1. Post #1121
    February 2010
    75 Posts
    There's a problem.

I binded j to ragdolize, but both shift AND j make me turn into a ragdoll...

Well, shift only does that when I noclip. When I run, I'm fine. But as soon as I'm noclipping and I press shift...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

2. Post #1122
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,027 Posts
    There's a problem.

I binded j to ragdolize, but both shift AND j make me turn into a ragdoll...

Well, shift only does that when I noclip. When I run, I'm fine. But as soon as I'm noclipping and I press shift...
    That's because there's an option to auto-ragdolize you if you move too fast. I can't remember the convar, but it's rm_speed_threshold or something like that. Set that to really, really high and it'll take care of the problem.

3. Post #1123
    February 2010
    75 Posts
    That's because there's an option to auto-ragdolize you if you move too fast. I can't remember the convar, but it's rm_speed_threshold or something like that. Set that to really, really high and it'll take care of the problem.
    Okay, then.

This file will now resurrect from my recycle bin!

4. Post #1124
    March 2009
    1,276 Posts
    Toasty just go into your ragdmod folder and find the lua folder
    go in using textbook and change some of the variables there
    you want rag_onspeed or whatever to be 0 etc
    this saves you from having to put in commands every time you start

5. Post #1125
    March 2008
    41 Posts
    rm_rag_onspeed_value That's the one.

6. Post #1126
    March 2009
    1,276 Posts
    rm_rag_onspeed_value That's the one.
    nah if you change the value of that to 0 you'll rag when you move at 0mph
    i.e. always lol
    i think it's just rm_rag_onspeed
    or change rm_rag_onspeed to 10000000000000 or whatever

7. Post #1127
    August 2009
    490 Posts
    change rm_rag_onspeed to 10000000000000 or whatever
    Try changing it to rm_rag_onspeed 1500. It works fine for me at 1500.

8. Post #1128
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,027 Posts
    What is the default value?

9. Post #1129
    August 2009
    490 Posts
    what is the default value?

10. Post #1130
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,027 Posts
    Ah, thanks.

11. Post #1131
    February 2010
    75 Posts
    Oh, I found two bugs!

I built this turbo District 9 jeep thing with three REALLY BIG 10000power thrusters, and whenever I hit a wall, it would spawn TWO ragdolls of me. One for BailOut, and one for RagMod.

Th second bug is, if you choose a weapon while you're ragdolled, and then de-ragdolize yourself, you don't get the weapon.

12. Post #1132
    March 2009
    1,276 Posts
    Oh, I found two bugs!

I built this turbo District 9 jeep thing with three REALLY BIG 10000power thrusters, and whenever I hit a wall, it would spawn TWO ragdolls of me. One for BailOut, and one for RagMod.

Th second bug is, if you choose a weapon while you're ragdolled, and then de-ragdolize yourself, you don't get the weapon.
    the double ragdoll effect is caused by addons conflicting, it happens without ragmod on a regular basis
    the second thing isnt really a bug, you wouldnt be able to equip weapons in ragdoll mode anyway because that feature hasn't even been made

13. Post #1133
    February 2010
    75 Posts
    the double ragdoll effect is caused by addons conflicting, it happens without ragmod on a regular basis
    the second thing isnt really a bug, you wouldnt be able to equip weapons in ragdoll mode anyway because that feature hasn't even been made
    Is there still any way I can make ragmod not ragdoll me when I'm in a vehicle?

14. Post #1134
    March 2009
    1,276 Posts
    Is there still any way I can make ragmod not ragdoll me when I'm in a vehicle?
    Get rid of BailOut and keep Ragmod?
    or increase your speed values

15. Post #1135
    February 2010
    75 Posts
    Get rid of BailOut and keep Ragmod?
    or increase your speed values
    I set the speed value to 1000000000.

I think it's a different value right now, but my bitch sister is hogging my GMod right now. (Keep in mind that I am 14, and my mom will not buy my sister her own GMod. FML)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #1136
    August 2009
    490 Posts
    I set the speed value to 1000000000.

I think it's a different value right now, but my bitch sister is hogging my GMod right now. (Keep in mind that I am 14, and my mom will not buy my sister her own GMod. FML)
    Why would your (bitch) sister want to play gmod?

17. Post #1137
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,681 Posts
    the same reason most people do

you can do ~anything~

18. Post #1138
    February 2010
    75 Posts
    Why would your (bitch) sister want to play gmod?
    She just likes to.

