1. Post #281
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,131 Posts
    Pssh, get all technical on me why don't ya?
    Makes me want to play it, still workin' on C&C3 though.

2. Post #282
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    918 Posts
    I think I'm going to compile the sounds that Kevkev put in the update into a txt file for those using that Sound Menu program. I'll upload it here for you guys to use, instead of manually searching for it for the wire emitters.

3. Post #283
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,061 Posts
    Pssh, get all technical on me why don't ya?
    Makes me want to play it, still workin' on C&C3 though.
    Still working on C&C3? Which difficulty, which campaign? I swear, Hard is a cakewalk compared to Easy.

Anyway, if you need help, I'm at your disposal. After your ban ends (tomorrow), of course...

4. Post #284
    April 2007
    1,093 Posts
    I think I'm going to compile the sounds that Kevkev put in the update into a txt file for those using that Sound Menu program. I'll upload it here for you guys to use, instead of manually searching for it for the wire emitters.
    I though i added the files to the sound emitter list...

5. Post #285
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    918 Posts
    I didn't have anything show up in my wire sound emitter. I'll check again.

Edit:

Alright, I double checked the sound emitter on the wire list, I don't have any of the sound files.

I think the sound file for the wire sounds needs to be in a 'shared' folder, instead of the autorun/server folder. Have it as the init.lua file: addons/Wtiberium/lua/tiberium/shared/init.lua.

I found this worked for a few other addons that I have that show up in the wire sound emitter list.

6. Post #286
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,131 Posts
    Still working on C&C3? Which difficulty, which campaign? I swear, Hard is a cakewalk compared to Easy.
    Anyway, if you need help, I'm at your disposal. After your ban ends (tomorrow), of course...
    I'm doing medium, taking my time doing so though. Scrin make me mad. Unless I'm the one playing them, lol.
    Sounds cool bro.

Happy face.

7. Post #287
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,061 Posts
    Scrin make me mad. Unless I'm the one playing them, lol.
    Having trouble with their airforce, eh? If you are Nod, use Cloaking Field on a group of attack bikes => perfect AA force (Vertigos would be better, but you can't stealth that). What I can't understand is, when I'm GDI, Devastators take out AA without a scratch, yet when I'm Scrin, my Devastators can't outrange AA by any means. I know the AI cheats, but this is a bit too obvious...

8. Post #288
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,131 Posts
    I usually just Steam Roll in nearly every situation, 5 APCs (3 rockets, 2 zones) and 5 Mammoths.
    Nod, I just spam the shit outta the Attack Bikes and clone 'em.[/oftopic]

9. Post #289
    December 2008
    62 Posts
    Does this do Prop damage?Cool addon BTW.

10. Post #290
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,061 Posts
    I usually just Steam Roll in nearly every situation, 5 APCs (3 rockets, 2 zones) and 5 Mammoths.
    Just Mammoths are enough in most situations. Railguns, of course. And if they have nasty defenses (think Obelisks), Juggs.

Nod, I just spam the shit outta the Attack Bikes and clone 'em.
    Avatar for anti-ground+Stealth Tank for anti-air+Beam Cannon for anti-defense. 'Nuff said.

Best unit in terms of damage output? Avatar with flamer. I'm not kidding, it kills infantry, tanks and buildings like no tomorrow.

11. Post #291
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,131 Posts
    Thought that was a givin'.

On an on topic note:
    I just finished messing around with the mod and noticed no defects. Almost.
    Everything works except for being contaminated by the Tib, I mean, I was litterally swimming in the stuff and standing by it when it offgased and I wouldn't loose health nor would I become contaminated. My props, however, would. I guess that tells me not to build up a mining operation inside of a field.
    -Love the new texture(s)
    -Warheads are easy to use/understand
    -It takes to things of Tiberium to generate more? Hm.
    -:wtf: Seeder Warhead won't work

12. Post #292
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    467 Posts
    Here's a video to fully explain the MARV.
    Although Amitakartok did pretty much sum it up.
    Mission Briefing from Kane's Wrath

13. Post #293
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,131 Posts
    Damn.
    So, if you put engi's in it, it'll repair itself?

