1. Post #921
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    THE GORDON IS A SPY! (omg)

now anyways, ill still try to contain myself and wait for all to be done, lots of homework, personal life, you know,same shit, diferent day

2. Post #922
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,323 Posts

why are people this stupid
    Geez sorry :saddowns:

3. Post #923
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    Im the only one who hates when a thing gets stucked in isaac's foot when stomping?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #924
    I'm The Archangel Of Virtue
    February 2010
    4,018 Posts
    Im the only one who hates when a thing gets stucked in isaac's foot when stomping?
    iv been there. :P as if isaac has enough problems but no he just got something caught on his foot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #925
    February 2010
    4,018 Posts
    WHY CANT WE HAVE THE UNITOLOGY FONT FOR TYPING HERE!!! I WANNA WRITE IN SYMBOLS!!! it would make this entire thread more interesting :O

BUT WAIT, I... I SEE SYMBOLS... IN MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL www.youtube.com/hunternormandy there saying something :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #926
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    I can see the symbols in my head, they're telling me... to get some cookies :D

and i think im hearing a name...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #927
    February 2010
    4,018 Posts
    I can see the symbols in my head, they're telling me... to get some cookies :D

and i think im hearing a name...
    is it nicole, cause for some reason i keep hearing that shes dead... weird... yeah symbols are all over my youtube channel, ill give yah cookies if yah translate :3

8. Post #928
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    is it nicole, cause for some reason i keep hearing that shes dead... weird... yeah symbols are all over my youtube channel, ill give yah cookies if yah translate :3
    no no no... i think its saying "ludmila" or something like that, dude im really getting off my head right?
    nop,false alarm, its just my imagination...

(trying to read)
    please help me... reach me shscrgher?

9. Post #929
    February 2010
    4,018 Posts
    OOOO WAT DO WE HAVE HERE? IT SAYS NPCS :d http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=119240

ITS THE ISAAC ENGINEER SUIT INCLUDING PLAYER MODEL AND NPCS :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

10. Post #930
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    OOOO WAT DO WE HAVE HERE? IT SAYS NPCS :d http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=119240

ITS THE ISAAC ENGINEER SUIT INCLUDING PLAYER MODEL AND NPCS :D
    Who cares whether its a player model and NPC? We just want it for posing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #931
    February 2010
    4,018 Posts
    Who cares whether its a player model and NPC? We just want it for posing.
    so meaby someone does, so im wrong for just you know, telling everyone that there is a npc/playermodel version now out?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #932

August 2010
    10 Posts
    What? Nichole was never a Necromorph. In the end of the game Issac experiences illusions of Nichole dead about to kill him from he rock. After she stabs herself/or you kill her.
    nichole and she kills her self

13. Post #933
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    Fine, Nicole kills herself because she couldn't support the pressure of the infestation, and after that she sends a videolog to isaac clarke before (clever girl), so isaac, believing that nicole still lives,goes with kendra (friking bitch) and hammond (friking awesome) and 2 other guys who i dont remember and i dont care anyways, the problem is that the marker was around, and it was causing delusions in isaac's mind, its slowly consumes his mind, until, the "ghost" of nicole fucks around with him in the ending and in dead space 2

nuff said

14. Post #934
    February 2010
    4,018 Posts
    is anyone else having this problem with this addon? http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=119240

Playermodel death

15. Post #935
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    if there only that black thing was a spine, but anyways, i dont have that problem because i dont even download it at all

all a mess for a simple playermodel and a NPC? dude i only prefer the ragdoll, but if the ragdoll as any other things added i might reconsider it

16. Post #936
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,943 Posts
    I've been watching this thread, what about the necromorphs?
    they need some lovin' :saddowns:

17. Post #937
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,323 Posts
    Note: each pictures being shown, either means i've finish rigging it or near end to compiling it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

18. Post #938
    January 2009
    683 Posts
    Note: each pictures being shown, either means i've finish rigging it or near end to compiling it.
    That's not really the stalker...or is it? It looks strange...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #939
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    That's not really the stalker...or is it? It looks strange...
    in the radbrads playthroughs :he calls them "velociraptors" lol.
    they do look like fucks when they are t-posed.

they are downright ugly.

