1. Post #161
    January 2009
    680 Posts
    Sorry guys, I really tried to do this, but I'm not made for creating model, I'm made to create maps!
    But maybe I'll make a Plasmacutter-SWEP, because Viewmodels are very easy too me ^^
    Some weeks ago, I ported the Chinese Assaultrifle from Fallout 3 ( http://life-of-brian.com/wp-content/...5-45-17-81.png )for the
    Source Engine, maybe I'll ulpload in a few days...
    The only problem is, that I can't script with LUA :(
    I'd never really tried to learn it,so if I would make a Plasmacutter-SWEP, somebody else (maybe from this community) would need to create the LUA-Script.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #162
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,345 Posts
    Sorry guys, I really tried to do this, but I'm not made for creating model, I'm made to create maps!
    But maybe I'll make a Plasmacutter-SWEP, because Viewmodels are very easy too me ^^
    Some weeks ago, I ported the Chinese Assaultrifle from Fallout 3 ( http://life-of-brian.com/wp-content/...5-45-17-81.png )for the
    The only problem is, that I can't script with LUA :(
    I'd never really tried to learn it,so if I would make a Plasmacutter-SWEP, somebody else (maybe from this community) would need to create the LUA-Script.
    Didn't have to bump the thread, we already knew you were not going to do this or complete it. We have lost hope for this crap long ago, since apparently its "impossible" to do.

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    if someone were to get me rips of the models that are in poses not to bad... I could rig and import them

4. Post #164
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,326 Posts
    Why?
    That's like uploading a ported main character from MW2 and saying "Hey guys, I don't think anyone has done this before so I decided to release this."
    http://www.facepunch.com/showthread....lout-3-Weapons

5. Post #165
    January 2009
    680 Posts
    Why?
    That's like uploading a ported main character from MW2 and saying "Hey guys, I don't think anyone has done this before so I decided to release this."
    Bullshit! My work was senceless :(

Edited:

if someone were to get me rips of the models that are in poses not to bad... I could rig and import them
    I could give you my rips...
    Just tell me which character or enemy and what fileextension you need and we will
    see if you can do this...

6. Post #166
    January 2009
    680 Posts
    Why?
    Wait! Did they just ported the worldmodels?
    Because I ported the viewmodel...

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,345 Posts
    Please, for gods sake, stop bumping this thread. Just private message that to him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #168
    July 2010
    15 Posts
    Any news on the Necros or Isaac?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,326 Posts
    Didn't have to bump the thread, we already knew you were not going to do this or complete it. We have lost hope for this crap long ago, since apparently its "impossible" to do.

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,163 Posts
    oh look, this thread again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    October 2009
    2,241 Posts
    Dawn of the Dead Tread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Italy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #172
    March 2010
    1,031 Posts
    *Bump*Don't you Dare die on me!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts
    *Bump*Don't you Dare die on me!
    It died a few months ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    aliensoldier
    gave me some rips im actually working on them, if I can fix these uvs, he riped his head to, so I can make his basic suit body group his helm and give him face posing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #175
    March 2010
    1,031 Posts
    It died a few months ago.
    Damn I Love Dead Space But Okay I'll stop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #176
    January 2011
    13 Posts
    so no-one has anymore news on this? :C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    January 2009
    680 Posts
    Ok guys, the show can go on! The UV's are fixed and I hope plasmid already startet rigging the models ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    January 2011
    13 Posts
    Hooray finally my life has meaning again :D

19. Post #179
    June 2010
    176 Posts
    Let it die
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    December 2010
    612 Posts
    I wouldn't say let it die, but it's close to Dead Space's 2 release lol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

21. Post #181
    January 2011
    48 Posts
    I wouldn't say how close DS2 is to being released either. Let's just have our fingers crossed that Plasmid and aliensoldier can complete these ports.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #182
    January 2011
    13 Posts
    same here :D

23. Post #183
    October 2010
    485 Posts
    Just let it die.Maybe someone will make the DS2 models witch will probably be much cooler
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Bulgaria Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #184
    March 2010
    1,031 Posts
    Did I revive this Thread No The People Did!

25. Post #185
    January 2011
    13 Posts
    Yay peoples :p

26. Post #186
    January 2009
    680 Posts
    Just let it die.Maybe someone will make the DS2 models witch will probably be much cooler
    WTF, you are kidding, right?! Did anybody here played the DS2 Demo? The models are the same!
    Of course, there are some new slashers, but some are the same like in DS1, just with new textures.
    If you think so, why don't YOU try to rip the models?
    I'm sure, when Dead Space 2 get's released, we will see many ripped models, but I don't think I'm the only here who wants to see the "orginal Isaac" in his "original suit"
    So shut up and let us work if you can't do it better.
    It's everytime the same, let the other's do the work for you...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #187
    January 2011
    13 Posts
    yep your not the only one, i want him tooo

28. Post #188
    July 2010
    5,356 Posts
    WTF, you are kidding, right?! Did anybody here played the DS2 Demo? The models are the same!
    Of course, there are some new slashers, but some are the same like in DS1, just with new textures.
    If you think so, why don't YOU try to rip the models?
    I'm sure, when Dead Space 2 get's released, we will see many ripped models, but I don't think I'm the only here who wants to see the "orginal Isaac" in his "original suit"
    They have a suit similar to the original one in DS2. There are different suit types that have different functions in DS2. That suit you see in the demo and in all the screenshots is actually the best suit in the game and you probably won't get it 'til the end of the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    5,508 Posts
    It'd be kickass to port Isaac's Advanced Suit from DS2. Perhaps with a bodygroup to switch from his faceposable head and the helmet.
    Now that would be awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    why are people saying let it die when im already rigging it lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #191
    July 2010
    5,356 Posts
    Mental retardation perhaps?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #192
    January 2009
    680 Posts
    Yeah, I already started rigging an Exploder. But this time I have much more experience with that.
    I hope this time I can complete this...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    January 2011
    13 Posts
    YES THANK GOD....i luv you :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #194
    March 2010
    1,024 Posts
    Awesome :D there are necromorphs?

35. Post #195
    March 2010
    1,031 Posts
    I Knew It Yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

36. Post #196
    January 2011
    13 Posts
    OMG XD that was the best video i have ever seen XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

37. Post #197
    WTF, you are kidding, right?!
    I agree, i cant wait for these Models.

38. Post #198
    March 2010
    1,031 Posts
    that was the best video i have ever seen XD
    Thanks

39. Post #199
    January 2009
    680 Posts
    with a bodygroup to switch from his faceposable head and the helmet.
    Now that would be awesome.
    How about a faceposable head for this guy ;)
    http://img842.imageshack.us/f/unbenanntid.png/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    5,508 Posts
    How about a faceposable head for this guy ;)
    http://img842.imageshack.us/f/unbenanntid.png/
    Haha. Exploder? Looking good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)