14. Post #294
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    467 Posts
    Yeah, but you only need one for that function, each extra just makes it heal quicker.
    So, really, it doesn't have infantry emplacements, it has hardpoints, the infantry are added permanently once they enter. The Redeemer has the same function, but there's 2 hardpoints instead of 4, and the the Scrin Hexapod has 6.

Now, back on topic, how's that beam that soaks up tiberium and becomes stronger?

15. Post #295
    April 2007
    1,093 Posts
    I have yet to work on it since i worked on the sunrise gamemode, but i will do some stuff for the Tiberium addon today.

16. Post #296
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    467 Posts
    Oh, Slimswitch recruited you? Cool. And I was a bit worried when The Maw decided to stop working on it. I haven't been keeping track past that point, though.

17. Post #297
    April 2007
    1,093 Posts
    Oh, Slimswitch recruited you? Cool. And I was a bit worried when The Maw decided to stop working on it. I haven't been keeping track past that point, though.
    I joined the team last Thursday, and i have been working on it non stop, it is turning out quite nicely :)

I also added a Tiberium laser SWep, no effect yet but it will do for now.

18. Post #298
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,131 Posts
    Just need a basic green beam, jury-rig one from the ropes material(?) only green colored.

19. Post #299
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,012 Posts
    GAH
    How do you use this?
    Everything needs power and even the harvesters do so it's pointless.
    When i get life support it just says 'Get resourced distribution' When i already have it....

20. Post #300
    April 2007
    1,093 Posts
    GAH
    How do you use this?
    Everything needs power and even the harvesters do so it's pointless.
    When i get life support it just says 'Get resourced distribution' When i already have it....
    You need to have RD2 AND LS2 or RD3 AND LS3, no other combination, and should harvesters not use power? every device needs power.

21. Post #301
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,012 Posts
    -snip-

22. Post #302
    October 2007
    50 Posts
    yes ive been waiting for this addon to get rebooted it works great but, i would like to see the tiberium radar back in

23. Post #303
    April 2007
    1,093 Posts
    yes ive been waiting for this addon to get rebooted it works great but, i would like to see the tiberium radar back in
    At the moment i am working on the Sunrise gamemode so i am kinda busy, ill make it when i have some time.

24. Post #304
    Connoisseur of Maple Syrup, Guns, and Sex Toys
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    This is awesome. Dunno if it was suggested or not, but a few things that need to be added:

Tiberium Seeder Missiles: From C&C3. NOD could make Tiberium Seeder Missiles which would create a small path of Tiberium. In the mod, the missile could be changed a bit so that it created a tiberium vein in itself, not just a patch.

Veins and Veinhole Monsters: One of the best things in Tiberian Sun if you ask me.
    http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Veinhole

Veinholes and the veins or tendrils that they produce were used by the NOD to make their chemical missiles. The veinhole itself was some kind of organic creature or plant that grew underground with a maw or mouth that would extend out of the ground in a slight depression around it. Tiberium veins or weeds would grow around this as a reddish orange tendril, tentacle, or 'vein'. The tendrils would rip apart anything that touched them to feed the veinhole in the middle of the field, and if they grew onto buildings they would quickly tear it apart.

Tiberium Veins/Weeds, unlike Tiberium itself, did not have a limited grow radius. If left unchecked a vein field would grow over the entire map save for tiberium fields. Which is why it was always good to either have a large amount of weed eaters (harvesters for the veins) or destroy the veinhole. Destroying the veinhole was difficult however because not only was it resilient and in the middle of a potentially vast field of aggressive veins (it would take some time to find it in larger fields, and the longer you spent in the field the more units you lost) but it also spewed toxic gas when attacked. However if you destroy a veinhole, the entire field will begin to die until it's entirely gone.

Red Tiberium
    There's been a lot of speculation on this, but It seems to be a common consensus that Red Tiberium was an underwater strain of Tiberium that would grow in either salt or fresh water, and made traversing bodies of water next to impossible. This reason is unknown, but it could be that Red Tiberium was an especially violent/radioactive strain that would quickly destroy or assimilate other things. Another reason could be that it grew to be very large and would come very close to the surface, in essence creating impassible tiberium reefs.

