1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,430 Posts
    Requirements:

[list][*] Hex Editor[/list]
    Tutorial:

[list][*]Open your *.MDL, and change "3000" with "2D00"[*]Open your *.VVD, and change "0500" with "0400"[/list]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Turkey Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    January 2009
    201 Posts
    They work in Gmod?

Fuckin' awesome.

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,550 Posts
    Me wantses.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,748 Posts
    Amazing, I got Zeno Clash for my birthday, this will help me out a LOOT. Thanks.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,916 Posts
    Now we just need someone to code up something that does this automatically, and then copies all the folders directly to the GMod folder!

6. Post #6
    Dennab
    March 2008
    149 Posts
    AWSOME! :D cant wait to make silly poses with Father-Mother xD

7. Post #7
    September 2001
    12,435 Posts
    Watch this space :)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,994 Posts
    Watch this space :)
    Yesssssss.... *slow armpump*

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,023 Posts

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    6,031 Posts
    One problem. Where do I get Hex Editor!?

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,430 Posts

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,916 Posts
    XVI32 and HeXeD are both pretty good.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    6,031 Posts
    Another problem. I can't find what I'm supposed to be changing! It's all just a bunch of gibberish.

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    8,165 Posts
    You guys are aware of that around this or next week, the developers themselves are going to publish DLC + Gmod support for all the models?...

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    6,031 Posts
    Yes, but people such as myself don't want to wait that long :fuckyou:

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,844 Posts
    Nevermind.

It seems like character ragdolls still can't be open even using this method.

17. Post #17
    April 2009
    2 Posts
    Guys... we're getting closer to releasing the stuff. Just today we were fooling around putting some of the models in a test map and throwing them around with the Phys-gun. The Mucalosaurus's (dinosaur things) look hilarious! Still have to fix and test some stuff... but patience.

The pack should include around 50 creatures/characters + other stuff... so patience, patience.

*I'm a developer of Zeno Clash

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,916 Posts
    Another problem. I can't find what I'm supposed to be changing! It's all just a bunch of gibberish.
    Open it up with the editor, then do a search for those values. change them accordingly, and save the file. put them in your GMod folder and they should show up after doing a search cache refresh.

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    6,031 Posts
    Guys... we're getting closer to releasing the stuff. Just today we were fooling around putting some of the models in a test map and throwing them around with the Phys-gun. The Mucalosaurus's (dinosaur things) look hilarious! Still have to fix and test some stuff... but patience.

The pack should include around 50 creatures/characters + other stuff... so patience, patience.

I'm curious about one thing. How are you going to package this? Is it going to be a big pack, or a patch?

20. Post #20
    Gold Member

June 2007
    2,290 Posts
    Now I GOTTA get this game!

21. Post #21
    August 2008
    456 Posts
    Is this game worth getting?

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,430 Posts
    Yes.

23. Post #23
    August 2008
    456 Posts
    Ok, downloading demo...Let's see if it's worth 15 of my sweet, sweet moolah :P

24. Post #24
    April 2009
    954 Posts
    Will we get the models without having Zeno Clash or do you need it? Probably a stupid question.

25. Post #25
    July 2008
    149 Posts
    You'll need Zeno Clash.

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,668 Posts

Holy sheet.
    Zawsom!

27. Post #27
    July 2008
    149 Posts

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,157 Posts
    Damn, now I have to get this game (even though I don't know what it is about). But that's one kickass crab so I'll get it anyways.

29. Post #29
    April 2009
    2 Posts
    I'm curious about one thing. How are you going to package this? Is it going to be a big pack, or a patch?
    Still not sure how we'll pack the stuff. It'll probably be a big pack. We're still overlooking all the details. Hopefully I'll post some screens around on Monday or something.

30. Post #30

April 2009
    1 Posts
    ohay guise

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    2,001 Posts
    Still not sure how we'll pack the stuff. It'll probably be a big pack. We're still overlooking all the details. Hopefully I'll post some screens around on Monday or something.
    Make if a GCF, then gmod can just mount it?

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    6,031 Posts
    What you COULD do is make it an .exe file. Of course, that's probably what you'll be doing...

33. Post #33

May 2009
    1 Posts
    Hey hybrid f4 how did you get halo 3 odst? can you let me know?

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,430 Posts
    What are you talking about?

35. Post #35
    May 2009
    33 Posts
    Thanks for doing that for Garry's Mod . A lot of work i presume. I've bought Zeno Clash the details are very nice and it's a good game ! (Sorry if my english is bad)

36. Post #36
    May 2010
    2 Posts
    This doesn't work for me. All this does is create an invisible ragdoll. Perhaps I did it wrong, but a bit more than two lines of text, maybe even a video, would have helped.
    Can someone explain this a bit more thouroughly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,060 Posts
    This doesn't work for me. All this does is create an invisible ragdoll. Perhaps I did it wrong, but a bit more than two lines of text, maybe even a video, would have helped.
    Can someone explain this a bit more thouroughly?
    Way to bump a year old thread. But if you don't know, then try visiting the ACE team forums, they might have some help there.

38. Post #38
    May 2010
    2 Posts
    Way to bump a year old thread. But if you don't know, then try visiting the ACE team forums, they might have some help there.
    I already did, and they redirected me here.
    Even though most models were released in a certain DLC, some models weren't. Those are the ones I'm trying to import.

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    6,031 Posts
    Yeah, like the golden Ghat clones from the Pit? As it was stated, character ragdolls don't seem to work.

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    13,070 Posts
    Odd, I seem to be able to decompile the ghat models, except they don't seem to have a head :~