1. Post #1001
    July 2010
    5,387 Posts
    Issac has survived, but his vocabulary is no longer safe for the Marker changes all...

2. Post #1002

August 2010
    10 Posts
    Alrighty .. now lets talk models, we have 4 models and a 8- or 10 something props.
    the pack alien soldier released and the marker. the necro and 3 suits.
    we getting fat with content!
    so is the fat one in that xmax pack the only necromorph model out or is there somewhere i can get the one in the pic under this or back on page 25 depending or where this get posted

3. Post #1003
    January 2009
    685 Posts
    so is the fat one in that xmax pack the only necromorph model out or is there somewhere i can get the one in the pic under this or back on page 25 depending or where this get posted
    Up to now, the fat one is the only

4. Post #1004
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    Isaac 1st game: .....
    Isaac 2nd game: SHIT FUCK DICK TITS FUCK FUCK HOLY SHIT GOD DAMNIT WHAT THE HELL FUCK HOLY FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I wonder why that is...
    The first time, isaac was afraid, the next time, he went so...fucking...annoyed
    So, he grabbed a flashlight, combined it with a futuristic surgery tool...
    and he got 2 of all necromorph species, putted them inside an ark, AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #1005
    July 2010
    699 Posts
    Isaac 1st game: .....
    Isaac 2nd game: SHIT FUCK DICK TITS FUCK FUCK HOLY SHIT GOD DAMNIT WHAT THE HELL FUCK HOLY FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I wonder why that is...
    Probably since Isaac was only fighting necros in DS1, and in DS2, he has Unitologists, EarthGov, his dead girlfriend that haunts him every five minutes, sometimes wanting to kill him, violent schizophrenia, and hundreds of necros that wanted to kill him, so he's annoyed by the fact that so much..creatures want to kill him, so he will let it out.

6. Post #1006
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    Probably since Isaac was only fighting necros in DS1, and in DS2, he has Unitologists, EarthGov, his dead girlfriend that haunts him every five minutes, sometimes wanting to kill him, violent schizophrenia, and hundreds of necros that wanted to kill him, so he's annoyed by the fact that so much..creatures want to kill him, so he will let it out.
    I would do the same, you know, scream all existing swears while stompting endless alien creatures
    (and knowing that franco dellile was the bad guy all the time)

7. Post #1007
    July 2010
    699 Posts
    I would do the same, you know, scream all existing swears while stompting endless alien creatures
    (and knowing that franco dellile was the bad guy all the time)
    After seeing SO much people getting killed, I doubt that he will even care for Franco, he saw that guy for only 10 seconds, and he got turned into monster.
    Isaac used headbutt of awesomeness on him after.
    Swears are probably stress-reliefs, pretty much like punching, dismembering and stomping the shit out of things, both animate and inanimate.

8. Post #1008
    All in all, the clock is slow.
    April 2008
    1,659 Posts
    I trust this thread is having fun :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #1009
    March 2010
    1,060 Posts
    I trust this thread is having fun :P
    Indeed

10. Post #1010
    I'm The Archangel Of Virtue
    February 2010
    4,048 Posts
    anyone know if people like, foster, hammond, kendra, daina, or nicole are being made, because i dont really wanna do the "isaac were gonna burn for what we did to you" without either isaac straightjacket or foster model.. i really hope some of the main characters get made!

Edited:

as soon as more models come out, ill make more shorts involving them, especially stross, i think ill do the part when hes going to stab isaac, and daina i will do the betrayal part and when he fights the tormentor in space :D

Edited:

these are some pics of the beta version for the foster scene, did this in about, 4 minutes i guess...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #1011
    July 2010
    699 Posts
    anyone know if people like, foster, hammond, kendra, daina, or nicole are being made, because i dont really wanna do the "isaac were gonna burn for what we did to you" without either isaac straightjacket or foster model.. i really hope some of the main characters get made!

Edited:

as soon as more models come out, ill make more shorts involving them, especially stross, i think ill do the part when hes going to stab isaac, and daina i will do the betrayal part and when he fights the tormentor in space :D

Edited:

these are some pics of the beta version for the foster scene, did this in about, 4 minutes i guess...
    I hope so.

The scene's good, maybe you could do something about the lighting, but other than that, it's pretty good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Ukraine Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #1012
    February 2010
    4,048 Posts
    I hope so.

