1. Post #321
    September 2010
    54 Posts
    I look forward to this future release.

2. Post #322
    October 2009
    511 Posts
    Yesterday I've made this.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

3. Post #323
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,398 Posts
    stupid question... nicole is gonna be too?
    She's a very angry person. We can't rip her without her threatening to fire lasers from her mouth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

4. Post #324
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    She's a very angry person. We can't rip her without her threatening to fire lasers from her mouth.
    THE MOUTH, how i did forget the shinny thing on his... wait
    hey, have you thinked using barely shinning lightbulbs?

or... or maybe... create a bodygroup... and... and doing one normal nicole, and the necromorphed one without the shine, jeezus thinking is hard, besides it would be a simple reskin, the necromorphed one would be without the shinny things in his mouth, but it would be 2 in 1 sale

5. Post #325
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    THE MOUTH, how i did forget the shinny thing on his... wait
    hey, have you thinked using barely shinning lightbulbs?

or... or maybe... create a bodygroup... and... and doing one normal nicole, and the necromorphed one without the shine, jeezus thinking is hard, besides it would be a simple reskin, the necromorphed one would be without the shinny things in his mouth, but it would be 2 in 1 sale
    we already made plans on it, and its skingroup not bodygroup

6. Post #326
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    we already made plans on it, and its skingroup not bodygroup
    i always thinked it was bodygroup, but thanks for clearing my mind anyways

Edited:

besides, because of my fucked up imagination , and my curiosity, i was able to create some sort of artificial rig spine

and the crappy homemade necromorph

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #327
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,912 Posts
    We must get necro ports, for creating them will be a pain in the ass and normal zombies wouldnt work too well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #328
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    We must get necro ports, for creating them will be a pain in the ass and normal zombies wouldnt work too well.
    already stated that they will be done above

9. Post #329
    June 2010
    176 Posts
    All the spine needs is stasis:)

10. Post #330
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    All the spine needs is stasis:)
    a real engineer never use stasis ;)

except on the door parts, and other puzzles that need it, and with the necromorphs, and... you know what? forget it...

Edited:

Umm... i dont want to sound like a person in a Advanced Asshole RIG, but there is any new progress?

11. Post #331
    January 2009
    677 Posts
    we already made plans on it
    What do you mean? I wasn't involved in any of your plans of ripping nicole...
    Hmm...maybe you are planning a conspiracy?

I don't think we have say it some more times... THEY ARE IN WORK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

12. Post #332
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    13,031 Posts
    a real engineer never use stasis ;)
    An engine in stasis is a safe engine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #333
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    An engine in stasis is a safe engine.
    A drunk demoman is a safe demoman

14. Post #334
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    Hey, i know the necromorphs will be in the pack, but the Ubermorph will be too? hi everyone by the way

15. Post #335
    January 2009
    677 Posts
    Hey, i know the necromorphs will be in the pack, but the Ubermorph will be too?
    Ubermorph? You mean that thing? http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._Ubermorph.jpg

16. Post #336
    July 2010
    696 Posts
    I think he meant this one:
    http://images.wikia.com/deadspace/im...ermorphds2.jpg
    It's that thing you fight at near the end of the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #337
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    I think he meant this one:
    http://images.wikia.com/deadspace/im...ermorphds2.jpg
    It's that thing you fight at near the end of the game.
    yeah, that one

18. Post #338
    August 2010
    79 Posts
    This thread is full of justice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Hungary Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #339
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    This thread is full of justice.
    its full of OBJECTION and HOLD IT, but nothing about justice around here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #340
    January 2011
    1,782 Posts
    Awww man it would be so sweet if someone would port both Dead Space and Dead Space 2 Models to Gmod :D huge Dead Space fan here.

21. Post #341
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    Awww man it would be so sweet if someone would port both Dead Space and Dead Space 2 Models to Gmod :D huge Dead Space fan here.
    Well...pray harder... cause it ain't working...

22. Post #342
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Well...pray harder... cause it ain't working...
    what makes you say that?

23. Post #343
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    what makes you say that?
    Quoting Coach, fits with the moment dont you think?

besides, i got a very, very very little hope, i dont want to sound like the villian of the story

Hey, i got a very twisted idea, what about of getting the materials of half life decay, conbining them with a rig, and put a headhack of a girl, then we got Vandal from dead space mobile, wadayathink uh? pretty bad idea i know T_T

24. Post #344
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,497 Posts
    edit: better suited for a PM

25. Post #345
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    found out hacker suit and all console exclusives are on pc files, give us some time and maybe if were lucky we can end up porting that suit and others
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #346
    March 2010
    1,022 Posts
    Fuck Yeah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #347
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    found out hacker suit and all console exclusives are on pc files, give us some time and maybe if were lucky we can end up porting that suit and others
    And get a Civilian Attire Isaac right? meen, i know something like this could happen, its thursday, i always have some luck in thursday, dont know why

good morning everyone by the way, in my country, its like 5:00 a.m, vacations, remember?

28. Post #348
    July 2009
    9,805 Posts
    Not wanting to sound impatient here ( even though I am derp) but when can we expect 1 Dead Space Model to be released?

29. Post #349
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    In my opinion, considering in what game are working, what kind of models are extracting and rigin, and the fact the school is gonna be here... 4 months, im no genius, its only my opinion

30. Post #350
    May 2010
    17,912 Posts
    Sweet, casual isaac.

31. Post #351
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    In my opinion, considering in what game are working, what kind of models are extracting and rigin, and the fact the school is gonna be here... 4 months, im no genius, its only my opinion
    thats about right, plus the people working on this and I, have a life so its not like we are going to be working on this every day, its a hobby not a job, it will be done thats for sure, but on our convenience

32. Post #352
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    thats about right, plus the people working on this and I, have a life so its not like we are going to be working on this every day, its a hobby not a job, it will be done thats for sure, but on our convenience
    yeah, you guys are humans, like me, and the other people waiting for the release

33. Post #353
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    yeah, you guys are humans, like me, and the other people waiting for the release
    im actually rodian jedi
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #354
    July 2009
    325 Posts
    Then theres another hard question in the universe
    after: Whats the diference between "I keep hearing the fucking numbers" and "I keep seeing my fucking dead girlfriend"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #355
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Then theres another hard question in the universe
    after: Whats the diference between "I keep hearing the fucking numbers" and "I keep seeing my fucking dead girlfriend"
    the difference is dead space is a real game :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

36. Post #356
    March 2010
    1,022 Posts
    Oh Snap

37. Post #357
    May 2010
    17,912 Posts
    Daaamn.

38. Post #358
    December 2010
    2,025 Posts
    Oh what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #359
    May 2010
    17,912 Posts
    Oh what?
    Oh god damnit...

40. Post #360
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Oh what?
    the message is dont play black ops
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)