25. Post #305
    April 2007
    1,093 Posts
    The seeder warhead is far from done, but i am not sure if i want to create a parent crystal where it hits, those parent crystals can not be destroyed.

I can make some sort of veinhole but i cant create growing tentacles, this is to hard to do and i doubt if even possible in GMod.

I have some plantlife planned for later (Maybe) in the changelog.

The base tiberium is basicly red, it is just tiberium but with more density.

26. Post #306
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,061 Posts
    Veins and Veinhole Monsters: One of the best things in Tiberian Sun if you ask me.
    http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Veinhole

Veinholes and the veins or tendrils that they produce were used by the NOD to make their chemical missiles. The veinhole itself was some kind of organic creature or plant that grew underground with a maw or mouth that would extend out of the ground in a slight depression around it. Tiberium veins or weeds would grow around this as a reddish orange tendril, tentacle, or 'vein'. The tendrils would rip apart anything that touched them to feed the veinhole in the middle of the field, and if they grew onto buildings they would quickly tear it apart.

Tiberium Veins/Weeds, unlike Tiberium itself, did not have a limited grow radius. If left unchecked a vein field would grow over the entire map save for tiberium fields. Which is why it was always good to either have a large amount of weed eaters (harvesters for the veins) or destroy the veinhole. Destroying the veinhole was difficult however because not only was it resilient and in the middle of a potentially vast field of aggressive veins (it would take some time to find it in larger fields, and the longer you spent in the field the more units you lost) but it also spewed toxic gas when attacked. However if you destroy a veinhole, the entire field will begin to die until it's entirely gone.
    I am quite experienced in terms of veinholes. They only attacked non-biological or excessively metallic objects (i.e. they left infantry alone, except those with jumpjets) but tugged on vehicles and structures, slowly tearing them apart. The only way to destroy veins is to kill the veinhole. Due to the fact that the hole exhales high amounts of toxic gas when attacked, the most effective way to destroy one is to use aircraft with heavy ordnance. In addition, veins seem to have trouble spreading over steep terrain, which means walls of solid concrete can restrict their growth. It also seems that hovercrafts can safely traverse a veinfield without damage. In addition, certain Nod units, code-named "Weed Eaters", can harvest veins to ship them into a Chemical Waste Processing Facility, where the veins are processed and compressed into a highly potent neurotoxin laced with exotic chemicals that can cause an unexpected chain reaction, turning any matter into pure, untouched Ichor (interesingly, "Weed Eaters" are not harmed by veins). When coming into contact with biological mass, the gas causes uncontrollable mutations at the genetic level, while simultaneously having a corrosive effect over metals. This gas was usually deployed as payload in short-range ballistic missiles but there are instances of it being used as an anti-infatry weapon.

Red Tiberium
    There's been a lot of speculation on this, but It seems to be a common consensus that Red Tiberium was an underwater strain of Tiberium that would grow in either salt or fresh water, and made traversing bodies of water next to impossible. This reason is unknown, but it could be that Red Tiberium was an especially violent/radioactive strain that would quickly destroy or assimilate other things. Another reason could be that it grew to be very large and would come very close to the surface, in essence creating impassible tiberium reefs.
    This unnown strain started to appear during the Firestorm crisis. Although few had the chance to harvest it, those who did remarked that it is even more valuable and explosive than Tiberium Arboreus (an offshoot of Tiberium Vinifera).

Though this form referred to as algae as if it was a form of mutated flora, it is actually Ichor growing in water. It forms from Ichor deposits that extended from either Riparius or Vinifera on the sea floor to the surface by strands, clogging waterways and making travelling by ship impossible (although the highest concentration was achieved during the Firestorm crisis, GDI managed to partially decontaminate the oceans since then).

27. Post #307
    April 2008
    697 Posts
    What happened to tiberium towers?
    I see the models there but not the entities :ninja:

28. Post #308
    April 2007
    1,093 Posts
    What happened to tiberium towers?
    I see the models there but not the entities :ninja:
    I am waiting for a new model, the current tower is to big and bulky for my liking.