The scene's good, maybe you could do something about the lighting, but other than that, it's pretty good.
    well remember i said its only the beta build for the map, i pretty much jsut made the layout and everything dont worry i will make it beast in the end

13. Post #1013
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    I wonder what kind of suit reskins will have the rest of the models
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #1014
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,884 Posts

Edited:

Edited:

going to be blunt and honest - that is a horrible map. It's even fullbright for crying out loud!
    Can you at least put some lighting in?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #1015
    February 2010
    4,048 Posts
    going to be blunt and honest - that is a horrible map. It's even fullbright for crying out loud!
    Can you at least put some lighting in?
    ITS A BETA, THIS IS HOW I MAKE A MAP, I MAKE A SKELETON OF IT, ITS USUALLY JUST A PHYSICAL LAYOUT OF WHAT IS TO BE, AFTER THAT, I EDIT IT! did you not see the post i did above?

<.<

16. Post #1016
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,884 Posts
    ITS A BETA, THIS IS HOW I MAKE A MAP, I MAKE A SKELETON OF IT, ITS USUALLY JUST A PHYSICAL LAYOUT OF WHAT IS TO BE, AFTER THAT, I EDIT IT! did you not see the post i did above?
    you still don't post screenshots of a 4 minute map.
    And a physical layout should be all nodraw.

and if that's the beta then I dread to see what the final version is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #1017
    February 2010
    4,048 Posts

and if that's the beta then I cant wait to see what the final version is
    im sorry my technique to making a good map is so alien to you... instead of already criticizing it on its brightness why don't you look at the physical similarity of this map to the video, aka the window tables etc. other props will be added while in garrysmod.

nodraw? if i did that in nodraw everyone including me probably wouldnt recognize what the map is...

i was going to edit it and post an update... but i have a life and some things came up so im probably not going to get to this today, tell you what, tomorrow ill make the final, and illl post it here, and you'll like it...

and then meaby when foster's and isaac's straightjacket models are out ill make the video... MEHDI is working on a foster model btw guys

i mean yeah looking at it now its not the gold award map, but you need to have SOMETHING to work off of i mean really.

Edited:

I FORGOT, MEHDI IS MAKING THE FOSTER MODEL FOR ME FOR THE VID, and upload on gmod.org of course here is a picture hes also doing another version of foster were he has all that blood on him :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #1018
    July 2009
    325 Posts

I FORGOT, MEHDI IS MAKING THE FOSTER MODEL FOR ME FOR THE VID, and upload on gmod.org of course here is a picture hes also doing another version of foster were he has all that blood on him :D
    talking about being kind :D
    thats very coincidential, i asked about foster a few days ago, and then MEHDI appeared with a foster model soon,
    this situation is starting to scare me

19. Post #1019
    February 2010
    4,048 Posts
    talking about being kind :D
    thats very coincidential, i asked about foster a few days ago, and then MEHDI appeared with a foster model soon,
    this situation is starting to scare me
    yeah he started because he liked my addon for the isaac sounds, so hes doing this as like a favor so i can make the video, and to upload.

20. Post #1020
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    yeah he started because he liked my addon for the isaac sounds, so hes doing this as like a favor so i can make the video, and to upload.
    now it would be awesome to make a stomp addont isnt? or make a secundary fire for the pistol, to wave it around in a crowbar-like fashion while swearing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1021
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts

and if that's the beta then I dread to see what the final version is
    please, if you have nothing good at all to say, get out and wait for the rest.

your just putting them down.

Edited:

have you currently went to see the inside of isaacs mind? well, markers completely messed up his mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Philippines Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

22. Post #1022
    July 2010
    699 Posts
    im sorry my technique to making a good map is so alien to you... instead of already criticizing it on its brightness why don't you look at the physical similarity of this map to the video, aka the window tables etc. other props will be added while in garrysmod.

nodraw? if i did that in nodraw everyone including me probably wouldnt recognize what the map is...

i was going to edit it and post an update... but i have a life and some things came up so im probably not going to get to this today, tell you what, tomorrow ill make the final, and illl post it here, and you'll like it...

and then meaby when foster's and isaac's straightjacket models are out ill make the video... MEHDI is working on a foster model btw guys

i mean yeah looking at it now its not the gold award map, but you need to have SOMETHING to work off of i mean really.

