325 Posts
    DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!

but im still prefering the hacker suit ragdoll, it has a more civilian look

2. Post #882
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    5,582 Posts

hell yeah motherfucker
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 5Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #883
    July 2009
    325 Posts

hell yeah motherfucker
    Crazy Ass Engineer is credit to team

4. Post #884
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,323 Posts
    Been some time now, have been working on it for days, Just about done, with plasmid and i, on this.
    All suits fixed from missing models or gaps, smooth, rigged and face posed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

5. Post #885
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    Been some time now, have been working on it for days, Just about done, with plasmid and i, on this.
    All suits fixed from missing models or gaps, smooth, rigged and face posed.
    Nexus and plasmid are credit to team (aliensoldier is also credit too) :D,Time for step 4?

6. Post #886
    I'm The Archangel Of Virtue
    February 2010
    4,051 Posts
    IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT NEW ISAAC MODEL! i smell an idea for another short film :P

7. Post #887
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT NEW ISAAC MODEL! i smell an idea for another short film :P
    you should try to do it on a titan station like city now

8. Post #888
    February 2010
    4,051 Posts
    you should try to do it on a titan station like city now
    my new video "isaac flying from one side of titan station to other" :P meaby

i should just do a bunch of mini movies that relate to intense parts of the game :D like for instance the train.

9. Post #889
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,323 Posts
    So here where we're going. Either have all suits bodygroup as one, though, only half the suits can be bodygroup into one mdl, so there will be 2 or 3 mdl with it.

Or, just have them each separately, so there will be 6 mdl, but with skin group from the reskins, while the first method will not.

Rate disagree for first, or agree for 2nd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

10. Post #890
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    The 6 mdls metod is more efective, more reskins, and less confusion looking into the bodygroups...

jeezus the vintage suit is more thinner than i thought
    and the agility advanced suit, its just looks like something spiderman would wear,just look at the black lines on the suit helmet

so... is this the end? after almost 2 years, and 23 f**king pages, this is it? or we must wait a little longer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #891
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,323 Posts
    The security suit has butt loads of skins, i can barely only keep 2 reskins on it, for skin group. I will however, include all the reskin in a folder, for people to edit or switch off. As for now, the security suit can only switch 2 reskins unfortunately.

12. Post #892
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    The security suit has butt loads of skins, i can barely only keep 2 reskins on it, for skin group. I will however, include all the reskin in a folder, for people to edit or switch off. As for now, the security suit can only switch 2 reskins unfortunately.
    if i were you, i would create another pair of models based on the skins of the security suit... not ALL reskins of the suit, just the best ones

But the Zealot Suit its a must have

13. Post #893
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,323 Posts
    if i were you, i would create another pair of models based on the skins of the security suit... not ALL reskins of the suit, just the best ones
    Ya alright. But as i said, there's a lot of them, 4 times more skin than the rest of them, i guess EA like the security suit. I need to know exactly which would be popular to put up that is.

14. Post #894
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    Ya alright. But as i said, there's a lot of them, 4 times more skin than the rest of them, i guess EA like the security suit. I need to know exactly which would be popular to put up that is.
    I think the Zealot Suit and the Patrol Rig should be, but its only my humble opinion

Edited:

But... i think someone will prefer the soldier rig or its elite version

15. Post #895
    July 2010
    5,395 Posts
    my new video "isaac flying from one side of titan station to other" :P meaby

i should just do a bunch of mini movies that relate to intense parts of the game :D like for instance the train.
    The idea of welding a camera to the Issac ragdoll and tossing him off of the tallest building in gm_bigcity comes to mind. I actually feel like doing something like that right now.

16. Post #896
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    860 Posts
    I liked the soldier rig myself, but that was DLC so I'm not sure if that's in there in the PC game files, the arctic recon rig was pretty cool too

17. Post #897
    June 2010
    37 Posts
    Its so beautiful...

18. Post #898
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,152 Posts
    FANTASTIC!!!
    THE SUIT!!!

THiS MEHDI IS ONE COOL STUFF!

19. Post #899
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts
    If you guys have the texture for the Prima RIG, that'd be awesome to include tossed somewhere in the folders. If not, I could probably put one together after release and toss it out for people to use.

20. Post #900
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,491 Posts
    Hey, now that Severed is out, maybe it's possible to get the new stuff in too.

Still waiting for survivors though.

21. Post #901
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Hey, now that Severed is out, maybe it's possible to get the new stuff in too.

Still waiting for survivors though.
    out for the consoles

22. Post #902
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,323 Posts
    I think the Zealot Suit and the Patrol Rig should be, but its only my humble opinion

Edited:

But... i think someone will prefer the soldier rig or its elite version
    Ya, i'll add those. Probably have 3-4 soldier mdl with few skins?

I liked the soldier rig myself, but that was DLC so I'm not sure if that's in there in the PC game files, the arctic recon rig was pretty cool too
    Ya we got those as well, ever since they released them in the update. Plasmid ripped them out, since he has the steam one.