29. Post #309
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    I am quite experienced in terms of veinholes. They only attacked non-biological or excessively metallic objects (i.e. they left infantry alone, except those with jumpjets) but tugged on vehicles and structures, slowly tearing them apart. The only way to destroy veins is to kill the veinhole. Due to the fact that the hole exhales high amounts of toxic gas when attacked, the most effective way to destroy one is to use aircraft with heavy ordnance. In addition, veins seem to have trouble spreading over steep terrain, which means walls of solid concrete can restrict their growth. It also seems that hovercrafts can safely traverse a veinfield without damage. In addition, certain Nod units, code-named "Weed Eaters", can harvest veins to ship them into a Chemical Waste Processing Facility, where the veins are processed and compressed into a highly potent neurotoxin laced with exotic chemicals that can cause an unexpected chain reaction, turning any matter into pure, untouched Ichor (interesingly, "Weed Eaters" are not harmed by veins). When coming into contact with biological mass, the gas causes uncontrollable mutations at the genetic level, while simultaneously having a corrosive effect over metals. This gas was usually deployed as payload in short-range ballistic missiles but there are instances of it being used as an anti-infatry weapon.

This unnown strain started to appear during the Firestorm crisis. Although few had the chance to harvest it, those who did remarked that it is even more valuable and explosive than Tiberium Arboreus (an offshoot of Tiberium Vinifera).

Though this form referred to as algae as if it was a form of mutated flora, it is actually Ichor growing in water. It forms from Ichor deposits that extended from either Riparius or Vinifera on the sea floor to the surface by strands, clogging waterways and making travelling by ship impossible (although the highest concentration was achieved during the Firestorm crisis, GDI managed to partially decontaminate the oceans since then).

This is all exactly what I said, just worded differently. =\

As for the veins and walls. No. Regular concrete walls were broken down by the veins. The only walls in Tiberian Sun that would stop them that I can recall were the laser fences. They also killed Cyborgs. As for the gas, no. Infantry was still a good way to kill veinhole monsters, as the gas would often move in random directions, slowly, and sometimes even hover over the monster rather than move away.

Of course hovercraft can traverse it safely. They don't touch it. as for weed-eaters, I mentioned those too. Do you make a habit of repeating what other people say? It's kind of annoying and arrogant.

I can make some sort of veinhole but i cant create growing tentacles, this is to hard to do and i doubt if even possible in GMod.
    How? If you can make Tiberium grow, you can make another entity grow. You make a few random models and textures, then have them grow from the ground like the Tiberium only when there are similar models adjacent to them and those are eventually connected to a Tiberium Tower, just like Tiberium will only grow when you make a tower.

30. Post #310
    April 2008
    697 Posts
    How about you ask mahalis how he did the omnivora tentacles?

31. Post #311
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    How about you ask mahalis how he did the omnivora tentacles?
    Yeah. That's a great idea. the Omnivora tentacles would be GREAT for when the veins rip things apart. A minor retexture/recolour and it'd be perfect.

32. Post #312
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,061 Posts
    This is all exactly what I said, just worded differently.
    Did I said the opposite?

As for the veins and walls. No. Regular concrete walls were broken down by the veins. The only walls in Tiberian Sun that would stop them that I can recall were the laser fences.
    No way, I have TS too and the stuff destroys laser fences but grows around concrete walls. I know growth speed is determined by a variable stored in the rules.ini and the default value varies from level to level. What I know is that if you wall yourself off with regular walls and let the veins grow around your base freely, you are pretty much safe from ground vehicles... But getting out of your base can prove to be a problem, as you can't build gates (they WILL be attacked since they count as regular buildings). Nevermind, build up AA and some artillery, you are safe. Period.

They also killed Cyborgs.
    My fault, I only remembered they kill jumpjet infantry. Well, I guess it's because of excessive mechanisation, I can't think of any other reason. Point is, they leave regular fleshbags alone.

As for the gas, no. Infantry was still a good way to kill veinhole monsters, as the gas would often move in random directions, slowly, and sometimes even hover over the monster rather than move away.
    True, but the monsta spat lots of gas. I often find myself having to change position before continuing firing. And the thing is very tough, I always use bombers to get rid of it quickly. Orca bombers kill it in about 4-5 bombing runs.

