1,963 Posts
    Anyone willing to help level me a bit?

3. Post #13443
    Dennab
    September 2013
    345 Posts
    Mind showing gear/stats?
    gear/stats

Not too impressive in stats. Get about 700k damage with buffs, and about 14mil toughness (sacrificed for more skill damage and crit, could switch back to vit). With Barb and Monk buff, anyone's toughness is insane.

But with 60% fire damage and 30% elite, and with lots of crits (44% with buff, 318% crit damage) and bleed/poison, it's not bad.

Sorry, probably TMI

Edited:

Sure.

4. Post #13444
    February 2014
    308 Posts
    I can get you to 70 in about an hour or less if you're willing to find the bounties for me, pm me if you're interested.

5. Post #13445
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,206 Posts
    Whoo!
    Finally got my first level 70 in this season.
    Amazingly, I only got my level 70 an hour ago and I can already play Tormented III pretty damn reliably.

Even though I only have 190k DPS, I can still deal some nice steamroll damage thanks to a legendary that increases my primary attack's damage by 81%.

I combine that with another legendary that allows me to have infinite phalanx bodyguards so if I encounter overpowered elites that have a chance to kill me I can just cast some skills on them and then back away to let my bodyguards finish them huehue

6. Post #13446
    August 2011
    218 Posts
    Still in the writing, i pretty much share the same feeling with everyone.
    I have so much dialogue garbage in my memory of this Diablo (the actual boss), when i think back to Diablo from D2 i think of

Did he even had any other lines in the game ?
    I can't recall

Also, got into greeds domain today for the first time, that place is really pretty.
    went in with 11m came out with 40m (T2)

7. Post #13447
    Dennab
    September 2013
    345 Posts
    Did he even had any other lines in the game ?
    I can't recall
    Nope.

8. Post #13448
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,277 Posts
    What's the least worst Crusader build ATM?

9. Post #13449
    February 2014
    308 Posts
    What's the least worst Crusader build ATM?
    Phalanx/Condemn/Shotgun, Phalanx being the best and shotgun the worst out of the viable endgame builds.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/C.../hero/51706589

That's an example of the phalanx build, but if you want I can also show you what the other builds need in terms of gear.

10. Post #13450
    May 2008
    2,726 Posts
    "You will never defeat me! I am invincible as long as you don't destroy the four pillars shooting lasers into my dark demonic power shields!"

Whoever wrote that dialogue should be fired.
    "ENOUGH!" - Belial, Asmodan, Diablo, Adria, Cain, Ashera, Malthael, etc.
    I thought I was the only one who found tiring to hear all of them always saying the same thing, teasing without end and then dying horribly in less than 3 minutes.

although that fucker malthael killed me like 10 times or something. It was 5 in the morning when I reached him and I just couldn't figure out his attack patterns and how to dodge them, plus no regen other than 500 something per second.

Edited:

Helping people find gear. Here's firebirds and tals:

Learned arcane torrent (more crits than disintegrate) with the bleed gem does great damage.

Also, with SoJ giving 20% fire damage and 30% elite well replaces Cindercoat. And with free meteors and the lower cost of arcane torrent, it's fine.
    I knew arcane torrent was better than desintegrate, but everyone used it so I just sticked to it.

11. Post #13451
    Lieutenant-General of the United FP Alliance
    April 2011
    5,166 Posts
    Phalanx/Condemn/Shotgun, Phalanx being the best and shotgun the worst out of the viable endgame builds
    Ewww, stampede rune.

12. Post #13452
    February 2014
    308 Posts
    Ewww, stampede rune.
    It's probably the best rune since it procs strongarm bracers and bane of the trapped which makes for 45%+ extra damage, which is pretty good imo.

13. Post #13453
    Lieutenant-General of the United FP Alliance
    April 2011
    5,166 Posts
    It's probably the best rune since it procs strongarm bracers and bane of the trapped which makes for 45%+ extra damage, which is pretty good imo.
    I hunt for 3 more akkhan pieces and baleful remnant to make ultimate lord commander.
    Having an army worth of all force of Heavens and Hell is truly majestic.

14. Post #13454
    May 2008
    2,726 Posts
    Just changed my spells again, plus a ring.

got 780k damage listed on stats, although lost 300 and something int because of the ring removed, to add in more crit chance and more crit damage (went from 775k dmg to 780k)

Spells now are TP, Familiar Sparkflint, Magic Weapon Force(rune), Energy Armor Pinpoint Barrier, Mammoth Hydra and Cascade Arcane Torrent.
    With Conflagration, Glass Cannon, Audacity, and Unwavering Will.

I know Conflagration is only of use if I do some fire damage, but I guess that's what the Hydra would be for, although I don't know how useful that will be... Crits are huge though. 4 million damage each crit iirc, and I don't really have to worry about getting damaged since I heal extremely fast, plus, crusader.

15. Post #13455
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,442 Posts
    I've been farming for the shoulder and pants of the leapquake set, nothing in two weeks. At the same time my stash is getting filled with Raekor's and IK pieces. Does anyone else just feel like taking a break from the game for a week or two out of frustration when not getting something they need that isn't very rare? I mean it's not like they're super rare or anything according to the statistics.

Edited:

Aaaand I just got my 4th raekor's chest piece, god damn it

16. Post #13456
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,374 Posts
    I have the full earth set, the rarest parts seems to be the head and shoulder as I've had the gloves and other parts drop more then once as well as from Kadala.

17. Post #13457
    Dennab
    September 2013
    345 Posts
    I knew arcane torrent was better than desintegrate, but everyone used it so I just sticked to it.
    Yeah, same.

Edited:

I have the full earth set, the rarest parts seems to be the head and shoulder as I've had the gloves and other parts drop more then once as well as from Kadala.
    I guess I got lucky and gambled the right things.

Probably doesn't help! because I bet everyone does this.