If you guys have the texture for the Prima RIG, that'd be awesome to include tossed somewhere in the folders. If not, I could probably put one together after release and toss it out for people to use.
    I really like the prima too, but, i don't have online for it, nor can plasmid go and keep playing, and find a person with it, so that he can unlock it :(

Unless someone here, who has the game, and unlocked it, can help us here.

But ya, I like to see your old school skinning again :P

Edited:

So here where we're going. Either have all suits bodygroup as one, though, only half the suits can be bodygroup into one mdl, so there will be 2 or 3 mdl with it.

Or, just have them each separately, so there will be 6 mdl, but with skin group from the reskins, while the first method will not.

Rate disagree for first, or agree for 2nd.
    So i guess 2nd method then, but still need some more opinions, about it, if possible. Just give the rating above the original post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #903
    February 2010
    4,051 Posts
    The idea of welding a camera to the Issac ragdoll and tossing him off of the tallest building in gm_bigcity comes to mind. I actually feel like doing something like that right now.
    i did that yesterday :P

Edited:

Ya, i'll add those. Probably have 3-4 soldier mdl with few skins?

Ya we got those as well, ever since they released them in the update. Plasmid ripped them out, since he has the steam one.

I really like the prima too, but, i don't have online for it, nor can plasmid go and keep playing, and find a person with it, so that he can unlock it :(

Unless someone here, who has the game, and unlocked it, can help us here.

But ya, I like to see your old school skinning again :P

Edited:

So i guess 2nd method then, but still need some more opinions, about it, if possible. Just give the rating above the original post.
    are you doing a model of like a dead soldier too, like with the chest all ripped out? just curious

Edited:

my newest gmod short :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #904
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    I wonder if there's any news on the necromorphs

25. Post #905
    February 2010
    4,051 Posts
    I wonder if there's any news on the necromorphs
    my thoughts exactly...

26. Post #906
    All in all, the clock is slow.
    April 2008
    1,675 Posts
    Hunter, where do you get the sounds from? I might like to try one of these myself...

27. Post #907
    February 2010
    4,051 Posts
    Hunter, where do you get the sounds from? I might like to try one of these myself...
    sure, earlier in this thread at about page 20 or so, alien soldier posted some links to a sound pack, it only has a few of the ones i used though, the rest i got myself... but yeah add me as a friend on youtube or subscribe idk.

28. Post #908
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    I remember when i was playing another creepy game... singularity or something like that, the first time i played it i was freaked out, and in the school part when i was alone, i unconsciously started to sing something: and guess what, it was twinkle twinkle little star, just an anecdote

29. Post #909
    I remember when i was playing another creepy game... singularity or something like that, the first time i played it i was freaked out, and in the school part when i was alone, i unconsciously started to sing something: and guess what, it was twinkle twinkle little star, just an anecdote
    You mean Twinkle Twinkle little star was an ANTIdote to your fear? and yes, thats singularity.

30. Post #910
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    You mean Twinkle Twinkle little star was an ANTIdote to your fear? and yes, thats singularity.
    antidote? sometimes, even in that elevator part in chapter 1, when nicole started sing a verse of the song before somersaulting at isaac screaming MAKE US WHOLE!!

dude, i kinda wanted to sing with her, but then i remembered, the bitch want to scare me, so i say FUCKERS!!

31. Post #911
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts
    No, I'm sure he means anecdote, as in a very short little story about something that happened.

But, I dunno about you guys... when Nicole started singing in Dead Space 1, that really reduced the scare factor for me.
    She has a very pretty lullaby voice.

32. Post #912
    January 2009
    685 Posts
    Sorry for not posting updates, but I'm really very busy at this time, the map, the necros, the PM63 and Jill from Resident Evil 5, etc... just the same. And it looks like I became L4D addicted...
    But don't worry, I'll start working on the leaper this week. The Slasher is already finished, at the end I just may improve the collision of the models a bit.
    I have to say it's considerable how plasmid and nexus completed all the models in that time...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

33. Post #913
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,794 Posts

why are people this stupid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

34. Post #914
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    I have to say it's considerable how plasmid and nexus completed all the models in that time...
    Now thats a Conviction

35. Post #915
    February 2010
    4,051 Posts
    i call this one, isaac sittin back relaxin cus he just kicked some ass

36. Post #916
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    Now that i think it, its actually awesome that the model has a helmet prop separately

and id like to call this one

isaac wanting to be an unlockeable character in the next final fantasy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #917
    February 2010
    4,051 Posts
    mk well i call this one "isaacs dead" omg

i just noticed how trrble and sad this is :D

isaac kinda died like that in this video :P

38. Post #918
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts

why are people this stupid
    Because half of them are under the age of 16.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #919
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    mk well i call this one "isaacs dead" omg

i just noticed how trrble and sad this is :D

isaac kinda died like that in this video :P

Sub Zero did a spine rip on him
    FATALITY!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #920
    February 2010
    4,051 Posts
    OMG I JUST FOUND ANOTHER REASON WHY HAVING A SEPARATE HELMET PROP IS AWESOME

ISAAC FWEEMAN!

HAT MAKER!!!

cant wait for those other models, BECAUSE WHEN MORE COME OUT, MORE GMOD SHORTS COME FROM MEH!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)