Edited:

*suffocates because of awesomeness*
    Oh and btw, is Gunship going to be made?
    As a prop, most likely?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Ukraine Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #1023
    July 2009
    325 Posts

have you currently went to see the inside of isaacs mind? well, markers completely messed up his mind.
    THE TONGUE IS THE BRAIN D:, now, i think some guys can do that in dead space 2, but just for a second, if you put isaac to a wall, and point with your plasma cutter, you will be inside his brain, or in a FPS like sequence

maybe someone can reskin the hands of freeman to make them look a little more like the engineering rig's

24. Post #1024
    October 2009
    511 Posts
    So, is there any way to import textures from DS2?

25. Post #1025
    January 2009
    685 Posts
    So, is there any way to import textures from DS2?
    TexMod :P

EDIT: omg, I used Rick's Archiveunpacker, STR-un/packer and replaced Isaac's textures with Lexines, this is the result O.O

Don't mind the hair and the suit, just focus on his face, he looks like a 20 years old now :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #1026
    July 2009
    325 Posts

EDIT: omg, I used Rick's Archiveunpacker, STR-un/packer and replaced Isaac's textures with Lexines, this is the result O.O

Don't mind the hair and the suit, just focus on his face, he looks like a 20 years old now :P
    Damm, isaac is on a gang now

27. Post #1027
    October 2009
    511 Posts

So, Isaac is an old Lexin? :O :lol:

Edited:

Well and how convert mtlb and material formats to somethig like dds or vmt?

28. Post #1028
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,485 Posts

Not so console-exclusive now, eh Plasmid?

Edited:

I find it scary her facemap fits perfectly on Isaac without any blank parts or stuff in the wrong place.

29. Post #1029
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,323 Posts
    Not so console-exclusive now, eh Plasmid?

Edited:

I find it scary her facemap fits perfectly on Isaac without any blank parts or stuff in the wrong place.
    What does plasmid have to do with it?

30. Post #1030
    January 2009
    685 Posts
    So, Isaac is an old Lexin? :O :lol:

Edited:

Well and how convert mtlb and material formats to somethig like dds or vmt?
    Dead Space 2 uses TG4D textures :P
    Rick already releases a converter, but it's alpha I think, does not work...
    Just use TexMod, so you can choose the fileformat of the textures :)

31. Post #1031
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,485 Posts
    What does plasmid have to do with it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Arab Emirates Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #1032
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,323 Posts
    This was quite a while ago before any of this was possible, Only textures can be swap at the moment.

Why does it matter if plasmid was just saying it? Don't need to bite his head over it brother.

People makes mistakes, don't need to rub it in like a douche to be honest.

If it was possible, then new updates would be noted. All alien did was get textures swap, to get the textures for the models dlc inside the archives to swap out in game. Isaac is just a place holder to simply grab out the textures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

33. Post #1033
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,485 Posts
    This was quite a while ago before any of this was possible, Only textures can be swap at the moment.

Why does it matter if plasmid was just saying it? Don't need to bite his head over it brother.

People makes mistakes, don't need to rub it in like a douche to be honest.

If it was possible, then new updates would be noted. All alien did was get textures swap, to get the textures for the models dlc inside the archives to swap out in game. Isaac is just a place holder to simply grab out the textures.
    I wasn't being serious about it.

Edited:

Anyways, if the texture thing is the case, would that mean the model would have to be recreated?

34. Post #1034
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,323 Posts
    I wasn't being serious about it.

Edited:

Anyways, if the texture thing is the case, would that mean the model would have to be recreated?
    It honestly just sound like you were just rubbing it in, over it.

Some of them seem to show in the archive, not all of them so far.

35. Post #1035
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,485 Posts
    It honestly just sound like you were just rubbing it in, over it.

Some of them seem to show in the archive, not all of them so far.
    Trust me, I was just making a little joke about it.

36. Post #1036
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,323 Posts
    Trust me, I was just making a little joke about it.
    Fair enough, I just see some who does that, to spite others to be honest, No offense.

It's a shame Deadspace 2 dlc won't be on pc, or at least not soon though.

37. Post #1037
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,485 Posts
    Fair enough, I just see some who does that, to spite others to be honest, No offense.

It's a shame Deadspace 2 dlc won't be on pc, or at least not soon though.
    It's okay.

Anyways, didn't the Dead Money DLC for New Vegas come out on PC some time after the console release? maybe it'll be the same case for Severed.

if it won't, looks like we'll have to recreate the models and slap the textures on.

38. Post #1038
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    so, you mean the textures from severed are in the ingame files, but the models arent?

39. Post #1039
    July 2010
    5,387 Posts
    Maybe, like with many other games, they had cut her out of the game last minute and locked away the textures and such. Or maybe they followed Capcom's lead and wanted to make people pay for shit that was already on the disc.

40. Post #1040
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    Maybe, like with many other games, they had cut her out of the game last minute and locked away the textures and such. Or maybe they followed Capcom's lead and wanted to make people pay for shit that was already on the disc.
    then what stop people from making a resking of gabe for isaac