1. Post #681
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    IN THE DARK, i dont like it... what

2. Post #682
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    13,027 Posts
    Quite obviously he is talking about the dark machine.

3. Post #683
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    Holy sushi fisher, the dead space 2 patch is even worse than the savefile that has all the suits

4. Post #684
    I'm The Archangel Of Virtue
    February 2010
    4,014 Posts
    Omg im dying for a slasher model!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #685
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,904 Posts
    Omg im dying for a slasher model!!!!
    Patience.

6. Post #686
    February 2010
    4,014 Posts
    Patience.
    yes, i need patience, i guess my movie idea will have to wait :\ still one thing that boggles me, earlier in this thread i saw pictures of a perfectly good slasher, infector, and another. why has that not been uploaded yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #687
    May 2010
    17,904 Posts
    yes, i need patience, i guess my movie idea will have to wait :\ still one thing that boggles me, earlier in this thread i saw pictures of a perfectly good slasher, infector, and another. why has that not been uploaded yet?
    Read the dates.

They aint comin' any time soon bro, they're most likely lost.

8. Post #688
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,163 Posts
    Actually I still have them, but the rigging is pretty awful.

9. Post #689
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,313 Posts
    Liar.

10. Post #690
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,163 Posts
    what?

11. Post #691
    February 2010
    4,014 Posts
    if your not done rigging then why did you successfully get those pics? if you still have those files work on them because they look pretty much done :D

or you could just upload what you have? no?

12. Post #692
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,313 Posts
    Not really.

13. Post #693
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,163 Posts
    if your not done rigging then why did you successfully get those pics? if you still have those files work on them because they look pretty much done :D

or you could just upload what you have? no?
    I was a terrible rigger back then.

I want to release quality, not shit.
    Not really.
    Get out of my head.

14. Post #694
    February 2010
    4,014 Posts
    I was a terrible rigger back then.

I want to release quality, not shit.
    that is very understandable, but if you say you were a terrible rigger back then, why not revisit those models and see if they could be bettered, i mean look at the pics you posted, and those were soo long ago, they could have definetly been done by now, but im not saying that i could do any of this.

another q, is rigging related to posing and bone structure?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #695
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,163 Posts
    To be honest, I rather want to work on new stuff I havn't worked on before. And these guys here are better porters then me anyways, so just be patience.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

16. Post #696
    February 2010
    4,014 Posts
    http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7...rklillwasa.jpg i mean this too, will we ever see this surface?

has anyone originally working on these projects already confirmed they're stopping?

Edited:

To be honest, I rather want to work on new stuff I havn't worked on before. And these guys here are better porters then me anyways, so just be patience.
    i wasn't aware of the others my mistake

i mean, these pictures look amazing! i just dont understand how they cant be in gmod already.

17. Post #697
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,313 Posts
    Liar once again, he just mad. In Rage.

18. Post #698
    February 2010
    4,014 Posts
    Liar once again, he just mad. In Rage.
    that makes me angry, iv seen to many dead space related addons for games like gmod stop when so much progress was made. isnt it possible if you gave your models to one of the better riggers and he/she could perfect it?

19. Post #699
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,163 Posts
    http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7...rklillwasa.jpg i mean this too, will we ever see this surface?

has anyone originally working on these projects already confirmed they're stopping?

Edited:

i wasn't aware of the others my mistake

i mean, these pictures look amazing! i just dont understand how they cant be in gmod already.
    Models don't have to be good or finished to be in gmod.

Edited:

that makes me angry, iv seen to many dead space related addons for games like gmod stop when so much progress was made. isnt it possible if you gave your models to one of the better riggers and he/she could perfect it?
    Sure Nexus can do it, can't ya boy?

20. Post #700
    February 2010
    4,014 Posts
    well, then if you cant live with uploaded not professional files, why not just give your work to someone who actually wants to complete this project, of course they would give credit to you. but why, are those files just going to sit around for ages now, why do you still have them?

21. Post #701
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,313 Posts

Edited:

Then release them if that the case, hot shot.

22. Post #702
    February 2010
    4,014 Posts
    Then release them if that the case, hot shot.
    i agree, if nexus is good rigger, and actually wants to finish this project. why not just give him your work? he could finish it.

