1. Post #1
    July 2008
    684 Posts
    Well, here's some text. Enjoy it. Question states all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

2. Post #2

April 2009
    40 Posts
    Easy answer, don't. Admins who do that ruin the RP as they either buy a ton of shit like guns, or start randomly giving it out/ getting tricked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    i'd rather kill myself tbh
    June 2005
    2,474 Posts
    Easy answer, don't. Admins who do that ruin the RP as they either buy a ton of shit like guns, or start randomly giving it out/ getting tricked.
    This, you ruin the fucking point of RP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    February 2009
    2 Posts
    Press F1 and learn to read. >.>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    September 2009
    3 Posts
    i need to know how to give urself money also
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete New Zealand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    rp_setmoney [nickname] [moneyamount]

Obviously with no brackets, and do it via rcon or console. I think the command is right... It's either that or rp_setwallet. There's also rp_setsalary [nickname] [amount]

Have fun with that... if you're that kind of admin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    109 Posts
    Yeah. Its Rp_setmoney NICKNAMEHERE AMMOUNT

NINJA :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Saudi Arabia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Stardust crusader
    March 2009
    2,851 Posts
    NINJA :P
    By like 10 hours
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    April 2009
    263 Posts
    So no, not ninja.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    December 2008
    67 Posts
    Hey guys he doesn't care what you think he asked a question, answer it or don't post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    June 2013
    21 Posts
    --oh fuck didn't see how old this was---

(User was banned for this post ("dumb bump" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    February 2011
    4,276 Posts
    Actually he needs to know how to give money to players and himself. It's useful for events.

Edited:

Wait what the hell, the thread is from 2009? God fucking damn it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Dennab
    March 2012
    43 Posts
    guiz i just made mehsawlf 1e0+992

(User was banned for this post ("shitpost" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Ireland Show Events Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    i love everyone
    Dennab
    December 2010
    3,351 Posts
    nice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    I will take every opportunity to remind you that I'm not gay
    January 2010
    5,961 Posts
    Buzz off, necromancer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)