19. Post #1139
    August 2009
    490 Posts
    She just likes to.
    I've never heard of a girl who liked to play games on the computer...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

20. Post #1140
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,681 Posts
    your logic is damn terrible. how old are you? not often do i see someone criticize a girl that plays video games that isn't like 10. goddamn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1141
    August 2009
    490 Posts
    your logic is damn terrible. how old are you? not often do i see someone criticize a girl that plays video games that isn't like 10. goddamn.
    Alright, I took that part off, god man. No need to go and call a guy "like 10".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

22. Post #1142
    November 2007
    458 Posts
    Alright, I took that part off, god man. No need to go and call a guy "like 10".

It's necessary if your acting like one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1143
    February 2010
    75 Posts
    I also notice I can't distentigrate with RagMod enabled.

24. Post #1144
    August 2009
    490 Posts
    Bump

Also, what is this http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=69554 ?
    It seems like the new version, but if you die you can't ragdoll and it has rappel and grab.

25. Post #1145
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,648 Posts
    It's broken. Deal with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #1146
    CyberGmod Founder PropHuntv2 Home
    May 2009
    944 Posts
    Bump

Also, what is this http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=69554 ?
    It seems like the new version, but if you die you can't ragdoll and it has rappel and grab.
    That is indeed the new (BETA) version, but i patched it up and it now works fine... You can find this fixed version over at Garrysmod.org or alternatively the link below:

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=101275

I dont know how to make the images garry's mod download links though :|
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

27. Post #1147
    March 2009
    1,276 Posts
    Thanks man :) endless fun is to be had when ragmod and gibmod are enabled while jumping off tall objects

28. Post #1148
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    375 Posts
    World's biggest bump... Thanks for that upload, btw.

29. Post #1149
    June 2010
    4 Posts
    How exactly do you choose a radgoll to ragdolize? Mine always is a dead corpse that can't move ^^;

30. Post #1150
    The TRUE Holly
    August 2008
    1,784 Posts
    I cant set blood, i cant set the speed that is needed to ragdolize, where is everything? D:

31. Post #1151
    March 2009
    1,276 Posts
    I cant set blood, i cant set the speed that is needed to ragdolize, where is everything? D:
    There are two versions of this mod;

Ragmod V3 is the one with all the editable variables but no livemotion control

the Ragmod which people have unofficially uploaded is the WIP version which has livemotion but no editable variables
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #1152
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    375 Posts
    There are two versions of this mod;

Ragmod V3 is the one with all the editable variables but no livemotion control

the Ragmod which people have unofficially uploaded is the WIP version which has livemotion but no editable variables
    Well, the variables are editable, but you would have to edit them in the mod's lua file for them to stay permanent.

33. Post #1153
    April 2009
    87 Posts
    hey i am wondering if anyone kept the ragmod testing may 19 file cause so far i think that was the best version of ragmod

34. Post #1154
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,648 Posts
    learn to read the thread. Scroll up a few posts.

35. Post #1155
    March 2009
    1,276 Posts
    hey i am wondering if anyone kept the ragmod testing may 19 file cause so far i think that was the best version of ragmod
    and in case your incredibly impaired sight cannot locate said post, here

http://www.facepunch.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1146

36. Post #1156
    November 2009
    27 Posts
    and in case your incredibly impaired sight cannot locate said post, here

http://www.facepunch.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1146
    is there any way someone can upload that version on to file front or somthing cuz im having problems with gmod.org
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

37. Post #1157
    August 2007
    489 Posts
    is there any way someone can upload that version on to file front or somthing cuz im having problems with gmod.org
    Please and correct grammar might have gotten you further with that.

38. Post #1158
    March 2009
    1,276 Posts
    i hope that you really are having problems and haven't just been banned from gmod for saying dickish things, in which case, i hope you've learnt your lesson
    i'll PM you the link

39. Post #1159
    November 2009
    27 Posts
    haha sorry about the grammar I normaly use good grammar but as soon as i heard that it had live motion i wanted to try out :) and the problems im having is the page lagg when i click on it because of the comments loading and it freezes the internet :( thanks for uploading the link man your the best! XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #1160
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,647 Posts
    haha sorry about the grammar I normaly use good grammar but as soon as i heard that it had live motion i wanted to try out :) and the problems im having is the page lagg when i click on it because of the comments loading and it freezes the internet :( thanks for uploading the link man your the best! XD
    Then use it, grammar is widely used on this forum. So you should use grammar or people will think you're an idiot.