Of course hovercraft can traverse it safely. They don't touch it. As for weed-eaters, I mentioned those too.
    Yes, you did.

Do you make a habit of repeating what other people say? It's kind of annoying and arrogant.
    You can tell me it's annoying, I won't say a word. But I'd kinda appreciate it if you wouldn't call me arrogant after A SINGLE INCIDENT. Not that I want to flame or anything, it just feels kinda bad. And the guys will get mad at us if we devolve this thread into a flamewar's battleground.

33. Post #313
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    I didn't call YOU, personally, arrogant. I only called what you were doing an arrogant action. =\

As for the walls: I dunno. My memory may be a bit hazy but I seem to recall laser fence working better than reguar walls. Then again that might be because I only built regular walls as GDI (Who would want regular walls if you got laser fences? seriously) and as GDI you naturally put defense towers into the walls.

As for the veinhole mosters, in the long run it's generally best to NOT destroy them. Make an outpost base near the edge of the field and wall it in if you can, direct the spread to your enemy's base, but don't destroy it. AS NOD. for GDI, vein is useless, but for Nod it's the best resource in game. Get 5 weed-eaters going in a base close to the veins and you'll have enough chemical missiles stored up to destroy an entire base.

As far as I can remember, you could store, what, 5 chemical missiles before the harvested vein was worthless?

*edit*

I just realized. Going on Kwigg's suggestion about Omnivora's tentacles, that would be good for the veinhole itself, too! Since according to the Wiki, the veins dismantle things to feed to the veinhole monster in the middle, then Omnivora tentacles could be slightly altered, or even use Omnivora's script itself with permission, to make the Veinhole Monster grow and spread through eating things! That would also work for the plant life that KevKev has planned!

34. Post #314
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,061 Posts
    I didn't call YOU, personally, arrogant. I only called what you were doing an arrogant action. =\
    Then consider my (arrogant) above words null and void.

As for the walls: I dunno. My memory may be a bit hazy but I seem to recall laser fence working better than reguar walls. Then again that might be because I only built regular walls as GDI (Who would want regular walls if you got laser fences? seriously) and as GDI you naturally put defense towers into the walls.
    Well, regular laser fences have INSANE durability, it takes about 3-4 minutes for the veins to destroy a single segment. That is, if they can't catch the fence post.
    You build only regular walls as GDI? I recommend a layer of Firestorm segments INSIDE the outer concrete wall as added protection against, I don't know, bombers?

W-?! I GOT IT!!! Tib-powered Firestorm defenses! Kevkev, can you do that??? What I mean: a central generator and a bunch of emitters. You charge the generator with refined tib and energy, once it's ready you can use it to create an ABSOLUTELY IMPENETERABLE energy field, say, up to 200 meters above the emitters. This field would cause a slight visual distortion in the air and instantly vaporize anything that touches it, contraption, GCombat, anything. Let's see, 10 minute charging with five minute activity?

As far as I can remember, you could store, what, 5 chemical missiles before the harvested vein was worthless?
    Nope, only two. You harvest a full load (full processing facility), it is made into a chemical missile. The next full load won't be made into a missile until the first is fired but when that happens, it is ready in a matter of seconds. Only two because you can't build another Tib Waste Processing Facility and the harvest is only taken into the missile silo when the facility is full. However, WEs continue to harvest and waste the stuff (it is too corrosive to be stored in regular Tib silos), which is irrelevant since veins regrow fairly quickly.

35. Post #315
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,131 Posts
    They are, you just have to do some weird mombo-jumbo with props and rope-material. If you want to know what I'm talking about go on .org and look up the Hydras.

We need Tiberium Spikes.
    For those that don't know, shame on you. But they're basically Oil Derricks for Tiberium, drills down to get tib as opposed to having a harvester, well, harvest it. Be useful for close-quartered bases where you don't want your crap to contaminated; for instance say, oh I donno, maybe the weapons lab I built a few days ago?

36. Post #316
    February 2005
    204 Posts
    Red Tiberium
    Some of the screen shots or concept Art showed green on the surface of the water under a bridge. Meaning its not "red" tib.