20. Post #940
    July 2010
    696 Posts
    Cute.
    I still don't understand how cats+dogs=this.
    I mean, one head, big head, and skeleton that resembles humans is a result of bunch of pets being turned into this.
    Kinda reminds me of Dr. Weird, who spliced humans DNA(his roommate Randall) with pork chops.

21. Post #941
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,335 Posts
    Cute.
    I still don't understand how cats+dogs=this.
    I mean, one head, big head, and skeleton that resembles humans is a result of bunch of pets being turned into this.
    It's unknown what creates Stalkers, as it clearly has not many other human features except for the legs. Steve Papoutsis has stated that they might be a combination of the corpses of pets on the Sprawl, like cats and dogs.
    Steve Papoutsis: "Oh boy, what excuse should I use today."

22. Post #942
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    It would of been easier to say it was a large space turkey.

THATS WHAT IT FUCKING LOOKS LIKE

23. Post #943
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    It would of been easier to say it was a large space turkey.

THATS WHAT IT FUCKING LOOKS LIKE
    DAMN STRAIGHT GODDAMMIt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #944
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,943 Posts
    goddamnit beautiful nexus

25. Post #945
    January 2011
    13 Posts
    in the radbrads playthroughs :he calls them "velociraptors" lol.
    they do look like fucks when they are t-posed.

they are downright ugly.
    well not really on the lines of raptor more like a Pachycephalosaurus.

26. Post #946
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    well not really on the lines of raptor more like a Pachycephalosaurus.
    i think they chosed velociraptor because it was more "generic" than the... pachy

27. Post #947
    July 2010
    5,362 Posts
    Everyone has the wrong idea of how a velociraptor looks because of the Jurassic Park movies and because of countless other movies and videogames that copied it, portraying them as larger than humans when in reality they weren't much bigger than chickens. The dinosaur everyone thinks is the "raptor" is actually the deinonychus.

Why the fuck did I take the time to say this?

28. Post #948
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    its called: Taking the oportunity in the right time

Edited:

so, the suits are almost done, and the necromorphs are doing fine too, and is actually fast considering that the 3 are actually using some of his freetime to do this, i think i might give it a few months more or less to wait isnt?

29. Post #949
    January 2011
    13 Posts
    Everyone has the wrong idea of how a velociraptor looks because of the Jurassic Park movies and because of countless other movies and videogames that copied it, portraying them as larger than humans when in reality they weren't much bigger than chickens. The dinosaur everyone thinks is the "raptor" is actually the deinonychus.

actually you are right my friend but in jurassic park its a utah raptor.

30. Post #950

31. Post #951
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts
    actually you are right my friend but in jurassic park its a utah raptor.
    Utahraptors are a lot bigger than the Deinonychus. Deinonychus can be compared pretty closely to the size of a human when standing, but Utahraptors are typically as big as grizzly bears.

32. Post #952
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    STOP... SAYING... DINOUSAUR NAMES OK? its getting annoying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #953
    August 2010
    213 Posts
    now you just need to make the RIG's spine reflect player health. and resolve the body splitting stretch thing. very cool overall...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #954
    March 2010
    18 Posts
    What the hell is that!?

35. Post #955
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    What the hell is that!?
    ITS A STALKER! IT's REEEEALLY POWERFUL, ESPECIALLY AGAINST LIVING ENGINEERS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #956
    March 2010
    18 Posts
    ITS A STALKER! IT's REEEEALLY POWERFUL, ESPECIALLY AGAINST LIVING ENGINEERS
    :byodood:

37. Post #957
    February 2010
    4,018 Posts
    now you just need to make the rig's spine reflect player health. And resolve the body splitting stretch thing. Very cool overall...
    that would be good! I will try it !

wait how can that be done, it would have to affect the plyaers model since the green rig part is actually a texture, how would the rig light even be pulled off?

38. Post #958
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    its a stalker! It's reeeeally powerful, especially against living engineers
    [h2]
    You almost became an Isaac sandwich.[/h2]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #959
    January 2009
    683 Posts
    So you finally did it :)

40. Post #960
    February 2010
    4,018 Posts
    So you finally did it :)
    dam straight!

WAIT THIS IS PERFECT, i just made the *sound like isaac* addon, then soon there will be WEAPONS AND NPC NECROMORPHS, GMOD WILL BECOME THE NEW DEAD SPACE!!!! ill go work more on mah script and see what i can add to it