23. Post #703
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,313 Posts
    Lillwasa said no to me. :I

Edited:

Edited:

Stop lying lillwasa. You're just mad.

24. Post #704
    February 2010
    4,014 Posts
    well what is "rigging" anyway? im sure i could manage and do with problems, i just really want to see my movie idea come to life.

25. Post #705
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,163 Posts
    And Nexus was blame.

26. Post #706
    February 2010
    4,014 Posts
    listen, what is up with you two, seriously, i dont understand why you are fighting. lilwasa people do it all the time, they upload their "unfinised" work and let the community work with it, lilwasa go back to the time you were determined to finish those necro models. if you gave it to someone better they could perfect it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #707
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,313 Posts
    And Nexus was blame.
    And lillwasa was butthurt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #708
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,163 Posts
    well what is "rigging" anyway? im sure i could manage and do with problems, i just really want to see my movie idea come to life.
    "Rigging" is when you weight vertices to the ragdolls skeleton.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #709
    February 2010
    4,014 Posts
    i still dont see why these necro models couldnt have been finished by now... i think everyone should just friggin work together, if you guys did more of that probably everything from deadspace could be ported into gmod.

30. Post #710
    May 2010
    17,904 Posts
    i still dont see why these necro models couldnt have been finished by now... i think everyone should just friggin work together, if you guys did more of that probably everything from deadspace could be ported into gmod.
    I know shit about modeling/porting/ripping and even I know thats not as easy as it sounds.

31. Post #711
    February 2010
    4,014 Posts
    I know shit about modeling/porting/ripping and even I know thats not as easy as it sounds.
    but if everyone actually making these models were working together, im sure all this would be done by now

32. Post #712
    May 2010
    17,904 Posts
    but if everyone actually making these models were working together, im sure all this would be done by now
    Er, no, how are they suppose to do that exactly?

33. Post #713
    February 2010
    4,014 Posts
    Er, no, how are they suppose to do that exactly?
    one person isnt good at rigging but can get the model for someone who cant, that person who has the model gives it to the one whos better at rigging, he riggs it, and so on.. its very simple just everyone has some sort of beef with each other

so wait, are people even still working on this? or has everyone givin up or stopped, especially for the security soldier guy.. who is working on that model, and who specificly is working on the necros?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #714
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    one person isnt good at rigging but can get the model for someone who cant, that person who has the model gives it to the one whos better at rigging, he riggs it, and so on.. its very simple just everyone has some sort of beef with each other

so wait, are people even still working on this? or has everyone givin up or stopped, especially for the security soldier guy.. who is working on that model, and who specificly is working on the necros?
    ok, stop it, just stop, no one is fighting :D no one said they stopped, yes this is hard to do, your not doing anything by telling us we have to work together lol, why hasnt it been done yet? cause we all have a life and dont feel like coming home and working for some kids movie idea, will this be done? YES GOD YEEEES it will, when? eh iduno let me get a beer and try to rig some shit im kinda feelin lazy right now... but really, just wait
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #715
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    anyways, i was talking about the "suit" you just passed to some friend,nexus.

36. Post #716
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    madre de dios, you surely did a mess when i was sleeping,well im gonna still wait what i have to wait for some news

37. Post #717
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,497 Posts

Rigging is the easy part, problem is getting the models out in one piece. I don't know about the other guys, but I'm still waiting on a better str unpacker and better geo scripts for max.

38. Post #718
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,313 Posts
    Rigging is the easy part, problem is getting the models out in one piece. I don't know about the other guys, but I'm still waiting on a better str unpacker and better geo scripts for max.
    When you get the hang of it, yah. Though least to say, there a lot to rig around the chest, lot of balancing there.

Edited:

madre de dios, you surely did a mess when i was sleeping,well im gonna still wait what i have to wait for some news
    I still do not understand what you're talking about. So stop with the hints and just spill it, And who exactly been telling you this to begin with.

39. Post #719
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,832 Posts
    if you are angry then do it yourself
    don't expect everyone to do everything for you because you want it , jeez.

40. Post #720
    January 2009
    677 Posts

Come on man, just be patient. Nobody here stopped working, but plasmid is right, we all have a real life.
    And the Slasher and other models are already in work, I don't know how often we had to say this while following the thread...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)