1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,815 Posts

The Beatles is the best rock band EVER.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 130Disagree x 48Dumb x 5Late x 4Artistic x 3Friendly x 2Bad Spelling x 2Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,106 Posts
    False.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb x 179Agree x 90Disagree x 53Funny x 3Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,815 Posts
    Hell Naw. Yall be reppin in Beatles territory
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 55Funny Funny x 13Disagree Disagree x 9Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    March 2009
    15 Posts
    actually it is not true or false, it is a matter of opinion. personally I think that they are amazing and if it weren't for their inspiration then we wouldn't some of the awesome-ass bands we have today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 56Disagree Disagree x 7Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    March 2009
    2 Posts
    True ^ :\
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    July 2008
    64 Posts
    Although they did have some select good singles, a lot of their songs seemed very dull, kind of 'fillers' I guess.

This thread also needs the best song ever.

Happiness is a Warm Gun

Happiness is a Warm Gun(Across the Universe version)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    November 2008
    4,641 Posts
    We're singing Beatles in Revue in my choir.

It has gotten me into the Beatles, although I still don't like their music for the most part.

Michelle
    Yesterday
    Let It Be
    Elenore Rigby
    All You Need Is Love
    Hey Jude
    Can't Buy Me Love
    Hard Days Night

Those are the only songs of theirs I like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb x 8Bad Spelling x 2Optimistic x 2Informative x 1Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    823 Posts
    No Day Tripper?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #9
    churboi austin
    October 2007
    12,966 Posts
    The Beatles pwn.

The Long and Winding Road is amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    r. panda is a racist and ibuwebu is mai waifu
    Dennab
    May 2006
    12,080 Posts
    Woke up
    got outta bed
    dragged a comb across my head

Sgt. Pepper > God
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 14Bad Spelling x 2Dumb x 1Zing x 1Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    1,028 Posts
    I love the Beatles. They are a really awesome band.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Philippines Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2005
    4,680 Posts
    Sgt Pepper's is an amazing album

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    3,914 Posts
    You forgot my favorite!

Yesterday:

I didn't really used to like them, but my tastes have changed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    257 Posts
    Hey, Bungalow Bill, what did you kill?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    4,661 Posts
    I got no car and it's breaking my heart
    But I've found a driver and that's a start

I love the Beatles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    978 Posts
    The Beatles has sold over one billion songs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 17Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Facepunch iSeries!
    November 2007
    4,363 Posts
    I recommend listening to the mono versions of their songs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,667 Posts
    I like "I feel fine", because the music is just beautiful. I could listen to the start for years.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    January 2009
    16 Posts
    I love the Beatles so much, I've learned the basic tune of around 150 of their songs, and I know 5 of them well on the piano. Also, is it just me, or is John Lennon really cute?

And best songs ever:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 8 (list)

20. Post #20

April 2009
    2 Posts
    [QUOTE=tasty-man;14922256]The Beatles is the best rock band EVER.
    [

yeah i really like the beatles. been a fan for ages. i remember i went to liverpool and we went to all the places like abby road (they had to paint abby road on the wall becasue people kept stealing the sign) there not a rock band as we know today so its hard to say that but although i like them pink floyed would have to be the best rock band of all time. also just a quick not "the bealtes is the best rock band" doesn't even make sence! talk about bad grammer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 5Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    February 2007
    234 Posts
    [QUOTE=redpaintG;14926222]
    [

yeah i really like the beatles. been a fan for ages. i remember i went to liverpool and we went to all the places like abby road (they had to paint abby road on the wall becasue people kept stealing the sign) there not a rock band as we know today so its hard to say that but although i like them pink floyed would have to be the best rock band of all time. also just a quick not "the bealtes is the best rock band" doesn't even make sence! talk about bad grammer.
    You are talking about bad grammar?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    6,841 Posts
    If you like The Beatles you should really look up Harry Nilsson. I think it was John Lennons best friend and all too. Either way, they have a connection.
    The Beatles are pretty good. But in my opinion, they're not the best rock band.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    4,229 Posts
    Needs more Taxman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

24. Post #24
    June 2008
    35 Posts
    Correction; Coldplay is the best rock band ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Disagree x 97Funny x 14Dumb x 13Optimistic x 4Agree x 2Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    2,783 Posts
    Two songs of theirs I particularly like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #26
    December 2006
    200 Posts
    nope
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 25Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    March 2009
    238 Posts
    God, I remember the first time that I listened to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band from beginning to end. My mind was blown! The Beatles are just incredible. If you want to know more about 'em, go out and buy a book called Can't Buy Me Love. It's the best biographical novel on The Beatles available.

28. Post #28
    September 2007
    170 Posts
    Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,351 Posts
    LOL. Coldplay is not better than The Beatles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    923 Posts
    I love The Beatles; just recently picked up Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,815 Posts
    Coldplay isn't even rock. It's all slow and sad music.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    August 2008
    790 Posts
    IN AN OCTOPUSES GARDEN, IN THE SHADE!
    IT'S BEEN A HAAAARD DAY'S NIGHT!
    I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Beatles <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    2,437 Posts
    I like "I feel fine", because the music is just beautiful. I could listen to the start for years.
    YESSS

also, the beatles rockband comes out this summer!!

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,815 Posts
    YESSS

also, the beatles rockband comes out this summer!!
    Great just what we need. A bunch of pre-mature kids getting into music they have no idea about just because of a video game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13 (list)

35. Post #35
    July 2008
    64 Posts
    Great just what we need. A bunch of pre-mature kids getting into music they have no idea about just because of a video game
    Everyone needs to know about the beatles, whether they understand them or not.

Correction; Coldplay is the faggiest rock band ever.
    fix'd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    376 Posts
    "Yer Blues", "Blackbird", "Come Together", "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey", "Let It Be", and "Hey Jude" are just a few of the best songs ever.

Leave forever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    January 2009
    16 Posts
    Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
    Love that one. And for the record, this is NOT about LSD, it was inspired by a drawing his kid made, but the song is based on Alice in Wonderland (a drug story) and acid trips.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,351 Posts
    News-Flash. This has already happened. And I'm guessing the people who actually grew up during the time of The Beatles see you this way.

39. Post #39
    June 2008
    35 Posts

Leave forever.
    Fucking make me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,156 Posts
    You all should see the Movie " Across the Universe"
    Awesome movie. All the music is Beatles songs And the characters are named after songs as well.

MUST SEE!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete New Zealand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)