37. Post #317
    April 2007
    1,093 Posts
    They are, you just have to do some weird mombo-jumbo with props and rope-material. If you want to know what I'm talking about go on .org and look up the Hydras.

We need Tiberium Spikes.
    For those that don't know, shame on you. But they're basically Oil Derricks for Tiberium, drills down to get tib as opposed to having a harvester, well, harvest it. Be useful for close-quartered bases where you don't want your crap to contaminated; for instance say, oh I donno, maybe the weapons lab I built a few days ago?
    If i remember correctly, you basically need to spray the ground with some decal tentacle texture to make it grow, because if you want it all to be effects it is probably gonna lag like hell.

And sure, ill make a spike.

38. Post #318
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    We need atmosphere. I just realized this. When Tiberium spreads, it releases radioactive gasses around it. That was one of the things that made Tiberium fields so deadly to infantry besides the Tiberium's tendancy to bombard matter with protons and neutrons, knocking off bits of something else, to make more of itself**. It was highly radioactive and highly poisonous. If it can be done, there needs to be a heavy white mist that hangs over the Tiberium.

"Tiberium gas is highly corrosive in nature and will damage vehicles and buildings. Soldiers without a special suit will die as soon as the gas enters their lungs or when the gas is absorbed into the blood stream. It may cause mutations, turning them into Visceroids. Tiberium gas clouds also damages Cyborgs and Mutants."

"Methane: 22%
    Sulfur: 19%
    Naphthalene: 12%
    Argon: 10%
    Isobutane: 6%
    Xylene: 2%
    Unknown: 29% "

And as for plant life, we need Blossom Trees.

"A more disturbing method of Tiberium growth is witnessed when the area Tiberium is in has any sort of foliage, such as trees or bushes. Through an unexplained mutagenic process, Tiberium alters these trees into "Blossom Trees". These "trees" are fleshy stalks with a large bulb at the top. The bulb regularly contracts and relaxes, releasing microscopic Tiberium crystals and gases into the atmosphere. As long as there is a Blossom Tree in an area, Tiberium will constantly regrow around the tree. Most attempts at injuring or removing Blossom Trees have been ineffective."

and as for Blue Tiberium...

"Tiberium Vinifera, the highly combustible blue-coloured Tiberium variant, has its own specific form of spread. If a large enough patch of Vinifera grows to maturity, the crystals will meld together into a massive blue crystal, roughly 10 meters high. These large Vinifera masses act similarly to Blossom Trees (it is unknown how), but at a much slower pace. These crystals are very volatile, and if a vehicle manages to be destroyed over a patch of Viniferia, it will start a slow chain reaction. The crystals will catch fire and then explode after a short time, and some small pieces of debris will land on other areas and catch them on fire and so on, until very little of the original patch remains."

**"The new Tiberium is a dense "dynamic proton lattice" held together by exotic heavy particles. When Tiberium comes into contact with other matter, the heavy particles randomly collide with the nuclei of the target matter, smashing it to pieces (in the case of smaller nuclei) or incrementally knocking off protons or neutrons (in the case of heavier nuclei). Tiberium captures a fraction of the protons that are ejected during this collision process and incorporates them into its own structure, thus transmuting matter into more Tiberium. Whenever one of the heavy particles — a muon or tauon — collides with an atomic nucleus, fission occurs, which results in the production of alpha, beta, and gamma radiation as well as other forms of electromagnetic radiation (like infra-red). During the transmutation process, nuclei that Tiberium has come into contact with may be changed into nuclei with different (usually fewer) numbers of protons or neutrons. The evolved Tiberium continues to form green (low mineral density) and blue (high mineral density) crystals, varying in worth."

All of these are from the Tiberium wiki on the C&C Wikia. http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Tiberium

39. Post #319
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,061 Posts
    It was highly radioactive and highly poisonous. If it can be done, there needs to be a heavy white mist that hangs over the Tiberium.
    With occasional electric sparks between particles. The stuff ionizes air too.

40. Post #320
    May 2008
    361 Posts
    If it can be done, there needs to be a heavy white mist that hangs over the Tiberium.
    It would lag too much