage inducing way to early.

12. Post #692
    Saged, Hidden, Reported, Filtered & Called the cops
    June 2008
    4,418 Posts
    I've already known about those modes for years, was talking about Tribal Wars and Survival.
    There's a survival mode?
    I want to play that so bad already, especially if the difficulty rises the longer you survive. Arena fights are just way too short, even in the later levels.

Edited:

What do you do to unlock it?

13. Post #693
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,520 Posts
    There's a survival mode?
    I want to play that so bad already, especially if the difficulty rises the longer you survive. Arena fights are just way too short, even in the later levels.

Edited:

What do you do to unlock it?
    Play through the game, but choose the Hard choice very very early in the game (The worms). After you complete that stage you'll unlock Grim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #694
    June 2008
    4,418 Posts
    Play through the game, but choose the Hard choice very very early in the game (The worms). After you complete that stage you'll unlock Grim.
    I already have Grim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #695
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,322 Posts
    The boss in Grim is easy. People say they have trouble with it, but I destroy it in a couple seconds. I just charge towards it, but back off halfway, so he spits his poison. Then, I go down to his side and hit him once, killing him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #696
    December 2008
    983 Posts
    why do weapons require you to bear a title before purchase?
    I have this stockpile of gold from beating grim a bunch of times and I have no way to buy anything because it's stuck on a weapon i need a title for.

17. Post #697
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,902 Posts
    why do weapons require you to bear a title before purchase?
    I have this stockpile of gold from beating grim a bunch of times and I have no way to buy anything because it's stuck on a weapon i need a title for.
    Usually they're weapons that are of a higher craftsmanship only reserved for the most prestigious warriors and lords.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #698
    October 2009
    711 Posts
    You gotta pick up the gems manually, they don't automatically go into your inventory.
    I know that, but the gem didn't even appear so I could get it.

19. Post #699
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,520 Posts

20. Post #700
    June 2008
    4,418 Posts
    I know that, but the gem didn't even appear so I could get it.
    It might have been flung to the top of the screen or the bottom, happened with me a few times with them.

21. Post #701
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    1,910 Posts
    4000DPI is fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #702
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,520 Posts
    4000DPI is fun.
    I find that the higher I set the dpi, the harder it is to actually spin anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #703
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,218 Posts
    I have my DPI set to like 10 or some shit.
    I use this mouse:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

24. Post #704
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts
    For hammerball you need to pick the hard league in hammerball in story mode and win, tribal wars I got in chapter 1 of the game after something but I'm not sure. You fight worm zeppelins and other helicopters with some allies and if you kill/survive for enough time you get a weapon.
    I picked hard, lost all the matches and got it.

Also, I can't seem to buy more weapons, because the one he's trying to sell me just says "already in inventory"

25. Post #705
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,218 Posts
    I picked hard, lost all the matches and got it.

Also, I can't seem to buy more weapons, because the one he's trying to sell me just says "already in inventory"
    Then pick up the weapon you're trying to buy but already have and do grim/arena with it. Make sure to drop it during whatever gamemode you're playing. That way, it should be gone from the hall and you should be able to buy it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #706
    December 2008
    983 Posts
    Fuck yeah, beat the mechanized sophits in hammerball.

27. Post #707
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,520 Posts

I don't understand why jtv/ttv's export nukes the bitrate so much

28. Post #708
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,902 Posts
    You spin too much
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

29. Post #709
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,193 Posts
    I have version 1.004 is that the up to date one?

30. Post #710
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,902 Posts
    I have version 1.004 is that the up to date one?
    No, 1.005 is the newest version.

31. Post #711
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,611 Posts

I don't understand why jtv/ttv's export nukes the bitrate so much
    dat launch at 0:40
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #712
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,193 Posts
    Is it possible to just copy my save from v.1.004 to 1.005?

33. Post #713
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,042 Posts
    Why do I feel like this game would be hilarious if the sounds were changed to Super Smash Bros. sounds.

34. Post #714
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,520 Posts
    You spin too much
    DEMACIAAAAAAAA

35. Post #715
    October 2009
    711 Posts
    How do you remove gems from weapons again? I think someone said something about using a hammer or something with an ice gem? I used a green one on a sword and I really should have put a red one on instead, can anyone help me?

36. Post #716
    December 2008
    983 Posts
    How do you remove gems from weapons again? I think someone said something about using a hammer or something with an ice gem? I used a green one on a sword and I really should have put a red one on instead, can anyone help me?
    You cannot retrieve gems once placed into weapons. I'm fairly sure of this.

37. Post #717
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,779 Posts
    Is there anyway of removing the gem and losing it but keeping the weapon?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #718
    October 2009
    711 Posts
    Look what just happened

How the hell does that happen...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #719
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,855 Posts
    The difficulty curve for this game is like a vertical wall...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

40. Post #720
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,322 Posts
    Yeah. In PREY. It's easy.

Edited:

For those that don't get it, you could walk up walls in prey.